Who Can't Sleep?

Author: Nd24007

Total: 22
Nd24007
Debates: 0
Nd24007
I'm now that Victim... I'm the Victim of Can't Sleep. I don't know why, nor how happened, but i only getting 2 to 3 hrs of sleep for the last 3 to 4 days. No drugs, it just Fking me up. I just don't have a clue on why this is happening. 

If you have any Suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated....

If you also Can't Sleep please tell>>>>

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Nd24007
Well it could be many things really, but a good place to start would be the adrenal glands or even the pituitary or pineal glands as they are responsible for restful sleeping or not. I would recommend a temporary change in diet and even some specific herbal formulas targeting the cleansing of those glands. The glands can get overloaded or dirty from certain foods, which causes stress, fatigue and lack of sleeping. Weakened adrenals can cause an array of issues including depression and mood swings but it's an easy fix if you are disciplined. I'm going to go out on a limb and say you probably have a bad diet intake....meaning meats, cheeses, milks, starches and processed foods, fast foods?
Zeichen
Zeichen
-->
@EtrnlVw
meaning meats
According to you, what is wrong with meat?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Zeichen
Not that you care...but...Don't need the protein from dead animal flesh, don't need the physical composition structure of meat which is hard to digest, don't need the acidic ash that it produces in the body, don't need the putrefaction that occurs in the colon and digestive track from consuming dead flesh. Don't need the compromising of our health by consuming dead tissue, cells and blood when there are plenty of foods that are fit for human consumption. Humans are not carnivores, most likely not omnivores and as a general rule of thumb we are mainly frugivores, vegetarians and raw food eaters. That is our healing, that is our natural foods of consumption for humans. Meat is not a food source for humans, only an alternative and not a good one. 
Nd24007
Nd24007
-->
@EtrnlVw
You could be right.. But you not... It something else totally different... You see, the fact of the matter is i actually losing some weight. It bec I'm eating less.  I will agree with you on this note. My healthy foods, is non existence... But in all honesty this isn't the reason. It could be a factor sure. But it not the primarily reason...   Btw, good to see you on here... 
Castin
Castin
-->
@Nd24007
I'm afraid "me too" is all I have to offer. 😟 I go through the same sleepless spells. They've lasted for about a week before. It sucks. You spend the night watching the clock and counting the hours until the sun comes up and you have to go to work/school/whatever, where you'll be confronted by people who got a full night's sleep. The bastards.

I've never found anything that really works to treat it. I just have to wait it out until it goes away on its own. It's not fun.

Zeichen
Zeichen
-->
@EtrnlVw
Not that you care...but...Don't need the protein from dead animal flesh, don't need the physical composition structure of meat which is hard to digest, don't need the acidic ash that it produces in the body, don't need the putrefaction that occurs in the colon and digestive track from consuming dead flesh. Don't need the compromising of our health by consuming dead tissue, cells and blood when there are plenty of foods that are fit for human consumption. Humans are not carnivores, most likely not omnivores and as a general rule of thumb we are mainly frugivores, vegetarians and raw food eaters. That is our healing, that is our natural foods of consumption for humans. Meat is not a food source for humans, only an alternative and not a good one. 
This is all profoundly wrong. 

Would you like me to explain why?
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Zeichen
Not if you're going to source your information and not debate me from experience. I don't need you to tell me why, I've learned why lol, not to be an azz but I have had enough of meat eaters telling me I'm wrong when I can prove this in many ways. In this thread I would rather offer the topic maker advice, if you want to argue about this you can meet me in the health forum. But if you're just going to source me links, then you're going to have to study my links as well. Or, we can avoid all that nonsense and I can show you the difference in diet by simply letting you have first hand experience by trying it. You can learn how the body can clean and regenerate itself my eliminating acidic foods and foods that break down and not build. You can learn and experience the difference in energy levels and vitality by simply doing it. Would you like to just tell me how I'm wrong or are you actually interested in what I'm saying? big difference in  my world. 

Some things are debatable and some things are obvious, I don't like wasting time debating things that are very obvious if the opposing party just wants to rehash the majority opinion and not actually look at the facts and the evidence. Evidence in this case would be your own testimony along with others. Nothing I said above was profoundly wrong, meat is hard on the body and hard to digest, its acidic and leaves behind an acidic ash and meats are notoriously bad on kidneys and of course in return the heart, it's a known fact that meat in humans putrefies before it leaves the body and you see everyday the damage and results of a meat eating diet as opposed to a fruit based, vegetarian raw food diet. 

Nd24007
Nd24007
-->
@Zeichen
Some one else need explaining... Too
Nd24007
Nd24007
-->
@Zeichen
Actually meats are good.. But i think you not reading everything, you also not being reasonable by ignoring real facts.  You know the facts that could be actually truth.. You know when someone finally tell the TRUTH. It should be rewarded.. Not ignoring them, or not LISTENING to the fact.. It suck when that one person tell the truth and then he or she get nothing. But if the other person been lied to many times and even cheated on a game he or she get all the rewards.. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Nd24007
Lol, "in all honesty it isn't the reason"? after that I was expecting you to give the other reason......but whatever, people rarely believe the foods they consume cause their problems, which is quite strange considering everything we eat and do is interfacing with chemistry.....which either supports your health and well-being or deteriorates it. You suggested you diet is quite bad, I suggest losing weight is irrelevant to what you ingest/consume. Foods are either nutritious and healthy giving you vitality, energy and proper function or they do not. Simple. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Nd24007
Most people can't handle a flat out change in diet, in this case I would say then try adding some new things, healthy things. Try adding much more fruits to your intake while getting the courage to take a break from meat, dairy products and fast foods. Actually try replacing some of your normal meals for a fruit salad or even a raw veggie salad and watch the difference in energy. It may make you irritable at times but that's only your body craving your bad habits. If this does not interest you fine, if it does I can expand more on it. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@EtrnlVw
Most people can't handle a flat out change in diet, in this case I would say then try adding some new things, healthy things. Try adding much more fruits to your intake while getting the courage to take a break from meat, dairy products and fast foods. Actually try replacing some of your normal meals for a fruit salad or even a raw veggie salad and watch the difference in energy. It may make you irritable at times but that's only your body craving your bad habits. If this does not interest you fine, if it does I can expand more on it. 
To be honest, i am about to do the carnivore-diet. A lot of people with depression say it is a god-send. Read Jordan Peterson and his daughters, Mikhaila's blogs about it... it sounds like a miracle. 
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Outplayz
You're free to try what you want but I'm going to have to tell you I highly advise not to go on a high protein diet. Especially since I know you have lower back weakness. If you want to clean up depression go all raw, fruits and veggies. Just try for one week and watch what happens. No meat, no dairy products, no starches no processed foods and of course no fast foods. No soda. Lol, nvmd I know the answer....but please consider that a carnivore diet is very dangerous for humans. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@EtrnlVw
We'll see. I can do the carnivore diet first, i just love meat. But, if it doesn't do what i am looking for i will try a plant based diet, which is nearly impossible for me bc i hate vegetables... but there are certain veggies i like that i can focus on. I just want to see which one gives me more energy bc my depression manifests as lack of energy. I've tried a bunch of stuff. Uptake in vitamin D is helping a little, so that is a cool revelation. Everyone's body is different and reacts to different things. I remember my energy was perfect when i was younger, so i am trying to remember what i did then i am not doing now. What i remember is i ate mainly meat. I'd be picky with veggies and fruits. So i'll just have to see.     
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Outplayz
Hang on a min, note I said FRUIT first, as in mainly fruit and then secondary salads. Do you like fruits? ripe fruits? they are by far superior to veggies. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@EtrnlVw
Kinda... i've tried only eating fruits, i get sick of it quick. I'm telling you man, i'm a natural carnivore. I really like meat. 

25 days later

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
If you're still alive, I suggest you to try some herbs before bedtime, that worked for me. And try to avoid heavy food at least two hours before going to bed.
Vaarka
Vaarka
Start running every morning. Each morning get up early and run as far as you can. It helps
Nd24007
Nd24007
-->
@Vaarka
 thanks for the advice....

31 days later

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
When I can't sleep I take some herbs, it helps a lot. The best herb I've ever taken for that problem is the chamomile tea, it makes you drift off in a heartbeat, I mean if you're really tired. What EtrnlVw says is also right, it can be your diet.

Jerking off also helps by the way.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Nd24007
blue light blocking glasses, google sleep hygiene