Author: Yassine

Total: 31
Yassine
Debates: 3
Yassine
- You've probably seen the debates, according to you:

Who won the debates?

Who's your favorite candidate?

Who's the most qualified to be president? 

Who do you believe is going to win this race?

- If I had to answer I'd say:

Who won the debates?
- Andrew Yang (the polls agree), because he about said the only meaningful thing in the entire debate, 1000$ a month for every American over 18. The rest was just yapping & whining.

- Probably Andrew Yang, he's the least annoying.

- Definitely Andrew Yang. First, he's got a *plan* & a list of policies no other candidate even remotely has. Second, he actually lives in the 21st century, as opposed to all the other candidates still in their 20th century little worlds. Third, he is 100% neutral -not White, not Black, not Hispanic, not a woman, not gay... he is 100% uncontroversial ; he's Asian for God sake. Finally, this asian dude who had no chance whatsoever of ever becoming a president, basically came up with the most genius idea to get elected guaranteed ever conceived by men: the largest wide scale bribery-at-election project in history, a cash-for-votes promise of a WHOPPING 700 Thousand USD per person in their lifetime... Now, that's just pure genius.

- Of course Andrew Yang. Let's not kid ourselves. Would you rather have more talks about "race" & "gun violence" & "health" & "abortion rights", or would you rather have a $1000 a month in your pocket no questions asked (on top of race & all the rest)? [*this question does not concern the top 5%]. There simply ain't enough words in this world about "race" & "abortion" that would replace $12K free money per year.

- That been said, although I'm not too keen on the USA succeeding because once they have problems of their own they'll get off everyone else's back & stop wrecking havoc all over the world & leave it at peace, but I do believe that $1000 a month for every American citizen should about solve virtually every problem the US has right now. Crimes would drop significantly, wealth disparity would shrink, health & education would improve, domestic violence would decrease, workplace environment would soften... etc. At least this is good for the American people, probably not for the corporations...

Tell us what YOU think. 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Yassine
So wait, instead of paying taxes to the government, the government pays me taxes?

That sounds crazy. If America elects this guy, tgey will certainly deserve their crazy check.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Yassine
Who won the debates? 
Kamala and Warren

Yang

Tulsi

Warren

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Mopac
So wait, instead of paying taxes to the government, the government pays me taxes?
- It's a dividend, i.e. a share of America's success. You still pay taxes, more so in fact...

That sounds crazy. If America elects this guy, tgey will certainly deserve their crazy check.
- Why do you think it's crazy?
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Greyparrot
Who won the debates? 
Kamala and Warren

Yang

Tulsi

Warren
- Can you justify your answers?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Yassine
Who won the debates? 
Kamala and Warren
All the media and polls say so.
Pretty obvious from anyone watching as well.

Yang
I think the UBI is an interesting concept to discuss.

Tulsi
She wants us to get out of the Middle East Including dropping all sanctions on Iran, allowing Iran to get the bomb and let them duke it out with Israel with no US involvement.

Warren
The fix is in.

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Greyparrot
Who won the debates? 
Kamala and Warren
All the media and polls say so.
Pretty obvious from anyone watching as well.
- The Media say whatever they want, as they've always done. They did the same with Bernie back in the day... The polls, however, are on Yang's side [https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/poll-who-do-you-think-won-the-second-night-of-the-democratic-debate-vote-now].

Yang
I think the UBI is an interesting concept to discuss.
- It's a very persuasive concept too...

Tulsi
She wants us to get out of the Middle East Including dropping all sanctions on Iran, allowing Iran to get the bomb and let them duke it out with Israel with no US involvement.
- That's not a bad dream, but is it enough for presidential qualification? How does that help the American people?

Warren
The fix is in.
- I don't disagree, but the age of media monopoly is over, & last elections proved it. They messed with Bernie's success, they lost the race. They meddled with Trump, he won anyways, despite their efforts otherwise. Corporate Media doesn't have monopoly on information anymore.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Yassine
I'm really just making a joke, because people who are diagnosed as mentally ill get 1000 bucks or so from the government.

Aka the crazy check.

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Mopac
I'm really just making a joke, because people who are diagnosed as mentally ill get 1000 bucks or so from the government.
- Is this legit for real? Didn't know about that.

Aka the crazy check.
- Gotchu. I'd rather be crazy & get a free grand than be sane...
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@Yassine
Turning off Yang's (or anyone's mic) i'm disappointed. Fox giving the most memorable props to Tulsi... i'm concerned. 
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Outplayz
Turning off Yang's (or anyone's mic) i'm disappointed. Fox giving the most memorable props to Tulsi... i'm concerned. 
- Oh yeah, that's some BS. They did the same to Tulsi, & denied it too... I noticed Fox gives more respect to Yang than the progressive media, like NBC.     

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Yassine
- Oh yeah, that's some BS.
I didn't know they did it with my girl too. Shame. The party just doesn't learn. One big reason Trump won is bc the "people" felt like they picked him. That's huge and the democrats should be an example of that... yet, they don't learn. They go as extreme as they can, they pander... they play shady games. They will lose again if they continue this way. Plus, open borders essentially? Some of the stuff they were saying is too far left for me. 

Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Outplayz
I didn't know they did it with my girl too. Shame. The party just doesn't learn. One big reason Trump won is bc the "people" felt like they picked him. That's huge and the democrats should be an example of that... yet, they don't learn. They go as extreme as they can, they pander... they play shady games. They will lose again if they continue this way. Plus, open borders essentially? Some of the stuff they were saying is too far left for me. 
- Democrats, just like Republicans, are driven by corporate interests. People like Bernie & Yang are a danger to that interest. They can't be allowed to go far, otherwise they'll make too much sense & actually serve the people's interests.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Yassine
- Democrats, just like Republicans, are driven by corporate interests. People like Bernie & Yang are a danger to that interest. They can't be allowed to go far, otherwise they'll make too much sense & actually serve the people's interests.
I agree. Bernie is pretty set in his ways and seems for real. He's just not articulate (manipulative) like a lawyer which works in his determent unfortunately. But i like how he sets the goal post at the extreme bc in an perfect society... his vision should be realized. Yang is awesome bc he paints that picture on how to get there. I'm not too sure about UBI... i remember him saying how it won't result in inflation... but that's everyone's concern. More money in the regular person's hand means the pizza place can charge more... so i have to research that again bc i do remember him saying on some program his way won't effect inflation. Idk at this point. 

Other than that... yes, corporate interests and powerful people interests rule the world. Especially bc most of these people are male. I don't know how power translates to females, but to males it's like being a god in this world. I don't think any male would want to give that position up and will spend all their money to keep that power. It's sad the world revolves around the super power of money and power... but it does. People will flood anything they can to keep that power. 

I know you're religious so i won't get too into that... but it's that very power that i think has corrupted everything from religion to politics. The faster people realize what "power" to a single individual truly means... the faster we can wake up and say... "cool, if you can have that... I AT LEAST deserve a roof over my head and food" ... not asking for much or that power... just acknowledge us bc if you don't... the empire will eventually fall from within (that's my prediction anyways). Evil never wins. I think America is being more evil than good at this point. History tells us that doesn't last bc someone either domestic of foreign will get fed up with it. Most likely domestic in our case. 

We'll see. The last things i said is my speculation. But overall message is we need to work on "OUR" country. Bc guess what. If our country is great, if everyone (or mostly) is at least happy.... we won't need wars anymore, we won't need regime changes... the world will see. We are in the age of technology... EVERYONE will see. If they see a country that has figured it out... they will fight their governments, they will fight for what we have. Everyone is born to be free and happy (imho America's message)... we need to lead by that example.   
Yassine
Yassine
-->
@Outplayz
I agree. Bernie is pretty set in his ways and seems for real. He's just not articulate (manipulative) like a lawyer which works in his determent unfortunately. But i like how he sets the goal post at the extreme bc in an perfect society... his vision should be realized. Yang is awesome bc he paints that picture on how to get there. I'm not too sure about UBI... i remember him saying how it won't result in inflation... but that's everyone's concern. More money in the regular person's hand means the pizza place can charge more... so i have to research that again bc i do remember him saying on some program his way won't effect inflation. Idk at this point.
- There is always inflation. Inflation happens when there is a gap between real added value & money circulated around. Most likely $1000 extra would create real added value, actual production, more cars, more pizzas, more stuff. Or maybe not...

Other than that... yes, corporate interests and powerful people interests rule the world. Especially bc most of these people are male. I don't know how power translates to females, but to males it's like being a god in this world. I don't think any male would want to give that position up and will spend all their money to keep that power. It's sad the world revolves around the super power of money and power... but it does. People will flood anything they can to keep that power. 
- That is true, human nature.

I know you're religious so i won't get too into that... but it's that very power that i think has corrupted everything from religion to politics. The faster people realize what "power" to a single individual truly means... the faster we can wake up and say... "cool, if you can have that... I AT LEAST deserve a roof over my head and food" ... not asking for much or that power... just acknowledge us bc if you don't... the empire will eventually fall from within (that's my prediction anyways). Evil never wins. I think America is being more evil than good at this point. History tells us that doesn't last bc someone either domestic of foreign will get fed up with it. Most likely domestic in our case. 
- Indeed. One of the last stages of an empire is *corruption*. When people become corrupt, along with the system, it's their downfall.

We'll see. The last things i said is my speculation. But overall message is we need to work on "OUR" country. Bc guess what. If our country is great, if everyone (or mostly) is at least happy.... we won't need wars anymore, we won't need regime changes... the world will see. We are in the age of technology... EVERYONE will see. If they see a country that has figured it out... they will fight their governments, they will fight for what we have. Everyone is born to be free and happy (imho America's message)... we need to lead by that example.   
- Actually no. When people are prosperous & at ease, they start to occupy themselves with others' business, especially once they obtain power to go with that. All people aspire to live better lives & pursue success, America's example is a zero-sum game. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Yassine
The age of media is still strong with woke progressives. This is why the media will usher in Liz Warren, like they ushered in Hillary, because the left refused to hold the corrupt media accountable.
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@Greyparrot
I agree, it is really the media's choice on who becomes the next nominee.  They decide whom to cover, they decide what hit pieces to run.  They decide the outcome of each candidate.  It's who they want it to be... Trump was the exception.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@DBlaze
Trump found a way to use the media for his own purposes. He continues to do it by driving the stories with his tweets. The media can't resist the ratings.
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@Greyparrot
True, good or bad, he stays in the lime-lite, which is better than not being there at all.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@DBlaze
This president has had more media exposure than any other president. He also takes massively more questions from the media than any other president before him. He knows that he can use bad questions to his advantage by creating an enemy out of the biased media.

Every successful president needs a foil or an enemy. Traditionally, presidents would use national foils like Russia. Trump has found a foil much closer to home.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Yassine
Or maybe not...
That's the scary thing of UBI. We're just not sure how it will play out. But, eventually, it will be needed imo. I listened to Yang, but i can't remember his policy, but i do remember him saying his way won't affect inflation... do you remember what he said / know? 

That is true, human nature.
I believe humans are evolving, consciously. Eventually, the corruption 'should' be faced. Right now, it's set up for it to go unabated. 

Indeed. One of the last stages of an empire is *corruption*. When people become corrupt, along with the system, it's their downfall
Yeah man... history. If i remember correctly, that is one part of what brought down the Roman empire. Of course a lot more too it since there are books among books on the issue... but i think the problems started within if i'm not incorrectly remembering. 

Actually no. When people are prosperous & at ease, they start to occupy themselves with others' business, especially once they obtain power to go with that. All people aspire to live better lives & pursue success, America's example is a zero-sum game.
 I think the first step, before the prosperous & ease, is for humanity to accept that we are all different. Different beliefs, different values, different cultures, etc. Once humans realize how beautiful that is... then we can focus on becoming better as a whole, together. 

You're "actually no" part i don't understand what you are disagreeing with. Do you not think America (the west) has the potential to be the example for the world? The only reason i say that is bc of my above mentioned statement. People need to accept differences, come/work together. I think the west is closest to that realization. Not anywhere good at it or close yet... but the idea is there and i think it can eventually catch on once people become conscious enough to realize it. 

Imagine what we can create if the entire world worked together. All the money and work going towards making this world a paradise. Of course there will be the outliers, but in such a world... they'll be easier to manage. I think that's the only way we can reach a a-rate existence. Bc we have that potential. 

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Greyparrot
This president has had more media exposure than any other president. He also takes massively more questions from the media than any other president before him. He knows that he can use bad questions to his advantage by creating an enemy out of the biased media
Trump is a genius in this regard. With that said, i've studied many manipulation tactics being someone that's interested in criminal minds and books like art of war, 48 laws of power, art of seduction, etc. Trump does a lot of it. But what i know of these tactics is some people just naturally do these tactics without consciously trying to... i think Trump is one of them. The thing about that is... it's a lot more effective than someone trying to do it bc they learned about it. I was a Bernie bro in 2016... but as soon as i heard Trump talk a few times, i made a bet with every friend he would win. Bc it was clear... he was working the media, the moderators, the other candidates, etc... everyone in the palm of his hand. I personally think the best manipulation tactic he does is making the 'masters' think they are smarter than him and/or that he's an idiot. Out of the 48 laws of power... this power is one of the most effective. Is he stupid? I doubt it... but playing that fool role not only drops other people's guards... it also pushes them to try and out do him, but since the power is truly in his hands... the person trying looks inauthentic and desperate... such a potent tactic that i see working like a charm. I really have to give credit where its due... he def. has my respect in how he's a marketing genius and someone that can play others like a fiddle.  

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@DBlaze
I agree, it is really the media's choice on who becomes the next nominee.  They decide whom to cover, they decide what hit pieces to run.  They decide the outcome of each candidate.  It's who they want it to be... Trump was the exception.
This is a problem bc the "Youtube" generation hasn't caught up to the other genz. Once TV media dies out or becomes the minority, this will change. That is why it's really important the people don't allow independent media to fall into the hands of the corporate media. They are most def. trying right now bc they realize if it flips... people will actually have more power in choosing politicians. This is one big point in why i think Trump one... people felt like they were picking him... not who they were told to pick. The dem side should realize this bc from what i've seen so far... they are making the same mistake. People are tired of being fed what to think... that age is dying.   

DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@Outplayz
I sure hope so.  
disgusted
disgusted
pollywanna
Do you honestly believe that his despotic attacks are any different from any other demented dictator?
Look at Jair Bolsenaro or Kim Jon Un.
He really wanted enough tanks to pull congress into line,what a baby cock. Just ask Stormy.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@disgusted

30 days later

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Yassine
I hope Sanders wins the Democratic nomination.  He supports Medicare for all and free college.  I believe in deals, so if ASTAP is implemented, Bernie Sanders can get these 2 policies.  I think Biden will challenge Trump.  He is winning by a long shot.
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@Alec
How is the tax policy of some random 17 year old supposed to get implemented during the 8 years of Bernie Sanders?  How is ASTAP even relevant to this?

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Snoopy
The right doesn't like the income tax.  The left wants UHC.  Implement a greater sales tax, get rid of the income tax and we will have the revenue to pay for Medicare for all.
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@Alec
With Bernie Sanders you would probably have voter turnout in the republican party swinging the house like we did in the last election when they voted in opposition to Hillary Clinton, but they can't seem to figure out how to convey a visionary approach to what they want right now.

Bernie Sanders would never implement a sales tax in favor of progressive income taxation.  He would call ASTAP "tax cuts for the rich"