Trump Fake News

Author: TheRealNihilist

Total: 61
DBlaze
Debates: 0
DBlaze
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Man, you have gone so far off the mark that you don't even know what we are arguing about anymore.  I never mentioned murder, (you were the first to write it in the entire thread) I mentioned killing people. Do you recognize now that things written can be misleading, you inadvertently started arguing saying I used words that I didn't?  I was giving an example of that, and you were supposed to understand the example, but you actually fell for the example and went off on a tangent arguing that..... classic!  

here are my exact words:  That is like writing an article about how 100% of people believe that killing people is wrong.  Then taking that article as proof that 100% of people  think Capital Punishment is wrong.

No mention of murder, you interpreted that.  That is the point, it mislead you.  The person writing the article is asking a one question, then using it as proof to answer a totally different question, then writing about it.  I hope this finally sinks in.

You further proved it by the next paragraph by saying no economist agrees with Trump and these tariffs, what I am saying is no economist in that article was asked specifically about Trumps decision to impose tarifs, this instance, right now, due to these circumstances, now, to China, to Mexico, if it had happened, referring to his decision to do it, because of this reason.  All they said was that tariffs, in general, were a bad thing, but the article implied that they did ask specifically about this instance, they did not.  That is where it is misleading.  Good for you, you fell for it.

I did not know that Chuck Schumer agreed with the tariff until GP posted it just a couple days ago, I was surprised, I will admit, considering he has never agreed with Trump on anything.  I now have a bit more respect for the guy. Economist know the economy, not how it all comes together.  AOC claims she is an economist, she is the dumbest person ever elected to anything.

Your reply to GP about the military just further proved his point and my point.  You don't understand your own argument, you are arguing for arguments sake... Wow, I sound like my Dad, which kind of, in a way, makes sense.