Was Jesus a liar and a lunatic?

Author: Harikrish

Total: 194
Harikrish
Debates: 0
Harikrish
Scriptural  verses that declared Jesus a demon possessed lunatic.

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him?"

Mark 3:21 when his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

Jesus was deluded and believed God spoke through him.
John 12:49 For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken.

But when the people listened to the words he spoke they did not understand him, even his disciples struggled to understand him. Jesus had to explain to them in secret what he was saying in his parables. But he explained with more parables which suggests God was also incoherent and inarticulate and failed to communicate through Jesus. But we know God turned Moses who was slow in speech and mind into a leader and messenger. The problem was Jesus not God.

Mark 4:34 He did not say anything to them without using a parable. But when he was alone with his own disciples, he explained everything.

Jesus was a notorious liar. Even John the Baptist expressed his doubts to Jesus and asked Jesus if he was really the promised one.
Jesus lied when he said John the Baptist was Elijah. John denied he was Elijah.

Here are the scriptures to back my claims. Jesus said John was Elijah, John denies he is Elijah.

Matthew 11:14
And if you are willing to accept what I say, he is Elijah, the one the prophets said would come.

In John 1:6"8 and John 1:19"28, John the Baptist denies he is Elijah. Yet in Matthew 17:9"13, Jesus implies that he was. Isn't this a contradiction?

John 1:21"They asked him, "Then who are you? Are you Elijah?"
He said, "I am not."
"Are you the Prophet?"
He answered, "No."

John expresses doubts Jesus is the promised one.
Matthew 11:2"When John, who was in prison, heard about the deeds of the Messiah, he sent his disciples 3"to ask him, "Are you the one who is to come, or should we expect someone else?"

Jesus expresses his own doubts on the cross.

Matthew 27:46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

We know Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies.
Jesus did not fulfill any prophesies. By his own account he did not come to change the laws of the prophets. He proved he was subjected to the laws even in his life and thereby validating the Mosaic law given to the Jews by God.
According to the Jewish law:
Deuteronomy 18:20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death."

It is clear Jesus did not fulfill the prophesies. Instead, He was subjected to the law and put to death as demanded of false prophets according to Mosaic law.

Jesus lied that he was to be sacrificed.

Human sacrifice was forbidden by God. So Jesus was not sacrificed.

Many argue Jesus's death was prophesied. But even Jesus's prophesies were not fulfilled.

1. Matthew 10:23 When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

Jesus never fulfilled that promise.

2. Matthew 24:34
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

2000 years have passed and many generation have gone by yet his promise remains unfulfilled.

Jesus was a liar and a lunatic before and after his death. Unfortunately he could only be crucified once.

So why are Christians turning God into a liar and lunatic or turning a liar and lunatic into a God?

As a Vedantist raised in the Vedantuc tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalist, I am not at liberty to speculate outside of scriptures. And the scriptures are clear that Jesus was tried, convicted and put to death for his blasphemous lies and lunacy.

So why are Christians perpetrating the delusions of a Jewish rabbi who was put to death for his delusional blasphemous lies?

We have to turn to our experts in tbe field of human behaviour. As a student of the behavioural sciences (CBT) I have also explored a diagnostic approach.

Kathleen Taylor, Neuroscientist, Says Religious Fundamentalism Could Be Treated As A Mental Illness - Huffington Post

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
You were not trained in Christian theology or Islamic fundamentalism. You are the type of spiritual egotist that is typical of your tradition.

You have revealed your superstitious, superficial, and incorrect understanding of Christian theology time and time again. You are simply arrogant.

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Harikrish
@Mopac

Mopac,

As you understand, I have easily made you the number one bible ignorant fool on DebateArt.  Therefore, your above response to Harikrish is an empty and vain attempt to disparage him.  You insidiously make accusations, but as usual, YOU DO NOT GIVE ACTUAL EXAMPLES to your claims!  This is the modus operandi of one like you, who is what he pretends to be, understood?

Your image of "Loop 1" is apropos, because you are definitely in one continuous loop of being the most dumbfounded and bible ignorant fool, and a RUN AWAY from Jesus' true words, as shown in our discussions, that I have ever seen! Unfortunately, you don't have the sense to feel embarrassed over this blatant fact.  

Try something new in your discussions, prove Harikrish wrong in his initial post of this thread!  Can you do it, or are you going to RUN AWAY again from Jesus' true words like you've done with me ad infinitum?

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas

The OP already makes it very clear that he only accepts his interpretation as valid, so I am not going to waste my time.

Go ahead and refute the OP yourself if you care to. But I don't believe you do care, you are obviously some subversive atheistic caricature of what an idiot thinks a Christian looks like.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Harikrish
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR USUSAL RUNAWAY QUOTE: "......  so I am not going to waste my time."

We thank you for keeping the same line of running away from supporting your perceived position!

I am sorry that you still posit that I am not a TRUE Christian, whereas, in return, you continue to RUN AWAY from Jesus' true words as I have easily shown in our discussions, ad infinitum!  What type of Christian are you supposed to be with this blatant fact of you running away from the Bible?  A hypocrite Christian? A wannabe Christian? A Christian in "name only?"  Or?

I will continue to correct your Devil Speak within this forum at your embarrassing expense, so get used to it, understood?

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Your words are vain, heretic. It would be better for you on the day of judgement if you ceased being a stumbling block to those who blaspheme God on account of your unrighteousness.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

Look at your "chaff" that you presented to me relative to my post #3!  Actually, look at it!  All you can do is blow smoke rings subsequent to me making you the number one bible ignorant fool on DebateArt!  You should be proud that at least you are recognized for at least something on DebateArt ...LOL!

Your ruse continues, and I will continue to address your minion of Satan ways.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

+++++++++++++++   NEWSFLASH, MOPAC CANNOT FOLLOW JESUS' WORDS IN DEFENDING HIS FAITH, AND GIVES UP!  ++++++++++++

MOPAC'S RUNNING AWAY QUOTE FROM HARIKRISH'S INITIAL QUOTE:  "The OP already makes it very clear that he only accepts his interpretation as valid, so I am not going to waste my time."

With specificity, Jesus states that the Christian is to defend their faith at all costs, and not be embarrassed about it. But, what does the ever so inept fake Christian MOPAC do, as shown in the above quote, he runs away and hides from his Christian faith, and refuses to follow Jesus' TRUE words in defending the faith!

JESUS' INSPIRED WORDS STATE:  

"Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth." (2 Timothy 2:15) 

"We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ," (2 Corinthians 10:5) 

"He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." (Titus 1:9) 

The internet religion forums are full of "make believe" FAKE Christians like MOPAC, and as shown, DebateArt has many, where MOPAC takes the lead in this respect.  Thank Jesus that some of us show these FAKE Christian to be what they truly are, praise!

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas
By all means, lead by example.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
We know you are Black. 
We don't blame you for not defending the Bible considering the biblical curse condemned Africans to slavery. But 80% of Africans are Christians.
Here are some biblical zingers.

Biblical zingers are the best!!! It's a message to Christian and since 80% of Africans like Ethang are Christians. The biblical zingers go to Africa. Lol!!
God made Africans black and ugly. Then he condemned them to slavery and now he sends them plagues after plagues. There is humour in God's actions.

Biblical zingers!
But what about the plagues that have been repeatedly visited upon the African people starting with the Biblical curse that condemned Africans to slavery. The plagues on Egypt an African country. And now the humanitarian crisis in store for Africans. Are they just biblical zingers

The biblical curse of Noah condemned Africans to slavery. Genesis 9. African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Christians and you can still buy African slaves from Libya for $400 each. Slavery is still practiced in Africa.

How the bible continues to get it right!!! By 2050 the majority of Christians will be living in Africa as Christianity shrinks in other countries"

Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN
Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.
The prediction from UNAids was that the African death toll from Aids would continue to rise no matter what was done but that 16 million people could be saved from death and 43 million from HIV infection if $200bn ("104bn). That sum is far more than donor nations have pledged thus far.

The UN agency report, Aids in Africa, Examined three potential scenarios for the continent in the next 20 years, Depending on the international community's contribution to fighting the epidemic. Even in the best case scenario, With donor nations contributing $200bn, UNAids warned the worst effects of the epidemic would still be to come.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

Such an outcome had enormous security implications, The agency said. "All these kids growing up without any reference point, They are going to be a very easy reserve for any warlord that comes along, " the executive director of UNAids, Peter Piot, Said.

"In today's world, Aids threatens to destabilise certainly Africa, And perhaps eastern Europe, In a big way. That affects the wealthy countries in terms of migration, Decreasing markets and in terms of the fact that maybe troops will be sent [to restore peace] - all types of expensive consequences, " he said.

Researchers determined that even with greatly increased funding and better treatment, The number of Africans who will die from the virus is likely to reach 67 million.

"What we do today will change the future, " the report concludes. "These scenarios demonstrate that, While societies will have to deal with Aids for some time to come, The extent of the epidemic's impact will depend on the responses and investment now. "

"The scenarios are not predictions, They are plausible stories about the future, " Mr Piot said. They "highlight the various choices that are likely to confront African countries in the coming decades, " he said.

The worst scenario, According to the report, "offers a disturbing window on the future death toll across the continent, With the cumulative number of people dying from Aids increasing more than fourfold. . . The number of children orphaned by the epidemic will continue to rise beyond 2025. "

Aids already has a devastating impact on the continent. UNAids has reported that life expectancy in nine countries has dropped to below 40 because of the disease. There are 11 million Aids orphans in Africa, And 6, 500 people are dying from the disease each day. In 2004, 3 million people were newly infected, The agency said.

"If, By 2025, Millions of African people are still becoming infected with HIV each year. . . It will not be because there was no choice, " the report said. "It will be because, Collectively, There was insufficient political will to change behaviour at all levels from the institution, To the community, To the individual and halt the forces driving the Aids epidemic in Africa. "

African American babies rapidly becoming a vanishing species
Black women have highest abortion rate than any group
Abortion has been a controversial issue among African American women long the before the 1973 Supreme Court ruling in Roe vs. Wade. Very often, Black women must navigate political barriers, Racism and cultural expectations of motherhood when seeking to end a pregnancy.

The numbers are alarming. African American women are reportedly five times more likely than White women to undergo abortions. This striking difference is sometimes attributed to a suggested higher rate of unintended pregnancies when compared to White women,

The CDC has also reported that during the 1970s roughly 24 percent of all U. S. Abortions were performed on Black women. That figure rose to about 35 percent during the 1980s and '90s and stands at 37 percent today. Last year, A Pew Research survey found that there is not much of an ideological divide between Blacks and Whites when it comes to abortion and although a Black woman is reportedly five times more likely than a White woman to undergo the operation,  Black women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty than white women.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
I read the first sentence you wrote and ignored the rest.

Hope you spent a lot of time writing it.

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
I read the first sentence you wrote and ignored the rest.

Hope you spent a lot of time writing it.

So the first line  drew your strong reaction.

it reads "We know you are Black."
So it proves you are black or you would have denied it. Why are you ashamed you are black?
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
This is what I think of your barbaric religion so long as you are going to occupy yourself spreading lies about mine.

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
Jesus was Lucifer.

People assume that Jesus was some new being and that Lucifer was 'sent down' as the Devil but this assumption is so utterly ridiculous as the first thing they say about Jesus is that he's coming down with fire.

Satan is described solely as the enemy of Jesus, not God. If you read the entire New Testament, you'll find that Satan is never once said to be God's enemy but instead Jesus' biggest obstacle.

Satan is the OT God, try and understand it that way.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
This is what I think of your barbaric religion so long as you are going to occupy yourself spreading lies about mine.

You being born black is not a religion. It is a biblical curse. The bible condemns Africans to slavery under Noah's curse.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@RationalMadman

Jesus was Lucifer.

People assume that Jesus was some new being and that Lucifer was 'sent down' as the Devil but this assumption is so utterly ridiculous as the first thing they say about Jesus is that he's coming down with fire.

Satan is described solely as the enemy of Jesus, not God. If you read the entire New Testament, you'll find that Satan is never once said to be God's enemy but instead Jesus' biggest obstacle.

Satan is the OT God, try and understand it that way.

Jesus rebuked Satan so obviously they are two separate beings. But Satan outsmarted God in the Garden of Eden by proving God was lying when he said they would die if they ate the forbidden fruit. Eve ate it and didn't die. She then gave some to Adam and he didn't die. Awkward!!!
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
There have been African kings, and there have been brahmins who are slaves to their own ego.

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
There have been African Kings, and there have been Brahmins who are slaves to their own ego.
African slaves were owned and traded by Arabs, Romans, Christians for over 1,700 years. Arabs (1,300 years), Christians (400 years). You can still buy African slaves in Libya for  $400 each.

Africa is a basket case.
Sexual violence is a major problem in African countries. A local organization in Zaria, Nigeria, found that 16 per cent of patients with sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) were girls under the age of five, a sign of sexual assault. In the single year 1990, the Genito-Urinary Centre in Harare, Zimbabwe, treated more than 900 girls under 12 for STDs. Such assaults, observes a WHO publication, put "African women and girls at higher risk of sexually transmitted diseases [including HIV/AIDS] than men and boys."
Out of the 34 million HIV-positive people worldwide, 69% live in sub-Saharan Africa. There are roughly 23.8 million infected persons in all of Africa. 91% of the world's HIV-positive children live in Africa. More than one million adults and children die every year from HIV/AIDS in Africa alone.
Sub-Saharan Africa alone accounted for an estimated 69 percent of all people living with HIV and 70 percent of all AIDS deaths in 2011. ... As of 2011, HIV has infected at least 10 percent of the population in Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.

Mopac
Mopac
Instead of caring about the humanitarian crisis over there, you would rather count it to your own feigned superiority. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

It is truly amazing in how you continue to SLAP JESUS RIGHT IN THE FACE, and then you expect to inhabit heaven? NOT!

YOUR UNGODLY QUOTE:  "I read the first sentence you wrote and ignored the rest. Hope you spent a lot of time writing it."

You are NOT defending Christianity as Jesus stated you should do with patience and teaching!  Once again, you are guilty of the following Jesus' inspired words:  “Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. (2 Timothy” 4:2)

Mopac, as stated many times before in your behalf, Jesus sees you not following His word of defending His faith, therefore, when will you ever learn?  "Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account." (Hebrews 4:13)  Mopac, can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?   Sure you can you minion of Satan, and any Christian knows what Jesus thought about hypocrites!

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas

RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@Harikrish
Jesus rebuked Satan so obviously they are two separate beings. But Satan outsmarted God in the Garden of Eden by proving God was lying when he said they would die if they ate the forbidden fruit. Eve ate it and didn't die. She then gave some to Adam and he didn't die. Awkward!!!

Lucifer did what you say Satan did. Lucifer isn't Satan. Satan is God of the OT. The snake was Lucifer.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR ONCE AGAIN EMBARRASSING QUOTE: "By all means, lead by example."

I am most certainly leading by example in the name of Jesus by exposing you for what you are, and that is a FAKE Christian that continually disparages Jesus the Christ by not following His direct scriptures!!!!  Do you understand bible logic 101? Huh?

You are a total disgrace to Christianity, and you and I know that you were sent here by Satan to spew forth his Devil Speak by calling Jesus a LIAR because you do not follow His direct words within the Bible as shown ad infinitum!

Timothy was correct in describing you:  "For some have already strayed after Satan." (1 Timothy 5:15)

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac

How about some biblical zingers?

The biblical curse that condemned Africans to slavery continues. Slavery is still practiced in Africa. African slaves can be bought in Libya for $400 each. But there is a new plague on the African people. Should Africans be celebrating?

Aids could kill 90 million Africans, Says UN

Nearly 90 million Africans could die from Aids by 2025 without huge international investment, The UN said today, But 67 million people in Africa would still probably die of the disease.
The prediction from UNAids was that the African death toll from Aids would continue to rise no matter what was done but that 16 million people could be saved from death and 43 million from HIV infection if $200bn ("104bn). That sum is far more than donor nations have pledged thus far.

The UN agency report, Aids in Africa, Examined three potential scenarios for the continent in the next 20 years, Depending on the international community's contribution to fighting the epidemic. Even in the best case scenario, With donor nations contributing $200bn, UNAids warned the worst effects of the epidemic would still be to come.

More than 25 million Africans have already been infected with HIV, The virus that causes Aids. However, HIV infections could soar to 90 million, More than 10% of Africa's population, If more is not done soon to combat infection. UNAids estimated the number of Aids orphans could grow from the current 11 million to 27 million by 2025.

Such an outcome had enormous security implications, The agency said. "All these kids growing up without any reference point, They are going to be a very easy reserve for any warlord that comes along, " the executive director of UNAids, Peter Piot, Said.

"In today's world, Aids threatens to destabilise certainly Africa, And perhaps eastern Europe, In a big way. That affects the wealthy countries in terms of migration, Decreasing markets and in terms of the fact that maybe troops will be sent [to restore peace] - all types of expensive consequences, " he said.

Researchers determined that even with greatly increased funding and better treatment, The number of Africans who will die from the virus is likely to reach 67 million.

"What we do today will change the future, " the report concludes. "These scenarios demonstrate that, While societies will have to deal with Aids for some time to come, The extent of the epidemic's impact will depend on the responses and investment now. "

"The scenarios are not predictions, They are plausible stories about the future, " Mr Piot said. They "highlight the various choices that are likely to confront African countries in the coming decades, " he said.

The worst scenario, According to the report, "offers a disturbing window on the future death toll across the continent, With the cumulative number of people dying from Aids increasing more than fourfold. . . The number of children orphaned by the epidemic will continue to rise beyond 2025. "

Aids already has a devastating impact on the continent. UNAids has reported that life expectancy in nine countries has dropped to below 40 because of the disease. There are 11 million Aids orphans in Africa, And 6, 500 people are dying from the disease each day. In 2004, 3 million people were newly infected, The agency said.

"If, By 2025, Millions of African people are still becoming infected with HIV each year. . . It will not be because there was no choice, " the report said. "It will be because, Collectively, There was insufficient political will to change behaviour at all levels from the institution, To the community, To the individual and halt the forces driving the Aids epidemic in Africa. "

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas

Timothy didn't write the epistle to Timothy you biblically illiterate faker.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
You have an unhealthy preoccupation with Africa. 

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
You have an unhealthy preoccupation with Africa.

My research was on.
1. Christianity's role in African slavery.
2. The Biblical curse of Ham and his children by Noah.
3. If Africans are sub human, is God to blame?
You can find my reference material on DDO
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
Yet you refuse to be corrected, so your "research" evidently had a predetermined conclusion that you are simply skewing the evidence to support.

You don't even believe in the God of the bible, you are simply being subversive. Dishonest too.

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Mopac
Yet you refuse to be corrected, so your "research" evidently had a predetermined conclusion that you are simply skewing the evidence to support.

You don't even believe in the God of the bible, you are simply being subversive. Dishonest too.

I only introduced my research here. But the main work can be found on DDO. No one has refuted or corrected my findings.
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Harikrish
You would just ignore any refutimgs or findings anyway, because you are blinded by your own pride.