Bilateral Biologics

Author: mustardness

Total: 4
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
Fertilized Human Egg (*i*)

A human that does not yet breath { respire } air on its own via its oral passages and is still attached to the mother via umbilical chord ergo not and independent individual human yet.

A baby that does not yet breath { respire } air on its own via is oral passages and is still attached to the mother via umbilical chord ergo not an independent individual yet.

A person that does not yet breath { respire } air on its own via is oral passages and is still attached to the mother via umbilical chord ergo not and an individual person yet.

To breathe INward is become IN-spirited....( * (i) * ) i-breathe { ( o ) } initially IN then OUT ergo, I am somebody, with individual status and now that I am free, I choose to feed off the nearest breasts { (.)(.) } that I can get my lips around.

......(* (i) *)........bilateral
.....(  . )( )......bosom buddies
.........( . )........umbilicus connection point
........\*Y*/.........sex internalized or externalized
......../......\.........leg, fin or side arm
....._/........\_......leg, fin or tail fluke { cetacean }

mustardness
mustardness
(*(i)*)  have a natural right to life, but not  birth, as my pregnant woman vessel  for my birth has the right to terminate my non-breathing life, as it is attached to her in a most intimately physical way and (*(i)*) have to say, that if she intends to terminate me, I prefer to be sooner rather than later.
This pregnant woman speaks for me  because I am ONE with her and I have no voice ----in fact I dont breath air--   and barely a brain, heart, feet et
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To breathe INward is become IN-spirited....( * (i) * ) i-breathe { ( o ) } initially IN then OUT ergo, I am somebody, with individual status and now that I am free, I choose to feed off the nearest breasts { (.)(.) } that I can get my lips around.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
yeet

7 days later

mustardness
mustardness
*(i)* have, or soon will have, 31 bilateral spinal nerves { 62 }. I am or will be somebody, so mark my words, if this fertilized egg is not terminated then humanity is about to meet me *(i)* ---ergo look out at Earth here I come!!!!!!, provided I dont drown from the amniotic fluid when taking IN my first breath of air :--O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To breathe INward is to become IN-spirited....( * (i) * ) i-breathe { ( o ) } initially IN then OUT ergo, I am somebody, with individual status and now that I am free, I choose to feed off the nearest breast { (.)(.) } nipples that I can get my lips around.