Why Britain should leave the EU

Author: Dr.Franklin

Total: 15
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Woooo, things are fucking heating up over there,eh

Reason 1:Tariffs negatively affecting Britain-EU consumers are paying an average of 17% above world prices on food because of tariffs. Only 8% of UK companies trade with the EU,however- 100% of UK regulations are determined in Brussels, which includes the 92% of UK companies that do not trade with the EU.It is bad.

Reason 2:Bad budgeting by the EU-Take the EU Budget: 40% of it goes to farmers, mostly to the richest farmers with the largest farms of course. Yet agriculture accounts for only 1% of GDP across the EU.

Reason 3:Aging Demographic-Europe’s share of the world’s population will fall from 7% today to 4% by 2100 and 90% of global economic growth over this period will occur outside the EU.

Reason 4:Helping Tensions With Russia-As Briefings for Brexit reports-”as a result of its 2014 ‘Association Agreement’ with the Ukraine, which Russia interpreted as an encroachment on its sphere of influence. The Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko described the agreement as Ukraine’s ‘first but most decisive step towards EU membership’.”

Reason 5:European Migrant Crisis-The EU is responsible for the migrant crisis and it’s called a crisis for a reason. As the Guardian reports:”By 2050, the population of Africa is predicted to have doubled to 2.5 billion. Continued inaction will turn the hundreds of thousands we are seeing now into millions seeking a better life in Europe, with devastating consequences, both if Europe cannot cope, and for those seeking to migrate: some  in the Mediterranean over the last three years and many more have perished in the Sahara.”

Reason 6:Economic Problems in the EU-The EU failed to address the economic problems that had been underway since 2008, like how there is 20% unemployment in southern Europe. This has lead to questioning of the Brussels central bank.

https://briefingsforbrexit.com/ten-reasons-that-justify-the-uks-decision-to-leave-the-european-union/

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/27/migration-crisis-destroy-eu-collapse-schengen

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
Bump
u u
m  m
p      p

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I can tell you know nothing about the situation from this post.
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
@RationalMadman

Thanks for that. I thought I was the only who saw this and asked myself what the f*ck is he talking about.  
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Reason 1:Tariffs negatively affecting Britain-EU consumers are paying an average of 17% above world prices on food because of tariffs. Only 8% of UK companies trade with the EU,however- 100% of UK regulations are determined in Brussels, which includes the 92% of UK companies that do not trade with the EU.It is bad.
The institute of economic affairs is not a reliable source. 
Reason is in the link provided they have no sourced how they got those numbers. It is not done by them. The first source goes to CAP which is about reformation not what are the facts. The second source is about New Zealand who are not even in the EU. The third source is a 404 not found. So basically that table from the link provided is not supported with evidence. If it wasn't clear already they are a think tank which refuse to state who they are being funded by. These leads me to believe right wingers who don't care about facts (shocker) are using this as a front to carry out their ideas and have some sort of credibility. 
Them not speaking about their funding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWriRwwm7dc
So basically since your evidence does not support your claims this is not a substantial or something worth addressing because I would rather argue the facts instead of feelings since they matter more and have an actual standard in gaining what is true.
Reason 2:Bad budgeting by the EU-Take the EU Budget: 40% of it goes to farmers, mostly to the richest farmers with the largest farms of course. Yet agriculture accounts for only 1% of GDP across the EU. 
This under the "EU seriously misallocates resources" which is not supported with evidence. Meaning those numbers can be made up for all I know. I will take the stance they are because if they gave evidence to these numbers it would only help their case. This can be dismissed as another feels based argument.
Reason 3:Aging Demographic-Europe’s share of the world’s population will fall from 7% today to 4% by 2100 and 90% of global economic growth over this period will occur outside the EU.
This is under the "is the demographic ageing of the EU’s population" which isn't supported with evidence either. Same criticisms for Reason 2 can be levied here. 
Reason 4:Helping Tensions With Russia-As Briefings for Brexit reports-”as a result of its 2014 ‘Association Agreement’ with the Ukraine, which Russia interpreted as an encroachment on its sphere of influence. The Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko described the agreement as Ukraine’s ‘first but most decisive step towards EU membership’.”
This is under the "the EU has been blamed for the tension between Russia and the Ukraine" which is also supported without evidence. This didn't even state who blames them or what are the likely future consequences of this instead it simply states Ukraine want to be in the EU and it doesn't even state what Russia thinks.
Reason 5:European Migrant Crisis-The EU is responsible for the migrant crisis and it’s called a crisis for a reason. As the Guardian reports:”By 2050, the population of Africa is predicted to have doubled to 2.5 billion. Continued inaction will turn the hundreds of thousands we are seeing now into millions seeking a better life in Europe, with devastating consequences, both if Europe cannot cope, and for those seeking to migrate: some  in the Mediterranean over the last three years and many more have perished in the Sahara.”
The link or you haven't stated what you mean by a crisis. This is helpful in knowing what is the grievance. If you meant the European Migrant Crisis has resulted in a lot of immigration to EU countries isn't a good thing? If the EU population is reducing like you stated then why is replacing that population a bad thing? You have not even read your own arguments when you complain about a fix to a problem. Guess you are position is we must force the EU population to reproduce and stop immigration but what if the EU population don't want to have kids? You have implied an authoritarian stance to both immigration and the likely conclusion of declining birth rates by forcing them to reproduce. 
Reason 6:Economic Problems in the EU-The EU failed to address the economic problems that had been underway since 2008, like how there is 20% unemployment in southern Europe. This has lead to questioning of the Brussels central bank.
Neither of your links state the unemployment rates of southern Europe. So basically these are just more feels. Not a shocker consider not anywhere in here have you supported your arguments with evidence.

Every single reason brought up here has yet to state how the UK will be better off outside the EU but guess you missed that part out. To summarize nothing has actually been learnt here and I wish others are not completely dumbfounded by what the OP was about. I don't think Dr.Franklin would apologize for what he did so I will. I apologize for everyone who had to read nonsensical points and hope your are not harmed for a long period of time by what was said. 

Have a nice life if you were harmed by what he said. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
No evidence from your post and yeah if it's nonsensical, ignore it 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
No evidence from your post and yeah if it's nonsensical, ignore it
Your made the claim that was not supported by evidence and those sources clearly laid out no evidence. That was what I was stating. Proof was shown of you doing just that. I don't need links to support my arguments if you understand what I said.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I did have evidence, you didn't
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I did have evidence, you didn't
You don't have evidence. I have clearly shown it to be the case. You don't have a counter to my responses so you default to your NPC dialogue tree. Should I say you are triggered so that you use capital letters for every single word of your next response?

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Actually no, libtards get triggered not consveratives, 

EU consumers are paying an average of 17% above world prices on food because of tariffs. Only 8% of UK companies trade with the EU,however
Thats evidence
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Actually no, libtards get triggered not consveratives, 
Projection.
EU consumers are paying an average of 17% above world prices on food because of tariffs. Only 8% of UK companies trade with the EU,however
Thats evidence
My response:
The institute of economic affairs is not a reliable source. 
Reason is in the link provided they have no sourced how they got those numbers. It is not done by them. The first source goes to CAP which is about reformation not what are the facts. The second source is about New Zealand who are not even in the EU. The third source is a 404 not found. So basically that table from the link provided is not supported with evidence. If it wasn't clear already they are a think tank which refuse to state who they are being funded by. These leads me to believe right wingers who don't care about facts (shocker) are using this as a front to carry out their ideas and have some sort of credibility. 
Them not speaking about their funding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWriRwwm7dc
So basically since your evidence does not support your claims this is not a substantial or something worth addressing because I would rather argue the facts instead of feelings since they matter more and have an actual standard in gaining what is true.
Clearly shown how your evidence is not actually evidence instead is a right wing thinktank trying to make stuff about a topic they don't have the evidence for. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Tis true, and no evidence in your post

Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
-->
@Dr.Franklin
The EU exists so Germany can keep an artificially devalued currency, all the while raising consumer prices on poorer countries in the Eurozone. It's honestly a pretty neat racket they have going on. It keeps the German economy competitive in the 21st century, something that can't generally be said about European countries nowadays.
Now, it's possible that rich countries like the UK might also stand to benefit from this, if not for the fact that the UK still uses the Pound. Since they don't use it, there's probably no benefit to them there. Meanwhile, it's been alleged that Merkel's policies have continuously hampered the economic growth of the EU post-2008. I don't know the extent to which this affects Britain, and I'll admit I'm very much new to this subject matter.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Swagnarok
Im new to the subject as well
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
Alright, I got that backwards. Consumer prices are lowered in poor EU member states. That means their domestic industries are less competitive while consumers are able to purchase more from richer neighboring EU member states like Germany.
They get more goods but hard cash is being siphoned out of their borders.