New Poll

Author: TheRealNihilist

Total: 84
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
Basically this poll has Trump losing to Biden and Bernie.

Try and talk about the subject at hand. 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
So the greatest shit talker to ever become president is either going to be replaced by a pedophile or a communist.

Nah, it's too early to tell.

Besides, if the last election was indication of anything, it is that polls aren't very reliable.

dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@Mopac
The polls of the last election were rather reliable actually

Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
The presidential election is not decided by a national popular vote.

Snoopy
Snoopy
This is a state by state map of approval ratings

Here is the 2016 Electoral Map
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
If anything we learned about popularity polls from 2016 is that while California and New York supermajorities might get the guy(or girl) they want in the primaries, it's usually bad news for the DNC candidates that could have won the midwest Electoral College votes despite not being so hyper-popular on the east and west coasts. The polls that matter are how Biden does in swing states, which generally don't look so good, especially with a booming economy in play.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Snoopy
So, the survey question was, If Biden was running against Trump do you want him to win? 

i wonder what the result would have been if the question was worded: If Trump was running against Biden do you want him to win? 
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Greyparrot
Joe Biden fondling you while sniffing your hair and whispering sweet nothings in your ear...

Or

Donald Trump grabbin you by the pussy...

This is a feminist's dream election.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Mopac
All hail the toxic white male president.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
Did you guys know it was a Fox News poll or did you guys not even read it before giving your uneducated opinion? 
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@TheRealNihilist
I read that it was a fox news poll
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Snoopy
Why didn't you mention it? 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@TheRealNihilist
HAH, after 201y you think polls are reliable.Please
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
2016**
Mopac
Mopac
Omar is a wuss and has me blocked, so he doesn't really want to talk to me. He just wants to be a hateful prejudice meanie. 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Dr.Franklin
The polls were right about Hillary and Trump. Hillary did win the popular vote and the polls did say that. Do you not understand that?

Snoopy
Snoopy
Why didn't you mention it?
The poll and who conducted it doesn't lend well to the notion of Trump losing to someone, and there is initially no expressed interest in who conducted it or how it was conducted.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
So you admit the polls won't predict who is going to win the electoral votes of the walmart smelling deplorables in flyover country...just who is going to win the popular vote on the east and west coasts.

By the way, historically every DNC coastal candidate has flopped so bad since Jimmy Carter. Hillary should have been Senator for Arkansas, not New York. Maybe then she could have gotten those smelly walmart deplorables to vote for her.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
@Greyparrot
So you admit the polls won't predict who is going to win the electoral votes of the walmart smelling deplorables in flyover country...just who is going to win the popular vote on the east and west coasts.

By the way, historically every DNC coastal candidate has flopped so bad since Jimmy Carter. Hillary should have been Senator for Arkansas, not New York. Maybe then she could have gotten those smelly walmart deplorables to vote for her.
Basically insults and one point about the electoral. The electoral is the only reason why Trump won. He lost the popular vote but won the electoral vote. With this source the 2020 consensus is the Trump will lose the electoral vote:
Even this one has the democrats winning:
And this:
Which had one that had Republicans winning whereas another had democrats winning.
And this:

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@TheRealNihilist

The "popular vote" as you say, isn't a thing.
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Look at the state by state polls in 2016. In nearly every state, Trump did better in said individual state than the polls said he would. Some states he was projected to lose but he won in said states.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Snoopy
The "popular vote" as you say, isn't a thing. 
I have shown both the popular vote since these polls were not wrong about Hillary V Trump I doubt they are wrong here.
Popular vote is a thing. Hillary won that but lost the electoral. How isn't it a thing? 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Mharman
Look at the state by state polls in 2016. In nearly every state, Trump did better in said individual state than the polls said he would. Some states he was projected to lose but he won in said states.
No Hillary won the popular vote. Trump won the electoral vote. Current polling have democrats winning both the electoral and popular. 

Just simply scroll down and see the "popular votes" on the right hand side and see Hillary had more. 
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@TheRealNihilist
There is only one means by which a candidate can "win" the election.
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@TheRealNihilist
All popular votes are held with respect to the jurisdiction of a state.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Snoopy
There is only one means by which a candidate can "win" the election.
What do you mean?
"Our interactive presidential election map is currently based on the consensus of the following forecasts and polling data:"
You don't forecast how people win. You forecast what the results could be. The bullet point are too the very forecasts if you actually read my sources.

This link I was wrong about: https://www.270towin.com/
I should have said it was simply the numbers about the election but didn't pick that up when I updated the post.

Does show polling/forecasts.

Also shows polling/forecasts.

So basically I misread the first one I brought about. That was mainly an overview of what is not what can happen. 
All popular votes are held with respect to the jurisdiction of a state.
Did Hillary win the popular vote? Yes are you arguing against it or are you simply stating nothing helpful? 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Lol it's not a mystery what happened in 2016. Hillary won 4.5 million more votes than Trump in California...big deal, so Hillary was super popular in California. That doesn't get you elected as president in the USA.

Trump won swing states like Florida by 100,000 votes. Ohio by 400,000 votes... Hillary even found a way to lose Pennsylvania by 50,000 votes.

These are the smelly walmart deplorables that decide who gets to be president, not California with their impressive 4.5 million vote total.

In fact, if you removed California from the results, Trump overwhelmingly won the popular vote. That's how insignificant it is to get the popular vote in California to becoming an elected president. California does not represent America.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
@Greyparrot
Trump won swing states like Florida by 100,000 votes. Ohio by 400,000 votes... Hillary even found a way to lose Pennsylvania by 50,000 votes
My polling shows the Republicans losing so far. You have yet to show how the polls before 2016 stated Hilary was going to win the electoral vote but got it wrong when Trump won. Until you have that you don't have a point against polling being wrong. Come back to me when you do.
These are the smelly walmart deplorables that decide who gets to be president, not California with their impressive 4.5 million vote total.
Missing out on the 55 electoral votes that democrats gain for winning California as stated on the forecasts could gain. 
In fact, if you removed California from the results, Trump overwhelmingly won the popular vote. That's how insignificant it is to get the popular vote in California to becoming an elected president. California does not represent America.
4.5 million is not an insignificant number nor is the 55 electoral votes up to grab. No other states comes close with the electoral votes up for grab in California.  
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
Actually, I find it refreshing that the EC allows candidates like Trump to give the middle finger to California. The rest of the country is far more important than 1 state.

From what I saw on wikipedia, Trump visited California a grand total of zero times during  the general election season.

Smart dude there.

Hillary wasted valuable campaign time with 2 rallies in California...

Not so bright chicki.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
Actually, I find it refreshing that the EC allows candidates like Trump to give the middle finger to California. The rest of the country is far more important than 1 state.
Trump lost 55 electoral votes by doing that. Have yet to show that is insignificant even though they have the most amount of electoral votes of any state. This amount of post hoc rationalization is why you are irredeemable. You can't defend your previous point so you pivot to a point you think you can defend. Trump did not have a middle finger to California and you have yet to prove it. The rest of country includes other states that polling has democrats winning. Guess Trump gave the "middle finger" to them as well.
From what I saw on wikipedia, Trump visited California a grand total of zero times during  the general election season.
Is that what you mean by "middle finger". That is really a st*pid strategy not taking any of the 55 electoral votes. 
Smart dude there.
If you are calling me smart then I am. The polls were wrong about 2016 so I am looking at the very same polls and they forecast Trump losing. If you are calling Trump smart. He is not. You don't have to be smart to be the president. You need to win the election. 
Hillary wasted valuable campaign time with 2 rallies in California...
Not so bright chicki.
Is Joe Biden Hillary? Bernie certainly isn't so this information is relevant to current democratic candidates.