Total: 34
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
TOWN WINS!!!

TOWN MVP: Wylted

MAFIA MVP: Supadudz

Winners: Town

Wylted - You are a Crab. When people think Arthropoda, they think bugs. Few people think of crustaceans. Thus, you are a vanilla. You win with Town.

K_Michael - You are an Ant. You work together as a team, thus, you are a Mason. You share a PM with the Bumblebee, another Mason. In addition, you are everywhere. Thus, you are also a Tracker. Each night you may select one player and I will tell you who they visited. You win with town.

bsh1 - You are a Spider. You catch flies, mosquitoes, and other annoying bugs. However, you also catch helpful bugs, like bees and ants. Thus, you are a vigilante. You win with town.

ILikePie5 - You are a Katydid. No one ever thinks about you. This, you are a vanilla. You win with town.

Disciplus_Didicit - You are a cockroach. You are hard to kill. thus, you are a bulletproof. You win with town.

warren42 - You are a millipede. Everyone confuses you with a centipede. No one cares enough about you to look up what you are. Thus, you are a vanilla. You win with town.

oromagi - You are a Bumblebee. You may be small, but you work great with as a team. Thus, you are a Town Mason. You share a PM with the Ant, another Mason.

Greyparrot - You are a Trilobite. You are extinct. Thus, you are a vanilla. You win with town.

Losers: Mafia

Supadudz - You are a scorpion. You sneak around, tracking your prey, and then confront them, leaving no remains. Thus, you are a Ninja. When visiting someone, you cannot be tracked, watched, or followed. You win with Mafia.

WaterPhoenix - You are a centipede. You charge at your prey with ferocity. Thus, you are a Strongman. When carrying out the night kill, you will break through anything that would normally save the victim. You win with Mafia.

NIGHT ACTIONS

NP1

SupaDudz - NK Wylted
bsh1- waive
K_Michael - waive

Mharman
Mharman
bump
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@bsh1
@Wylted
@ILikePie5
@Discipulus_Didicit
@K_Michael
here
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Greyparrot
@Vader
@warren42
@oromagi
@WaterPhoenix
endgame is up
Mharman
Mharman
MOD NOTE: I can't believe Wylted's risk actually worked.
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
Okay, so the correct decision was made DP2 as well, but really how in the world do you ever expect to catch a minor very subtle scum slip for scum if you can't even acknowledge that Supa's Freudian slip and his behavior following the pointing out of it marked him as obvious scum. He never defended himself and explained the slip, which is another slip with-in itself and generally he just behaved like the typical defeated scum acts.
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Mharman
The gambit was low risk to be honest. Water's inexperience would have clearly marked him as town or scum after his response. I just got lucky that the noob I was targeting happened to be scum. 
Wylted
Wylted
This game would not even have made it to np2 if I was BSH1, it might be better to plan a game that can't end before it even gets to dp2 in the future, but I enjoyed it
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Vader
What were you thinking, were you just bored with the game?

The Freudian slip could have happened to anyone and most of town are just weak players who were unaware that was a scum slip. Just by being active and explaining why the accusations against you are wrong may have saved your skin. You saw people were reluctant to lynch you despite the obviousness of you as scum, merely being active could have kept enough town members on your side to make winning the game possible for you
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
I still don’t buy it 
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@oromagi
I still don’t buy it

It's okay to admit that you were wrong.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I still don’t buy it

Well, the intention was humor.  So I guess now I have to apologize for both obstinacy & not funny.   Disc- I am sorry.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@K_Michael
So, if only K_Michael have joined I would not only have had the advantage of 1 town read but also access to tracker reports?  Geez, I would have liked to have played that game.
oromagi
oromagi
I thought I was doing good for town by taking the time to identify ant, at least.  The trouble with being skeptical to a fault is knowing when you are at fault.  In truth, my read on Wylted's magic trick was "magic trick" -assume none of that's true.  I thought Supadudz lack of participation is now more forgivable seeing what intimidating circumstances he suffered from the start.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@oromagi
Don't apologize for being wrong. That is a stupid thing to apologize for.

Anyway, someone bump me when bsh comes in here claiming Wylted and I were just lucky and there was no skill involved in what happened.
oromagi
oromagi
I still don’t buy it

Disc- I am sorry. 

Is it okay to admit I was wrong to apologize?
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit

Anyway, someone bump me when bsh comes in here claiming Wylted and I were just lucky and there was no skill involved in what happened.
This in fact happens 100% of the time. It will always be attributed to luck with me, and it will always be that way. The same thing happened to XLAV all the time who would routinely call out the entire scum team on DP1 and then be ignored and in the endgame when he brought it up he was mocked and they said his reasoning was incorrect even if the conclusion was correct, despite the fact him and I have an incredible record at scum hunting
Wylted
Wylted
Freudian slips are fucking huge, not just in the game but in real life. They give you access to a person's internal dialogue which sometimes slips out, but what is even more important than the obvious scum tell is the fact he acted like scum in response to a perceived scum tell
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Mharman
What was the theme? I assumed number of legs after seeing a centipede as scum but now with a milipede as town I really have no idea what the theme could be.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@oromagi
Is it okay to admit I was wrong to apologize?

Nothing you do will ever be okay, son. You are nothing but a huge disappointment to the family name.

Aw crap, now I'm the one with the Freudian slips.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@Wylted
The same thing happened to XLAV all the time who would routinely call out the entire scum team on DP1 and then be ignored
I do remember a game or two following this line

Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
those that benefit humanity vs those that don't 

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@Mharman
Thank God Trilobytes are around to feed us, otherwise we would starve. They are so beneficial
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
Very town-sides setup here.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@warren42
how so? 

warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@bsh1
Well like Wylted said, this game could've easily been over by NP1. I feel like you should probably never have a vig in a setup with only 2 mafia. At the very least it should be 1x

On top of that 2 mason, one as a tracker, and a bulletproof

I think it'd probably have been better without the vig, maybe drop the strongman and bp as well. Probably Masons with a third player as tracker vs ninja would be balanced? I don't know. Tagging Bsh cause this is up his alley
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
It is a lot easier to balance a 9 man game than a 10 man game but this definitely was a town-sided setup. Masons are very powerful (when they actually play the game) so should only be used to counter some considerable scum advantage or town disadvantage.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@Wylted
I was out of town and I knew I was gonna lose anyway.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
Yea I seriously didn't feel like doing anything after the DP. Just wanted to kill Wylted and take that risk. Make my claim and let people debate. I was at my friends lakehouse, so I didn't have anytime. Oh well. GG town. I susp that bsh was a vigil bc of his mild aggressiveness, but life goes on
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
My reads were totally off. Oh well...GG.