Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@DBlaze
It is justice in the mecca of London.
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
How amusing would it be if your wife, sister, daughter or mother was beaten up by some rabid rightwing fascist? Enjoy the thought.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@disgusted
You can't get more rabid rightwing than a Sharia law Muslim. Welcome to London.
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@disgusted
You seem to think that “right wing” and “fascist” are the same thing, which they are not.
FaustianJustice
FaustianJustice
-->
@Mharman
Explain the difference?
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@disgusted
What happened to it just being a robbery?  Just go and automatically assume that the people beat them up because they were "together", stealing their stuff was just an afterthought.

It must be because I am gay, that is why they did this.  "They must have seen us kiss or something.  Then they were describing sexual positions, and making lewd comments.  

Yeah, these guys are about to rob you, so they are not upstanding citizens in the first place.  Maybe they did see you kiss, it was probably a turn on for them, which I think is the opposite of a phobia.

The girl mentioned nothing about them poking fun at their lesbian hood.  I'm sorry, but two women kissing is pretty hot in my book, is that homophobic that I said that, every man would agree, if they are true to themselves. You think they beat them up first, then as they were beating them, they figured they might as well steal their stuff?  I don't think so.

It was a couple of jackasses looking for someone to rob in the wee hours of the morning.  

I think everyone would agree that two guys kissing is just gross no matter who you are, but two women kissing is pretty much ok for everyone.  Don't argue it, I say the truth, it might be hypocritical, but sometimes the truth hurts.
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@DBlaze
I think everyone would agree that two guys kissing is just gross no matter who you are, but two women kissing is pretty much ok for everyone.  Don't argue it, I say the truth, it might be hypocritical, but sometimes the truth hurts.
Speak for yourself. I don't dislike two men kissing even though I am not even a homosexual. I realize people like different things and I accept it. It doesn't harm me in any way but guess it does to you which is why your are appealing to societal norms with "I think everyone would agree that two guys kissing is just gross no matter who you are," then saying "Don't argue it". It does seem like you dislike them and appealing to societal norms is not a good argument while saying I can't even argue it so I am left with you dislike homosexuals and an act of them expressing their love makes you feel bad. With homosexuals I meant men. Homosexuals can be women but in this context I was using it to specifically target a male and male relationship. 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@DBlaze
What happened to it just being a robbery?  Just go and automatically assume that the people beat them up because they were "together", stealing their stuff was just an afterthought.
In the video they did say they were engaging in some lesbian action. I am guessing kissing so why wouldn't they assume it? Do the criminals need to say as they are attacking their intent behind it or do you not understand what people motives can be without them actually telling us? 
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@FaustianJustice
A fascist believes in one party rule.  A conservative believes in limited government.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Alec
As  a 12yr old you wouldn't know.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@DBlaze
Can't get more hypocritically homophobic than this puerile post .  Take your hand off you tiny todger and reach puberty.
Alec
Alec
-->
@disgusted
I'm not 12.
FaustianJustice
FaustianJustice
-->
@Alec
That doesn't actually make a differentiation.

By definition, a limited government would be one party, that is much more limited than by say two or three parties.

Alec
Alec
-->
@FaustianJustice
A limited government has limited power.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Alec
Facism exists with an authoritative, controlling government which limits the free market and the opportunities of its citizens, and promotes massive amounts of censorship using the authority of the state to censor opposition to maintain the one party rule.

Which party is that again?

Alec
Alec
-->
@Greyparrot
Which party is that again?
It used to be the right with McCarthyism.  Now, it's the left with SJWs.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Alec
Fascists also divide the citizenry into "protected groups" and "oppressors"

Authoritative campaigns are waged by the government to force the oppressors out and have only the protected groups remain.

Which party supports special protected groups again?

Alec
Alec
-->
@Greyparrot
The left does.  Tell that to someone like mustardness or disgusted.  I want to see their reaction.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Alec
Those users are European. They don't understand how different American politics are compared to EU politics.
Alec
Alec
-->
@mustardness
@disgusted
Are you guys European or American or something else?
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@TheRealNihilist
My point is, most people don't get turned on by men kissing, and a lot of people do get turned on by women kissing.... Is this homophobia?  No it is not, it is basically the opposite.  Most guys don't want to see men kissing, they don't egg them on to do it like this situation.  I've been to quite a few parties, and egging a man on to kiss another man has never been a thing, but it has for women, they do it (most of the time they aren't even lesbians)... And it is entertaining.  

I don't WANT to see men kissing other men, but it doesn't offend me if it happens, and they can do whatever they want.  Just like I don't care if an older couple wants to smack face in a public place, I don't want to see it, but go ahead, doesn't bother me none.

I just think these were guys out to find someone to rob and they happened on this lesbian couple and since they were already robbing them, might as well ask them to kiss each other.  I don't think it was the other way around, which apparently the news, and you do.

Their motives were to steal their shit, and that is exactly what they did early in the morning on a tourist bus on the top where they know would be almost empty and the driver would not be able to see them.  They could get away with stealing their stuff, and had to knock them down, otherwise they would run after them yelling and screaming, this would happen to a straight couple as well, while they are being lewd to them as well. 

Being excited about one girl kissing another girl is hardly homophobia.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@DBlaze
The fact that they were violently assaulted is typical behavior for a Sharia Muslim, which London is infested with.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@disgusted
No evidence for consveratism =fascim,typical libtard
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Greyparrot
It's 100 times more likely they were run-of-the-mill drunken yobs.

They were arrested in no time, so I would presume they were well known to the police as serial scumbags.     
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@keithprosser
I guess the facts will come out.
FaustianJustice
FaustianJustice
-->
@Alec
According to....?

It seems to me if you concentrate all possible power of government into fewer people, all you have really done is... well, fascism. The exact opposite of "liberalism" I might add.
Alec
Alec
-->
@FaustianJustice
Liberalism at least American liberalism, is big government with restrictions on a bunch of economic issues.  Conservativism is a smaller government with restrictions on a social issues.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@DBlaze
My point is, most people don't get turned on by men kissing, and a lot of people do get turned on by women kissing.... Is this homophobia?
People showing their affection to one another is not supposed to turn you on or off. You are supposed to accept people like different things but guess you can't even do that. That distinction you added that you don't get turned on by two men kissing defeats the purpose of two lovers showing their affection in public. They are not doing it for your benefit it they are rejoicing in what they have.
Most guys don't want to see men kissing
Can you even make a good argument? Do you see anywhere in my comments appealing to someone else that isn't part of this conversation or is it you that is trying to get more validity trying to appeal to societal norms? Appealing to societal norms is not a good argument. If you think that is a good argument then you would have no problem to a person being for slavery just because it is accepted socially. 
I've been to quite a few parties, and egging a man on to kiss another man has never been a thing, but it has for women, they do it (most of the time they aren't even lesbians)... And it is entertaining.
Anecdotes of a specific point in your life growing up where men kissing is seen as taboo but women kissing are not. What is your point? That you still have the same taboo to this day about men kissing? 
I don't WANT to see men kissing other men, but it doesn't offend me if it happens, and they can do whatever they want.  Just like I don't care if an older couple wants to smack face in a public place, I don't want to see it, but go ahead, doesn't bother me none.
Your too much of a coward to say what you truly think. I personally if I don't want to see something would want it removed like murder, rape and pedophilia but you have added men kissing. That is a problem. I don't like furries but I am perfectly capable of seeing what they are doing and carrying on with my day but guess you can't even do that when you just can't even see men kissing. That is a sign of homophobia and guess you are too much of a coward to state why.
I just think these were guys out to find someone to rob and they happened on this lesbian couple and since they were already robbing them, might as well ask them to kiss each other.  I don't think it was the other way around, which apparently the news, and you do.
If it was just this. I wouldn't have a problem but you dedicated an entire paragraph of conspiracy theories mixed in with homophobia saying while appealing to a so-called societal norm with this "I think everyone would agree that two guys kissing is just gross no matter who you are". That was the problem. If you add that thing I quoted from you above with lets say a shred of evidence for your side or possibly critiquing the lack of evidence shown by CNN then I wouldn't have a problem. Why not when unsure about something simply say I think or critique the source instead of giving your homophobic take or at the very least calling a majority of how many people you were talking about homophobic okay? 
Their motives were to steal their shit, and that is exactly what they did early in the morning on a tourist bus on the top where they know would be almost empty and the driver would not be able to see them.  They could get away with stealing their stuff, and had to knock them down, otherwise they would run after them yelling and screaming, this would happen to a straight couple as well, while they are being lewd to them as well.  
Here we are again. No evidence given all this is just guess work. We haven't even got back with the police report and here you are making sh*t up. This is a problem. I don't speak about things that I don't know. I speak about things that I know about or make it perfectly clear that these are thoughts of mine not factual but you can't even do that. Come back to me with the police report saying there was no evidence of it being a hate crime or something. After that I will be on your side when it comes to your conclusion but not your explanation that was based on ignorance since you have no evidence.
Being excited about one girl kissing another girl is hardly homophobia.
Not wanting to see two men kissing is not homophobic?
Homophobia: a fear or dislike of gay people

You haven't actually said why you don't want to see two men kissing but I doubt you would give your reason if you are actually knowledgeable of what you believe is homophobic. I am not a homosexual yet don't say I don't want to see two men kissing. Instead I accept that because it doesn't impact me but to you it impacts you so much that you had to say I don't want to see it and appealing to societal norms to make your stance appear more valid than it is. 

My guess is the reason you don't want to see two men kissing is because you are Religious. I am doubtful I am wrong but I have seen d*mb atheists as well so it wouldn't be a surprise if you weren't Religious. 
DBlaze
DBlaze
5 people arrested including 4 teens.  She doesn't seem to remember what really happened though.  Says she left to go somewhere and when she came back her partner was hurt so she might have started punching someone, then she got beat up.  It's kind of hard to understand her.    

In the picture, she looks a lot like Jennifer Connelly.  I love her... sometimes.