intelligent choice

Author: crossed

Total: 34
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed
intelligent choice

An intelligent choice is a choice that you make through thinking and knowledge. Only a being that can have intelligence knowledge and or thinking.
So if life was created by nothing how can it make intelligent choices.

Examples of an intelligent choice

I have two books in front of me. One has a barbie doll on the cover. The other one has a cool dragon on the cover. I have knowledge that dragons are cool and barbie are stupid. So i make an intelligent choice to read the dragon book.

I am at the animal shelter i have the choice to pick between 2 cats one is grey one is orange. i already have an orange cat so i make the intelligent choice to pick the grey one.

Many of god creations show that he made an intelligent choice.  plants and organs show him making intelligent choices.

an apple feed the good germs but not the bad. god knew that if the apple fed the bad germs it would be trouble. So god made the intelligent choice and designed the apple to feed the good germs and not the bad germs. god chose between good and bad germs.
If nothing created life the apple would feed both good and bad germs because it can not make an intelligent choice.

Olive oil attacks cancer cells but not good cells. God knew that if the olive destroyed good cells it would be bad. but he also knew that if it killed bad cancer cells that it would benefit humans.
so god made the intelligent choice. He create olive oil to attack the cancer cells but not the working cells. a treatment called chemotherapy is were the doctor poison a patient in the hopes to kill cancer cells.
but the poison can not make the intelligent choice. the poison destroys both good an bad cells because it is not intelligent. if life was created by nothing this is what we would see olive oil do this.

The appendix has been discovered to be a safe house for good germs. The appendix does not help bad germs. god knew that if the appendix helped the bad germs that it would be bad.
So he made the intelligent choice and design the appendix to be a safe house for good germs but not a safe house for bad germs. Gods intelligent choice is he chose good germs over bad

simplified

Me choosing to read a dragon book over a barbie book is an intelligent choice

God choosing to create the apple to feed good germs and not bad germs is an intelligent choice

God creating olive oil to kill cancer cells and not normal cells is an intelligent choice.

me choosing the grey cat over the orange because i own an orange cat is an intelligent choice.

god creating the appendix as a safe house for good germs but not for bad is god making an intelligent choice. he is choosing between good and bad germs

Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
Before we can confirm the use of this thing called intelligence, what did he choice between?
He choose to make a apple tree over ?
He choose to make the olive tree instead of the ????????
Appendix orrrrrrrrrr ?

I picture god had like a book or somthing of objects maybe. 
Also I'm not 100% sure buttttttt, i think it's More intelligent to have two orange cats instead of a one grey cat and one orange cat.

TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Yeah so basically intelligence is arbitrary for God and for God the creator to think about its very own intelligence would make everyone realize the flaw. God can't measure its own intelligence because that would mean God is more powerful to create a measurement of its intelligence. At that point God is now even more powerful so God would require to measure its new intelligence. This of course will mean God is stuck in an infinite increase of intelligence. So basically God can't exactly its own intelligence. Flaw of God added to other countless flaws. 
crossed
crossed
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
god chose between feeding the good bacteria instead of the bad bacteria.

the apple feeds the good bacteria but not the bad.

i agree with the orange cat thing

simplified

Me choosing to read a dragon book over a barbie book is an intelligent choice

God choosing to create the apple to feed good germs and not bad germs is an intelligent choice

God creating olive oil to kill cancer cells and not normal cells is an intelligent choice.

me choosing the grey cat over the orange because i own an orange cat is an intelligent choice.

god creating the appendix as a safe house for good germs but not for bad is god making an intelligent choice. he is choosing between good and bad germs

crossed
crossed
-->
@TheRealNihilist
i'm saying we can see god using making an intelligent choice in this situation.

i not saying his intelligence is limited to choosing between good and bad germs.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@crossed
Hey hi cross.
How are you man?  Good i hope.
Anyway.

Whats Your thoughts on god making four types of blood?

Good day.

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
This is what drug and alcohol abuse will do. Don't be that guy. 
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@crossed
i'm saying we can see god using making an intelligent choice in this situation.

How does God know it is intelligent? Can God verify its own intelligence?
crossed
crossed
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
well 4 is an even number. and does not seem random
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@crossed
Me choosing to read any book of fiction other than the bible is most certainly an intelligent choice.
Stronn
Stronn
-->
@crossed
Wouldn't it have been more intelligent just to not create bad germs in the first place?

Wouldn't it have been more intelligent just to not create cancer in the first place?

Over 5% of people develop appendicitis at some point, and require surgery. How intelligent is that?

crossed
crossed
-->
@TheRealNihilist
i think there is a misunderstanding. i can re post my first post with less errors if you like.

what i have been trying to say

The apple when consumed feeds the good germs in the gut and not the bad bacteria. God knew that bad bacteria was bad. So god made the intelligent choice and designed the apple to feed good bacteria but not bad bacteria.

there are 2 dishes that i can eat on. One is clean the other plate is dirty. i know that the dirty plate  is bad. So i made the intelligent choice to eat off the clean plate and not the dirty plate.i chose between plates

easier explained

god chose to design the apple to feed the good bacteria in the gut and not the bad bacteria. that is an intelligent choice

i chose to eat off the clean plate and not the dirty plate. that is an intelligent choice
crossed
crossed
-->
@Stronn
its the punishment for Adams sin.

and that does not make the point i made any less credible

the appendix is part of the immune system it try's to detox the body.

when of the main reason it pops is because it is overloaded with toxins.

almost are food has some sort of chemicals. i try to eat mostly bread and vegetables but it is so hard. its probably because of our toxins in our food.

the average babies born today has 300 man made chemicals in them. i know this will trigger you but the Illuminati poisons are food.

crossed
crossed
-->
@disgusted
at least you see the logic i am using.

how can you say something is wrong if you have not read it ????

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@crossed
Why didn't this Canaanite god not just intelligently choose to not make bad bacteria, as Stronn asked?
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@crossed
God knew that bad bacteria was bad.
How does God know?
god chose to design
Where did God gain its knowledge?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@crossed
Where did you see me making that claim?
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@crossed
You don't seem to understand that Adam and your Canaanite god are both fictional characters in a book of fiction. They are as real as Harry Potter.
crossed
crossed
-->
@TheRealNihilist
the apple feeds the good bacteria but not the bad.

i am saying because of the statement above.
i am saying it came to that way because god made an intelligent choice.

god knew that bad germs are bad. so god made the intelligent choice and designed the apple to feeds the good bacteria but not the bad.

example
i find a tuna sandwich with mold on it in the trash.

because of this i conclude that my mom made an intelligent choice to throw it out because that one had mold unlike the other tuna sandwiches in the fridge

crossed
crossed
-->
@disgusted
i have to go to work sorry will reply later
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
That moldy sandwich contains THE most widely used antibiotic in the world. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
The penicillin on the sandwich took months to grow.
God made everything in 6 days. Soooooooooooooo god didn't make penicillin.  
I don't know. 

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@crossed
i am saying it came to that way because god made an intelligent choice.
Can you prove it?

crossed
crossed
-->
@disgusted

Why didn't this Canaanite god not just intelligently choose to not make bad bacteria, as Stronn asked?

he made bad germs as a punishment of Adams sins.

You don't seem to understand that Adam and your Canaanite god are both fictional characters in a book of fiction. They are as real as Harry Potter.

have you seen my post about Santa. it is the same thinking as your   harry potter thing.

that kind of thinking was coordinated by Satan.

santa is satan rearranged

they both wear red.

and santa last name is clause aka claws

Where did you see me making that claim?
you said that reading any fictional book is smarter than reading the bible.

so either you did not read the bible. or your calling yourself stupid
crossed
crossed
-->
@TheRealNihilist
a bunch of nothing can not tell the difference between good and bad germs.

if a bunch of nothing created life the apple would feed both good and bad germs

the apple feeds good bacteria and not the bad.

i am saying it would require knowledge to make this and only god and us have that and humans did not created life.

god would have to have knowledge that good germs are good and bad germs are bad in order to make the intelligent choice to design the apple to feed good germs in the gut but not the bad germs. god chose between good  germs and bad. and chose the good because he had knowledge that they are good.

god chooseing to design the apple to feed good germs and not the bad is an intelligent choice.

me choosing to eat an apple over apple pie over health reasons is an intelligent choice

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@crossed
So if life was created by nothing how can it make intelligent choices.
What if there was once nothing, and then something. Now, i'll even go as far as saying nothing turned into something... that something being life. Now, lets say life would give life to intelligence. Given our platform is seemingly infinite... lets say this intelligence is infinite. Where in any of this do you conclude this intelligence is a christian god? Would it not be more accurate to accept humans are finite and flawed and therefore will have trouble defining such an entity? Now, i am not saying we can't attempt to define it... since we are life too, this eternal life would be a part of us. So, we may even be up to something... but again, humans, we know, are flawed. So... why should i conclude Christians know? 

crossed
crossed
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
god created the fungi that we extracted the medical properties from to create the penicillin.

god created the fungi

the fungi probably takes months to grow but god created the first fungi that was used in one day. . how could the medical properties get in the plant if not god. the creator would require intelligence knowledge and thinking in order to create medicine in plants

was this a joke question ????

this is a similar argument so i am bringing it up
What evolution scientist have not taken into account the health benefits in plants.
which could have only been done by god. the fern for example has  health benefits for almost every organ. but it specifically helps out human females with there female issues. The fern helps with period problems breast problems  etc.
the problem is that the fern can not have health benefits that help humans. If scientist timeline is correct. scientist say the fern came about  360 million years ago. but humans came about 200 thousand years ago.
so your saying that the fern has health benefits that help humans when humans did not appear for another 360 million years. this screws up almost there entire timeline for plants because i can not think of one plant that came into existence in the last 200 thousand years according to science.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Was this a joke question.  
I'm not sure i just rattled it off. 
See when you start talking about god creating things my mind wanders of and i start to get like giddy thinking about god making things.
I instantly go to picturing the big fella creating ONE HUNDRED BILLON STARS , then i picture looking at these hundred bill stars and then him ( god pausing and saying yeah ,
Crossed ?
He goes yeah ,  i reckon ill make another 100 billion more of them puppies.
Followed by another 100 bill batch.. 
Or
Or 
God making 100,000 diffrent types of beetles the n sitting  ack to admire them and instantly thinking , I'll do another 100k of them.
Then 150k more .
And with around 80 or so thousand of these beetles identical to the naked eye i start thinking what a freak this god thing must of been.
Awesome 
But straight out mental , whoop whoop honk.

Stay wih me for one more sec cross. 
Right when ya picturing god making these thing 
15,000 diffrent type of ummmmmm the worms that grow inside us , i forget the name. Round worms maybe.
Making asteroids for christ knows what. 
Making alllllllllllllll this seemingly impossible things.
Just when he finishes making all this he goes .
He goes oh .
Oh And also boys ain't allowed to kiss boys. 
His bonkers. A fungi but bat shlt cray cray. 
Narf. 
Good day.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@crossed
a bunch of nothing can not tell the difference between good and bad germs.
So God is not the creator of all?
How could a nothing make a something? 
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull

The opposite of  Having a belief.