God fined tuned the solor system

Author: crossed

Total: 27
crossed
Debates: 62
crossed

A book i was reading at 11  last night." The book of nature" said something that reminded me on how perfectly aligned are solar system is . The book of nature is a book that was written in the 18 century by a  fellow named John Mason.
the book is in the public domain because it is so old. but it says this on page 50. I have not read far so i do not know were he was going with this.

part of page 50

the philosopher beholding now,as the prophet beheld formerly,that the almighty architect has literally
adjusted everything by weight and measured the waters meted out the heavens accurately comprehended the dust of the earth, "weighed he mountains in scales and the hills in a balance

It is basically saying that god took into account stuff like the weight on the leaf and he weight it just enough so it can float around.

It seems he does not claim this anymore because he says "beheld formerly". but this is exactly what god did with the solar system. he literally adjusted it and measured it till everything was in the perfect spot with no flaws. the sun is in the perfect spot if it was  closer or farther  away we would either freeze to death or burn to death. god measured it out. Plus you need to bring into account that the sun is coordinated with the moon. It being this perfect and being created by nothing. Is like if i won the lottery ten billion times. so it is impossible
for nothing to created life.

in the article called

The perfect balance of the solar system

It talks about how perfectly aligned the solar system is.

The sun and moon are perfectly synced. The sun is not to hot or to cold. god measured it till the sun and moon were in the perfect spots. everything is perfectly synced. the article talks about how even the planets could not have formed over a long time but had to be created rapidly

in the article
It so happens our sun provides the perfect conditions. It’s not too small (i.e., too dim or too cool) or too big (producing unfortunate charbroiled results from simply being too hot). Compared to the intense and violent activity seen on other stars, our sun is remarkably even-tempered and well-mannered—it doesn’t flare or pulse like other stars. When solar flares do occur, they are not so violent as to vaporize our oceans…or worse

On the local level, our moon is equally amazing, leading two secular authors to ask, “Who built the Moon?” Knight and Butler state, “The Moon is 400 times smaller than the star at the center of our solar system, yet it is also just 1/400th of the distance between the Earth and the Sun.” Consequently, the moon and sun appear exactly the same size in Earth’s sky—making precise solar eclipses possible. The authors also say, “By some absolutely incomprehensible quirk of nature, the Moon also manages to precisely imitate the perceived annual movements of the Sun each month.
Wow so the sun is something billion miles away and the moon is something million miles away. But if we look at it from earth they come out to be  the same size. the sun is bigger then the moon but because god measured both so when your gazing into the sky from earth . it seems to be the same size.
Consequently, the moon and sun appear exactly the same size in Earth’s sky—making precise solar eclipses possible

. god measured it out perfectly so that from the viewpoint of earth the sun and moon are the same size

Planets Created Rapidly

But even if our neighboring planets somehow formed quickly from accumulating space dust, recently discovered exoplanets (extrasolar planets) have changed secular solar system formation theory.
there scratching there heads at what could have done this.

I will let you in on a secret it was god. They try to claim a super star did it.

There are many factors that would make a star system too hostile for life to even get started, let alone survive for any period long enough to evolve. So what sort of star provides the perfect conditions for a habitable planet elsewhere in the universe?

They are talking about that space should be hostile if nothing created life. So they ask themselves why is it perfectly balanced this should not be the case if nothing created life and they are correct. Nothing did not create life but God did. that's is why it is perfectly balanced not a super star

It talks about how perfectly synced the sun and moon are along with the stars. The chances of the solar system coming from nothing is if i won the lottery one trillion zillion times.  Those odds are impossible thus it must be god who created life. God would have fined tuned everything . a bunch of nothing would not have.

this is the link to the book of nature

the philosopher beholding now,as the prophet beheld formerly,that the almighty architect has literally
adjusted everything by weight and measured the waters meted out the heavens accurately comprehended the dust of the earth, "weighed he mountains in scales and the hills in a balance
though i can not prove some of the example listed in here.

life is perfectly balanced.

If there is to much deer the wolf population grows. if there to many wolfs less deer and they starve and it balances itself out.

systems
trees breath in co2 and put out air. we breath air and put out co2

is it not a coincidence that the trees eat are waste and put out what we need to survive. and the trees eat our waste and put out what they need to survive.

though i can not prove this. Is it possible that the co2 hole on the plants are not to big and not to small and god measured those out to

crossed
crossed
this is the most important

from article
Consequently, the moon and sun appear exactly the same size in Earth’s sky—making precise solar eclipses possible

Wow so the sun is something billion miles away and the moon is something million miles away. But if we look at it from earth they come out to be  the same size. the sun is bigger then the moon but because god measured both so when your gazing into the sky from earth . it seems to be the same size.

if you do not understand this tell me what i can do to make you understand

the sun is something billion miles away and the moon is something million miles away. but from the viewpoint of earth the come to the same size. meaning god measured it out and placed the sun and moon and coordinated it with the earth till it appeared to be the same size.

think of it like how all the Egyptians build those monuments coordinated with the stars

The three pyramids of Giza are a perfect reproduction of the 3 stars of Orion’s belt:

that is what god did with the sun and moon. he coordinated them perfectly with the earth

janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
you are correct
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@crossed
Ignorant twaddle
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@crossed
So you got God making asteroids / meteorites on a Tuesday..  that's them footbal field plus size metal rock thingies that fly fall around  the sky, no the sky above the sky. 
When you grasp ya God making the big heavy fast moving rocks in the sky. ( basic common sense really ) 
We will move on to  make his "  DINOSAUR " abimal series set. 
Undoubtedly his best like ummmmmm animal group.
This includes a breeding  pair of bronto' a  pair of velociraptors and yes breeding T-Rex.
You can really see god putting in his greatest work with tbese beauties.  

Gods lije
Ok off you go on your way now big flying Rock in the sky.  
And off you go to,  my cool big scary looking lizard things.

' Grabs Large Red drink ' 
' Grabs bowl of popcorn flavored butter '
' 4-D  Glasses ' 

.........PLAY........

Ok guys watch this. 

Now ill Fast Forward a little ,  and what i want you lot to do is keep a eye  on that flying metal rock ( V 6799206 )  that's that one there.
Ok ill Fast foward a bit now, but KEEP JUST KEEP A EYE ON THE MEATAL ROCK THING OK.
The small screen at the side is just a random dino or two grazing by a lake.   
KEEP WATCHING , 
Wait for it. 
Hold. 
Look , look. That screen goes orange., and on the other screen look , the animals are not there anymore. 

See?

mmmmmm, real fukln fine like. 
A glitch in the matrix perhaps ?

I reckon God has taking a liking  to the humans since we  moved in and got rid of the first few. 
I know he likes it when you lot do the group singing at the Jesus thing.  

Ok I'll stop now. 

Feeling charitable.  I will today except the claim.  

'God works in mysterious ways.'  I'll believe this until Monday. 

Good game 
Good game. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Your god built us in the old  ( A breath IN,  A breath Out  ) to stay alive mode. 
it soooooo . NOVICE.

If a god built this universe, imagine what else he has built / made. ?

dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@crossed
I don't think this can be correct. If God fine tuned the solar system, why wouldn't he of fine tuned other aspects of life such as humans. And yet my penis remains disproportionately small and disappointing in comparison to the rest of my body
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
You got this Deb8.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@dustryder

dustryder,

I am so sorry to hear that our Yahweh/Jesus didn't provide you with a, *cough,* larger "juicy-fruit" for your manhood.  Our God must be testing you in some way, therefore, do not be in dismay at this time because larger rewards may be in your future, praise Jesus!

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You didn't have anything to do with the invention of your god by ignorant, primitive, superstitious savages so why do you claim it as ours?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@disgusted

Disgusted,

The word "our" is referring to being a part of the Christian faith as "our" God.  Whether you like it or not, "our" God Yahweh/Jesus/Spirit created your existence approximately 6000 years ago, and since you are an unbeliever, you will burn in the sulfur lakes of Hell for eternity upon your earthly demise, praise our Jesus' revenge!

"But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death." ( Revelation 21: 5-8)

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrotherDThomas
The word "our" is referring to being a part of the Christian faith as "our" God.  
Yeah but as I told you, you didn't help your ignorant, primitive, superstitious savages invent your god so your god is really their god that you have adopted.
Whether you like it or not, "our" God Yahweh/Jesus/Spirit created your existence approximately 6000 years ago,
What you mean is that the god invented by ignorant, primitive, superstitious savages about 2,500yrs ago in babylon is the god that you are stupid enough to believe in.
and since you are an unbeliever, you will burn in the sulfur lakes of Hell for eternity upon your earthly demise, praise our Jesus' revenge!
Oh no. I was frightened by that fairy tale when I was a kiddie, I'm impressed that it still frightens you though. I guess you haven't reached puberty yet.

Alleged quotes from ignorant, primitive, superstitious savages will always be ignored by intelligent people like me.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@disgusted

disgusted,

Simply put, for you to be able to understand, I would love to be there upon your Judgment Day as you stand upon trap doors that open to Hell, as Jesus looks at you with lever in hand to open said doors to the sulfur lakes of Hell!  Praise our ever loving and forgiving Jesus!

Furthermore, be biblically ignorant upon your own time, not mine, whereas our God originates with Adam approximately 6000 years ago as the chronological order of our Jesus within the Bible so describes.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrotherDThomas
upon your Judgment Day
bwuahahahahaha. Oh dear, do it without me OK

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You are a frightened little godist.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrotherDThomas
our God originates with Adam approximately 6000 years ago
Your god isn't that old and the mythical Adam didn't invent him. You are profoundly confused.

croweupc
Debates: 4
croweupc
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Jesus mourned at death, and you enjoy the suffering of others. Jesus said “forgive them, they know not what they do.”

You are nothing like the Christ you pretend to serve.
croweupc
croweupc
I do not believe in a personal creator God. We have never observed something come from something other than itself. We have observed changes overtime in certain species like dogs, and we know if you allow enough time for small changes to occur it will lead to the change of species. As for the Solar-system, what would be more compelling is if it were not fine tuned. Then we would require a God to sustain life. In other words, life would not exist in a Solar-system that’s not fine tuned for life. I get believing in a higher power, but when you give it attributes inconsistent to our observations, it becomes a little unbelievable for me.
crossed
crossed
-->
@dustryder

don't think this can be correct. If God fine tuned the solar system, why wouldn't he of fine tuned other aspects of life such as humans.

every body part has a function even the appendix. Some body parts are so complex that it is impossible for nothing to create life.

the appendix protects us from bad germs and protects good bacteria.

This shows god using his knowledge.it shows that god had knowledge that bad bacteria is bad and good bacteria is good.

He then uses this knowledge to make an intelligent choice. He designed the appendix to fight off bad bacteria but not good bacteria. the choice is that he designed the appendix to fight off bad bacteria but not the good bacteria. he chose between good and bad bacteria

He also made an intelligent choice to design the appendix to help good bacteria but not to help the bad bacteria. the choice is between good and bad bacteria

A bunch of nothing can not have knowledge and or make intelligent choices. So god designed it

and what is wrong about this. you said

i don't think this can be correct

god measured the sun and moon when placing it and as a result of that when you look at it from earth they come out to be the same exact size.

god measured it and placed the sun and moon in the perfect spot so that the sun and moon would be the same size from the viewpoint of earth making solar eclipses possible

crossed
crossed
wow there a lot of name calling here
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@croweupc

croweupc,

YOUR QUOTE: "You are nothing like the Christ you pretend to serve."

Obviously you haven't read my profile which explains my modus operandi when dealing with FAKE Christians, Hell Bound Atheists, and the like, where I operate in a very emotive manner like Jesus did in the following passage, get it?

JESUS SAID: “I tell you that everyone who has will be given more; but the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. And these enemies of mine who were unwilling for me to rule over them, bring them here and slay them in front of me. After Jesus had said this,
He went on ahead, going up to Jerusalem.….” ( Luke 19:26-28)

I suggest that you actually read ALL OF THE BIBLE next time so you won't make the mistake of saying that I am not like the Christ I serve, whereas I draw the line at murdering like Jesus proposed, I am like Jesus in the fact that we take no prisoners, but outright show people in what they truly represent regarding the Christian faith.

croweupc
croweupc
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Jesus wasn’t talking to atheists, he was talking to arrogant jewish leaders. He was talking about the disservice they were doing by the actions they took in the name of YHWH. You know, you should really read your Bible.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@croweupc

croweupc,

YOUR WANTING QUOTE: "Jesus wasn’t talking to atheists, he was talking to arrogant jewish leaders. He was talking about the disservice they were doing by the actions they took in the name of YHWH. You know, you should really read your Bible."

Please, I do not have the time to school individuals like you all the time, understood?  It matters NOT of who Jesus was talking to in the Parable of the Ten Minas, where my phrasing also included "and the like," get it? Nonetheless, and the main concern, is that Jesus still postulates that ANYONE THAT DOES NOT WANT TO BE RULED OVER BY HIM IS TO BE BROUGHT FORWARD IN FRONT OF JESUS TO BE MURDERED, UNDERSTAND? HUH? MAYBE JUST A LITTLE BIT? Now, fit this in to my MO as I previously stated.

If you are going to "try" and quote scripture, then I suggest that you take a bible reading comprehension class, where one example is listed in the following link. You can thank me later.

croweupc
croweupc
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I am just glad to know if there is a hell (which I am certain there’s not) you’ll be there to torment me!
croweupc
croweupc
-->
@BrotherDThomas
So you think that passage you quoted from gives you the right to talk to people the way you do? That passage was about believers clearly. The king gives you something and you do nothing with it. If you bury what the king has given you will make the king angry. What have you done with the kings money? You are a savage person who thinks he's doing a good service for Christ. Why not encourage and lift people up instead of tearing people down? How could you possibly reach anyone with that type of attitude? I like to debate, but I prefer to have a conversation with a respectful person who actually wants to have a conversation and not just tell people they are fake or say they are going to hell. I will treat people with respect if they treat me with respect, but as you can tell from my last post, I am willing to be obnoxious if provoked.

Let me also point out that this is a parable! It is not meant to be taken literally. It is allegorical for how he will handle those who do nothing with what was given them. They will not have eternal life. You can make the Bible say anything you want, but it most certainly doesn't mean you are being like Jesus was. He ate with sinners. Jesus always had the most trouble with Jewish leaders. If Christian leaders acted the same way Jewish leaders did in his time, would Jesus be happy with those Christian leaders? Jesus often taught the virtue of actions.

Matt. 7
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’"

Go ahead, keep proclaiming you are a Christian. The fruit of your actions and your conversations will show everyone the truth.

croweupc
croweupc
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Let me also point out, you're not Jesus!
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
He took it literally.  What a fool. 
We allllllll know that verse was one of the not to be taken literally versus. 
When will they learn hey ?