Evolution is Gods Process

Author: Dr.Franklin

Total: 44
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
God created the heavens and the Earth just like that BAM there is a universe now. God is just focusing on Earth here. Now if the universe just came out of nowhere well that is kinda the Big Bang Theory too right. See im of the opinion that evolution and Creation happened at the same time and that "Six days" really equal millions of years.

Let's look at the account again.

"1In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth."
The Big Bang

2." Now the earth was formless and empty, Darkness was over the surface of the deep, And the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters."
Claims at one point the Earth was just water which aligns with what science says the Earth was billions of years ago.

3."3 And God said, “Let there be light, ” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, And he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day, ” and the darkness he called “night. ” And there was evening, And there was morning—the first day."
The moon was so close to the Earth that it blocked sunlight and after time the moon started to go further creating light and dark. Also at this time in around 3 billion years ago The Axis stabilized and days and nights were recognizable.

4."And God said, “Let there be a vault between the waters to separate water from water. ” 7 So God made the vault and separated the water under the vault from the water above it. And it was so. 8 God called the vault “sky. ” And there was evening, And there was morning—the second day."
With the new light from the sun and different scientific reactions happened a vault or the atmosphere started to from on Earth

5."9 And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, And let dry ground appear. ” And it was so. 10 God called the dry ground “land, ” and the gathered waters he called “seas. ” And God saw that it was good."
Well just like science at this time land appeared and formed the continents just like Science.

6."11 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, According to their various kinds. ” And it was so. 12 The land produce vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. 13 And there was evening, And there was morning—the third day."
Again just like science algae,plants,trees etc started appearing on the surface of the Earth.

7."14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, And let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, And days and years, 15 and let them be lights inthe vault of the sky to give light on the earth. ” And it was so. 16 God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, And to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, And there was morning—the fourth day."
Creates the rest of the universe.

8."20 And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures'
The Cambrian Explosion

9".And let birds fly above the earth across the vault of the sky. ”21 So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the water teems and that moves about in it, According to their kinds, And every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. 22 God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, And let the birds increase on the earth. ” 23 And there was evening, And there was morning—the fifth day.”
Whales and animals out of the water to fly

10."24 And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, The creatures that move along the ground, And the wild animals, Each according to its kind. ” And it was so. 25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, The livestock according to their kinds, And all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good."
Land creatures appear which aligns with science because science claims that Sea creatures came before land

11."26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, In our likeness, So that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, Over the livestock and all the wild animals, [a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground. 27

So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;

male and female he created them.”
This explains that neanderthals die out and a new human takes place in the image of God. Neanderthals went extinct "Mysteriously" in science because God had a plan for humans.

SO there you go Science aligns EXACTLY with what the Biblical creation says and six days is actually millions of years. You think God works on our six days. NO.

Why does the Biblical account and this award-winning Science documentary Match up completely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57merteLsBc

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
The bible is not really intended to be a scientific manual. 

That said, whether evolution as it is taught is a reality or not, it had little bearing on the faith.

If evolution is a reality, certainly it is God's process!

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch

That's one religions view.
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
God created the heavens and the Earth

Bwuahahahaha
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
The bible is God's everlasting and unchanging word. It is not for you to interpret in such a whimsical manner, heretic

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@dustryder
I can interpret any way I want
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I can interpret any way I want

Yeah, it seems pretty obvious...so how do we (those unconvinced of any of these propositions) tell which one of you believers is correct? 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@ludofl3x
All of them are correct
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@Dr.Franklin
All of what are correct? How does that work? 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@ludofl3x
You can interpret the way you want and its correct
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@Dr.Franklin
A rather liberal view of the bible, one with which I bet many believers disagree. How do you counter their arguments? TO me, the entire bible is just a fiction book of myth. Since that's my interpretation of its texts, am I also correct? If not, why not?
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I have to disagree on the "anyone can interpret" bit.

In fact, I would go so far as to say any interpretation outside the church can and should be dismissed outright, as the bible is not their scripture to interpret. The holy spirit is with the church.

ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@Mopac
You can support your claim how, exactly? Can you, say, demonstrate conclusively that the holy spirit is with 'the' church? Like "here's a church that doesn't have the holy spirit, here's mine, the difference is clear, anyone can see the holy spirit there, in row x of the pews?" Or alternatively, can you say why your interpretation SHOULDN'T be treated the same as all the others, or how you know yours is correct?
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@ludofl3x
We are the historical church.

Every other form of Christianity can be traced to its deviation from The Orthodox Catholic Church.

Ours is the true church. If you are not going to believe, you won't believe. I am not going to be able to convince you otherwise.
ludofl3x
ludofl3x
-->
@Mopac
I was kidding, I knew the answer was no, you couldn't demonstarte any of that stuff, sorry. I'm surprised the ultimate truth didn't make an appearance. "We're old" and "All the other that I think are wrong started out with my old religion, and somehow we're not to blame for apparently birthing bad religions," these are less than compelling. 

I say HIS is the true church, not yours. How about THAT?
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@ludofl3x
You certainly have a right to be wrong.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Please name the Russian Orthodox Bishops extant in 83AD and the names of the Apostles who ordained them, with evidence.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
The church wasn't planted in Russia at 83 AD. 

Here is a better idea. Take my assertion, and do your own homework. I'm not going to sit here and trudge through 2 thousand years of names so that your unbelief won't be satisfied.

Go to a Russian Orthodox Church and ask questions if you are really interested!

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
So you are lying when you claim that the Orthodox Bishops are a direct line of ordainisation from the apostles, or are the Russian Orthodox Bishops not a direct line from the apostles? Which lie are you willing to admit to?
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
The Russian Church obviously didn't exist until bishops moved to Russia.

Bishops who certainly were apostolic.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Show me your evidence, not your unsupportable claim.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
You being unaware or willfully ignorant does not negate the existence of evidence.

I will give you nothing, because you are a nihilist, and that is what you want.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Translation: you have no evidence you only have indoctrinated dogma provided by ignorant, primitive,superstitious savages.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
Translation: My mind is made up, my questions are facetious, and even though you aren't going to answer them because you know that, I am going to prance around in victory and have my pride parade.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
The Russian Orthodox Bishops cannot trace their ordination back to the Apostles? What about the Ukranian Orthodox Bishops or the Ethiopian Orthodox? Can you provide any evidence for them? Or is it only the Jewish Orthodox Bishops who can claim Apostolic inheritance?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
You are right, you won't answer my questions because you can't, the only thing you think you know is the indoctrinated dogam you have been inculcated with and it can't answer questions, it can only pacify your fears.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@disgusted
The idea that maybe a Russian bishop was ordained in Constantinople or something must be mind blowing to you.

Yes, apostolic succession is one of the defining characteristics of the church, and there is not a single bishop who can not show you their lineage.

Why don't you go to the source, like say, a bishop and ask them?

Unless you are scared of bursting into flames from walking into a church.

You could always be a coward about it and send them a letter. That way, you won't have to mind your manners!
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Yes, apostolic succession is one of the defining characteristics of the church, and there is not a single bishop who can not show you their lineage.
Except the Russian orthodox or Ethiopan or Ukrain Orthodox as you say here.
The church wasn't planted in Russia at 83 AD. 

The idea that maybe a Russian bishop was ordained in Constantinople or something
Which Apostle was involved in that and when did it happened?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Mopac
Why don't you go to the source, like say, a bishop and ask them?
The source would be your mythical apostles, in the fantasy world you live in they should be next door

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@ludofl3x
your interpretation is right to you