Mafia Championships

Author: warren42

Total: 3
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
Hi guys! As you may or may not know/remember, we sent a representative (me) to the Mafia Championships over on Mafia Universe for Season 6. The Mafia Championships feature representatives from over 180 mafia communities competing to be crowned the best mafia player in the world! This is my second time representing, as I went on behalf of DDO last year. Prior to my representation, Yraelz got third place in Season 4.

I just finished up the first-round game and my team won in a sweep! If you'd like to read the game or glance it over you can do so here, and/or join the Discord mafia chat here. I was very happy with the performance of both myself and my team, and I can say with pride that I think I represented our community well. With luck, I can advance to the semi-final game; I'll let you guys know whether my fellow players and jury believe I deserve to advance or not. There were plenty of strong players in this game, so the competition of fierce, but I believe I have a solid chance.

If you would like to spectate the remaining games head over to Mafia Universe! Two of the first-round games are still underway, and the semi-finals and finals have yet to unfold! Whether you'd like to see (mostly) high-caliber players duke it out for fun, or learn from other communities, it's very entertaining! If you decide to watch, you can also join the Mafia Universe Discord Chat and ask to join the spectator chat!

Thank you to you guys for nominating me, and I hope I can continue to represent our site well!

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
the legend

8 days later

warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
I unfortunately did not advance on my fellow players' votes, but I still have a chance to vote based on the jury's ballots. There are 23 spots left for the jury to send through, and 165 players vying for those spots. As my game was one of the most decisive mafia wins, I feel that as a member of the winning team I have a realistic chance. We shall see.