Christians, be the life of the party by stripping naked for Jesus!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 28
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

Christians, let's say you were invited to a great gala party and you arrive and the party is full of people and its boring.  Alas, you remember that if you let the spirit of our Yahweh/Jesus come upon you, as shown in the verse below, you can start prophesying and stripping naked for Jesus that will turn the party into an exciting and memorable Christian event, praise!

“And he went there to Naioth in Ramah. And the Spirit of God came upon him also, and as he went he prophesied until he came to Naioth in Ramah. And he too stripped off his clothes, and he too prophesied before Samuel and lay naked all that day and all that night. Thus it is said, “Is Saul also among the prophets?” (1 Samuel 19:23-24)

Is there any greater way to convert Atheists and other faiths to our Christianity, than to show them what the spirit of our Jesus can do by stripping naked to prophesize about Him?  I think not.

RoderickSpode
Debates: 0
RoderickSpode
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hmmmm. I don't know.

Have you tried it?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@RoderickSpode

RoderickSpode,

I would be remiss if I didn't tell the members of DebateArt that I once followed 1 Samuel 19:23-24 at a Christian wedding, where I was quickly arrested by the local police for "indecent exposure." The irony of which, all of the woman at this party were crowded around me before the arrest in looking at my nether regions, where Jesus certainly made sure of my manly presence as a “one-of-a-kind experience!  Thank you Jesus for your large present!

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I once beat a cat with a stick.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull

Deb-8-a-bull,

YOUR UNGODLY QUOTE: "I once beat a cat with a stick."

I am learning that your presence upon DebateArt is one of ungodliness.  Because of this fact, you are guilty of the following inspired by Jesus passage, to wit:  "Whoever is righteous has regard for the life of his beast, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel." (Proverbs 12:10)

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I also collect stamps.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
lol, yeah troll
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Everyone's presence everywhere is ungodly for the very simple reason that all gods have only ever existed in the imagination of primitive humans.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Isn't it a shame BrotherDthomas that you would leave out key parts of these verses,>stripping off the clothes doesn't mean he gets naked, unfortunately for you,it means that he Threw off his royal robes or military dress, retaining only his tunic.  Maybe you should re-read the Bible. 

Is Saul also among the prophets?”
As you can see, this process only applies to Prophets

If he really stripped Naked, why didn't Moses,Abraham or any other Prophets do the same.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr.C&PFranklin,

YOUR STEPPING IN POO AGAIN QUOTE: " Isn't it a shame BrotherDthomas that you would leave out key parts of these verses,>stripping off the clothes doesn't mean he gets naked, "

Even with your new comical moniker, you still have a hard time with reading comprehension!  Tell us, what part of the verse in question didn't you understand when it states with specificity: " .... And he too stripped off his clothes, and he too prophesied before Samuel and lay naked all that day and all that night ....."   NAKED: being without clothing or covering; nude:

We are still laughing at your total bible ignorance, and now your lack of reading comprehension on DebateArt, therefore, thanks for the Satanic entertainment at your expense again.  What's you next Comedy Act against Jesus going to be?!  Your priceless stupidity is without bounds.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
If he really stripped Naked, why didn't Moses,Abraham or any other Prophets do the same.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
I think the context of the chapter shows that the OP is a biblically illiterate faker.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Mopac
100% correct
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Fool!
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. Franklin,

YOUR INEPT, BUT FUNNY GRASPING FOR STRAWS QUOTE: "If he really stripped Naked, why didn't Moses,Abraham or any other Prophets do the same."

Listen, you have already made a fool of yourself with your initial post to the topic of this thread, then as if you weren't embarrassed enough for removing one foot to insert the other again, then you made the comical quote above! LOL!!!

LOGIC 101: It matters not whether Moses, Abraham Jesus, Yahweh, or even YOU stripped naked as well, BECAUSE THE FACT REMAINS THAT SAUL PERFORMED THIS ACT OF STRIPPING FOR SAID REASONS in the verse in question, GET IT?

Now, for your sake, take your Biblical ignorance and Satanic Bible Rewrites to a Children's Christian Forum where you and the kids will be more comfortable with your bible ignorance and stupidity relative to the Christian faith. I suggest that you visit and STAY at the following Children's forum:  https://www.christianforums.com/forums/children-and-youth-ministry.648/

Both YOU and MOPAC seem to be vying to be the most dumbfounded and bible ignorant FAKE Christian on DebateArt, who will win?

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
It matters not whether Moses, Abraham Jesus, Yahweh, or even YOU stripped naked as well, BECAUSE THE FACT REMAINS THAT SAUL PERFORMED THIS ACT OF STRIPPING FOR SAID REASONS in the verse in question, GET IT?

No, why didn't Moses strip naked, huh? You cant answer the question because you are a faker.

JUST Because Samuel stripped doesn't mean we have to, If God is everywhere then we should always be naked, right, but The Bible doesn't teach that. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr.C&PFranklin,

YOUR QUOTE 4 TIMES:  "Fool!"

Have your psych adjust your medication, your blatant schizophrenia is showing.  :(

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR PATHETIC AND WANTING QUOTE: "I think the context of the chapter shows that the OP is a biblically illiterate faker."

The irony is the fact that you have yet to chime in on the topic of this thread, other than to throw out "little boy" insults.  The reason you remain silent, as shown ad infinitum in this forum,  is the fact that you are finally coming to terms that if you did speak out, I would swoop in and literally "own you and your biblical ignorance" like I have done many times before.  

Mopac, run along, you are without any credibility within this forum because of your continuous running away from Jesus' true words.

Insert your pathetic response here: _____________________________________________________

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You haven;'t owned anyone!
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr.C&PFranklin,

Your continuous mention of the word "fool" by you in a "little boy" style, is an admittance that you were made the FOOL in this thread as explicitly shown with your ever so wanting and ignorant refutation to 1 Samuel 19:23-24.  The comedy is, you don't have the sense to feel embarrassed.

Run along kid.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
So you cant answer the question, got it!
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas

"And Saul spake to Jonathan his son, and to all his servants, that they should kill David.
But Jonathan Saul's son delighted much in David: and Jonathan told David, saying, Saul my father seeketh to kill thee: now therefore, I pray thee, take heed to thyself until the morning, and abide in a secret place, and hide thyself:
And I will go out and stand beside my father in the field where thou art, and I will commune with my father of thee; and what I see, that I will tell thee.

And Jonathan spake good of David unto Saul his father, and said unto him, Let not the king sin against his servant, against David; because he hath not sinned against thee, and because his works have been to thee-ward very good:
For he did put his life in his hand, and slew the Philistine, and the LORD wrought a great salvation for all Israel: thou sawest it, and didst rejoice: wherefore then wilt thou sin against innocent blood, to slay David without a cause?

And Saul hearkened unto the voice of Jonathan: and Saul sware, As the LORD liveth, he shall not be slain.
And Jonathan called David, and Jonathan shewed him all those things. And Jonathan brought David to Saul, and he was in his presence, as in times past.

And there was war again: and David went out, and fought with the Philistines, and slew them with a great slaughter; and they fled from him.

And the evil spirit from the LORD was upon Saul, as he sat in his house with his javelin in his hand: and David played with his hand.
And Saul sought to smite David even to the wall with the javelin; but he slipped away out of Saul's presence, and he smote the javelin into the wall: and David fled, and escaped that night.

Saul also sent messengers unto David's house, to watch him, and to slay him in the morning: and Michal David's wife told him, saying, If thou save not thy life to night, to morrow thou shalt be slain.
So Michal let David down through a window: and he went, and fled, and escaped.
And Michal took an image, and laid it in the bed, and put a pillow of goats' hair for his bolster, and covered it with a cloth.
And when Saul sent messengers to take David, she said, He is sick.

And Saul sent the messengers again to see David, saying, Bring him up to me in the bed, that I may slay him.
And when the messengers were come in, behold, there was an image in the bed, with a pillow of goats' hair for his bolster.
And Saul said unto Michal, Why hast thou deceived me so, and sent away mine enemy, that he is escaped? And Michal answered Saul, He said unto me, Let me go; why should I kill thee?

So David fled, and escaped, and came to Samuel to Ramah, and told him all that Saul had done to him. And he and Samuel went and dwelt in Naioth.
And it was told Saul, saying, Behold, David is at Naioth in Ramah.
And Saul sent messengers to take David: and when they saw the company of the prophets prophesying, and Samuel standing as appointed over them, the Spirit of God was upon the messengers of Saul, and they also prophesied.
And when it was told Saul, he sent other messengers, and they prophesied likewise. And Saul sent messengers again the third time, and they prophesied also.
Then went he also to Ramah, and came to a great well that is in Sechu: and he asked and said, Where are Samuel and David? And one said, Behold, they be at Naioth in Ramah.
And he went thither to Naioth in Ramah: and the Spirit of God was upon him also, and he went on, and prophesied, until he came to Naioth in Ramah.
And he stripped off his clothes also, and prophesied before Samuel in like manner, and lay down naked all that day and all that night. Wherefore they say, Is Saul also among the prophets?"

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Mopac
BrotherD is surely trolling with this one
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I doubt he ever isn't.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Mopac
True
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

Your lack of intelligence doesn't allow you to just "cut to the chase," therefore, I'll do it for you:

And he went thither to Naioth in Ramah: and the Spirit of God was upon him also, and he went on, and prophesied, until he came to Naioth in Ramah. And he stripped off his clothes also, and prophesied before Samuel in like manner, and lay down naked all that day and all that night. Wherefore they say, Is Saul also among the prophets?"

You can thank me later.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hey man, are you like trolling

1171 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Christians, be the life of the party by stripping naked for Jesus!

Christians, let's say you were invited to a great gala party and you arrive and the party is full of people and its boring.  Alas, you remember that if you let the spirit of our Yahweh/Jesus come upon you, as shown in the verse below, you can start prophesying and stripping naked for Jesus that will turn the party into an exciting and memorable Christian event, praise!

“And he went there to Naioth in Ramah. And the Spirit of God came upon him also, and as he went he prophesied until he came to Naioth in Ramah. And he too stripped off his clothes, and he too prophesied before Samuel and lay naked all that day and all that night. Thus it is said, “Is Saul also among the prophets?” (1 Samuel 19:23-24)

Is there any greater way to convert Atheists and other faiths to our Christianity, than to show them what the spirit of our Jesus can do by stripping naked to prophesize about Him?  I think not.
Any wonder you  don’t draw any crowds even when you are preaching. You are always over dressed.