Pregnant Woman Shot and She is Charged In Alabama

Author: mustardness

Total: 24
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
Alabama shoots self in foot again?  I think so.

..."Marshae Jones was five months pregnant when she was shot in the stomach. Her fetus did not survive the shooting, which the authorities say happened during a dispute with another woman.

..But on Wednesday, it was Ms. Jones who was charged in the death.

....Ms. Jones, 28, was charged with manslaughter and released from jail on Thursday after posting $50,000 bond, according to the authorities and the website of Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office in Alabama. The police have said she was culpable because she started the fight that led to the shooting and failed to remove herself from harm’s way."....

mustardness
mustardness
So someone is haing rational, logical common sense thouughts in AL?

..."“While the grand jury has had its say, our office is in the process of evaluating this case and has not yet made a determination about whether to prosecute it as a manslaughter case, reduce it to a lesser charge or not to prosecute it,’’ said a statement from the office of District Attorney Lynneice Washington."...

Washington Post

mustardness
mustardness
If she had been white would it have been difffrrent outcome? Hard to say, even in AL.

Wonder how many blacks were on the grand jury that found her guilty. Anh how many hard core religous peoples?
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@mustardness
Why was she out and about fighting with people who have guns while she is pregnant.  I don't think she should be charged, but seriously, who the hell does that?  Anyone, white or black should at least be scalded for it.  But, apparently she didn't care about her baby too much.  Definitely not someone I would ever spend any time with.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@DBlaze
You have zero knowledge of the circumstances but she's guilty of something, I mean she is black. According to you everyone should have guns whether they are arguing or not, what's your problem? Or do you not mean "those" people should have guns only "white" law breakers should?
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@disgusted
I do have zero knowledge, and I didn't know she was black, you pointed that out.  All I am saying is, don't get in altercations with people that might shoot you, especially if you are pregnant.  Why are you trying to put words in my mouth?  I have no problem.  It said she got in a fight.  

I don't know why you continually say that I think lawbreakers should have guns.  You are nonsensical.
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@DBlaze
You seem to be a woman hating racists. 
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Are you saying that I am a woman.... That hates racists?  I think you are trying to say the below, so I will go with that.

So...I'm a woman hating racist because I think it is a good idea to not get in fights when you are pregnant?

I took my dog to the vet the other day, the vet was pregnant and she did not want to get close to the dog in case he lashed out, he has a bit of a history when you try to put anything in his butt, so I had to hold him down and help her to take his temperature.  Was I being a woman hating racist because I respected her decision to not put herself in harms way?  And she was smart to keep her distance.

I don't think so.  
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@DBlaze
It's not a baby or a person. It's a fetus.
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@Greyparrot
"Hey lady! You forgot to not get in that fight!!! There is a good chance you may lose your fetus." 

"Yes I know, it's just a fetus, so it is not that big of a deal.  This fight I am about to get in is way more important."

"OK, I respect your decision even though I don't agree with it."

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@DBlaze
Alabama actually has fetal rights, along with 38 other states.

Sucks to be a fetus in the 12 no-go states for fetuses.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@DBlaze
Just so long as we can all have guns and use them.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@DBlaze
My fetus, my choice.
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@disgusted
In the words of Polytheist-Witch, you are a woman who hates racists!  So there!
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@DBlaze
Let's see if you can be anymore wrong.
Nope, stupid is as stupid does you can't be any more wrong.
Well done. I laughed.
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@disgusted
It was supposed to be funny. Glad you laughed.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
It's not a baby or a person. It's a fetus.
False. Fetus is a human, a baby, and a person.

A human that does not yet breath { respire } air on its own via is oral passages and is still attached to the mother via umbilical chord ergo not and independent individual human yet.

A baby that does not yet breath { respire } air on its own via is oral passages and is still attached to the mother via umbilical chord ergo not an independent individual yet.

A person that does not yet breath { respire } air on its own via is oral passages and is still attached to the mother via umbilical chord ergo not and an individual person yet.

To breathe INward is become IN-spirited....( * (i) * ) i-breathe { ( o ) } ergo I am somebody with individual status and now that I am free  and I choose to feed off the nearest breasts { (.)(.) }  and I get my lips around.

......( * i * )........bilateral
....( .  )(  .  )......bosom buddies
......(   .   )........umbilicus connection point
.......\*Y*/.........sex internalized or externalized
......./......\.........leg, fin or side arm
...._/........\_......leg, fin or tail fluke

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
Fetus is a human, a baby, and a person.

My fetus, my choice.

mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
My fetus, my choice.
False again, as per your usual.

A pregnant woman ---not GP---  has limited choices i.e. they are not free to violate inviolate cosmic laws/principles.

Being your so far right leaning you have chosen to exclude the a more broad set of options ergo your more limited because of your narrow, short-sided mind set.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
Get your filthy male hands off of my fetus you sexist.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
Get your filthy male hands off of my fetus you sexist.
False again as your per usual.  Why do persist in being ignorant on this subject.  Not your alone in those regards.

It is as tho you ---and many like you--  have some mental flaw that stems from some human configured, fundamentallst religous principle.

Please take a hike til you have something of significant relevance to add. Thanks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To breathe INward is become IN-spirited....( * (i) * ) i-breathe { ( o ) } ergo I am somebody with individual status and now that I am free  and I choose to feed off the nearest breasts { (.)(.) }  and I get my lips around the nipple thereof.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@mustardness
Get your manpaw nose out of my fetus hole.
disgusted
disgusted
pollywanna
Tell us about spontaneous abortion, misnamed by misogynists as miscarriage, 60% of all abortions.
mustardness
mustardness
-->
@Greyparrot
Get your manpaw nose out of my fetus hole.
GP, as per your usual, you have nothing to offer us of any relevant significance so please, take a hike untill you do. thanks.

The woman was falsely accused of murder. She was not charged with stupidity.  You and a grand jury in AL are not able to make this an obvious and relevant distinction.

To breathe INward is become IN-spirited....( * (i) * ) i-breathe { ( o ) } ergo I am somebody with a biologic status and now that I am free, I choose to feed off the nearest breasts { (.)(.) }  that  I can get my lips around the nipple thereof.