Second Congressional Democrat charged for doxxing Kavanaugh and republicans amid Supreme Court figh

Author: Dr.Franklin

Total: 8
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin

Court documents accuse Davis of aiding 27-year-old Jackson A. Cosko, a former Hassan aide who has pleaded guilty to five federal offenses, including two counts of making public restricted personal information, and one count each of computer fraud, witness tampering and obstruction of justice.
Also on Wednesday, Cosko was sentenced to four years in prison in the scheme, and was required to turn over the cell phones, computers, and other equipment he used.
Cosko's attorney, Brian W. Stolarz, responded: "No one should be judged by their worst act but how they emerge from it. Mr. Cosko is sincerely remorseful for his conduct, is in recovery, and looks forward to living a purposeful life after he serves his sentence."

Lol, The dems think that the supreme court will vote for them after RUINING Kavanaugh's life.LOL
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@Dr.Franklin
There shouldn't be "voting for dems" or "voting for repubs" on the supreme court. It should only be "This is my fair and impartial ruling, based upon my interpretation of the constitution and existing laws".
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@dustryder
Its funny you think that. The SCOTUS has always been a battle over parties. 
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy

Congress: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

President: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Vice President: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

Justice: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God."

Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy

Oath of Allegiance, Naturalized Citizens
"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

Armed Forces
I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

National Guard
I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State (Commonwealth, District, Territory) of ___
against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the Governor of the State (Commonwealth, District, Territory) of ___, that I make this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion, and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the Office of [grade] in the Army/Air National Guard of the State (Commonwealth, District, Territory) of ___ on which I am about to enter, so help me God.

dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@Dr.Franklin
The SCOTUS has always been a battle over conservative and democratic ideology certainly. But from my understanding it's never blatantly favoured a specific party as such, only the values which each party represents. And this allow for non-partisan rulings. It's rather sad on your part that you seem gleeful over the possibility of a partisan hack wrecking the impartiality of your judicial system.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@dustryder
I'm pretty sure impartiality of the SCOTUS was forever wrecked when FDR threatened to pack the court with his own judges. That's way before your time.

The SCOTUS caved in to his legislation, and eventually all SCOTUS got replaced due to FDR's many terms.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@dustryder
Nope,never, always supports the administration or party in charge