Anti-personnel Mines Banned 1997

Topic's posts
Posts in total: 11
..."Total numberof land-mines 110 million in 64 countries"....
...10 million in Cambodia..........

.."Landmines come in two varieties: anti-personnel and anti-vehicle mines. Both have caused great suffering in the past decades. Anti-personnel landmines are prohibited under the Convention on the Prohibition of the Use, Stockpiling, Production and Transfer of Anti-Personnel Mines and on Their Destruction (or Mine Ban Convention), adopted in 1997.

More than 150 countries {-- 80%--} have joined this treaty. Its positive impact includes a marked reduction of casualties, an increased number of mine-free States, destroyed stockpiles and improved assistance to victims."..

Bosnia and Herzegovina --152 per square mile----3,000,000
Cambodia........................--143------------------------10,000,000 million

....................................................................................................

ok 
--> @Dr.Franklin
ok 
Banning of landmines is far beyond your brains ability to form the two letters "ok"

Please take a hike from all threads Ive created. You have absolutely no relevant significant intellectual integrity to offer  this forum that I can see. Please share when you do, or just go back to the backwoods, desert island you came from. Thanks.

--> @mustardness
This is irrelevant, im sorry
--> @Dr.Franklin
This is irrelevant, im sorry
Were all sorry you exist. Please take a hike! Hit the road!

Please take a hike from all threads Ive created. You have absolutely no relevant significant intellectual integrity to offer  this forum that I can see. Please share when you do, or just go back to the backwoods, desert island you came from. Thanks.
--> @Dr.Franklin
no u
Yes, Please take a hike!

Hit the road!

--> @Dr.Franklin
Goodbye from this thread. Take a hike!

You have no moral or intellectual integrity to offer any here at DArt. Hit the road!

--> @mustardness
no  thank you
--> @Dr.Franklin

You have no moral or intellectual integrity to offer any here at DArt. Hit the road!

--> @mustardness
no u
--> @Dr.Franklin