The vote where RM was the only correct voter.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 5
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
right now if your family or friends view this website and check up what you get up to there's content like this:

on page 1 of their respective subforums.

You can say 'yeah but look at your rap battles'. Sure, they should be in a separate NSFW format that is 'hidden' from the view of most. I don't really go too far with them but I know someone like Type1 did and I kind of went somewhere dipping my toes in taboo waters in it too. I'd be willing to get rid of rap battles for good from here if it meant censoring content like what I just linked to.

You need to start deleting shit that's too inappropriate or this website is never going to end up on the Google ranking you want it to. Do you honestly think they don't ever have their robot-sensors or human 'ranking analysts' ever once in a while see this content? They do, intermittently I can tell you that now. This is heavily going to affect our site's ranking. Even Type1's debates that he made while leaving will affect the site's ranking.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman

MEEP proposal 3, look at the result.

Someone else voted yes too, I'll find out who but the hyperbole of me being the only voter was true as it was 10-1 until the 2nd voter or something, with me as the 1.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Ah, the other person to vote yes was MagicAintReal. LOL!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@DebateArt.com
@David
@bsh1
@Ramshutu
@oromagi

36 days later

RationalMadman