Was Jesus a liar and a lunatic?

Author: Harikrish

Total: 194
keithprosser
Debates: 0
keithprosser
-->
@Castin
What reasons do you have to think they were probably real?
No rocket science...
I think Jesus was a real person (or based on a real person), so he must have had parents!  Their names are just about the only thing Mathew's and Luke's nativity stories agree on.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@keithprosser
Either that or they interviewed the goat and the donkey as eye witnesses, makes sense since animals could still speak in those days, god has since evolved that ability out of them.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Castin
Well. I shouldn't have to take you aside and have a little chat with you about the birds and the bees.

We all know how babies are made don't we?

So the production and development took about 9 months.

Nothing sudden about it and if it wasn't Joseph's handy work, it must have been some other blokes. 
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Why do you call me a faggot?
You became a woman hater and took to getting your butthole buggered. Read your confessions.

Franklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

Strong resentment towards women.
Faggot Franklin wrote: Yo they call sexist, Bitch shut yo fuc king face, I have seen the dark side of women and the feminists.

Causes of selective hearing post#8
Franklin wrote: I have a crippling depression.

<strong>Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater and turned to niggers for love?
Link title: Ask Dr. willows post#7

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater? He was a peeping Tom and a pervert watching couples.
<ins>Franklin wrote: you see you will NEVER understand until you have seen the dark side

watching my brother's marriage fall apart when his career hit a rocky patch. His wife cheated on him while he was was at home raising their kid and trying to find work. He was also in a bad way at the time physically after his car collided with a moose and left him needing physio.

watching a family friend's marriage implode. As soon as his kids were 18 and off to college his wife started fucki ng a colleague. He's worked 50-60 hour weeks for years now she's taking half of everything.

watching my uncle be the biggest simp of all time and let his awful wife and ungrateful daughters suck the money and life out of him.

a female friend of mine of 12 years utterly disrespecting me by wasting my time and money (for no damn reason) then taking no responsibility and near enough ghosting me for my dissent.

my latest relationship ending because I "have no ambition".

an alarming amount of single women in the area I live having multiple children, Usually to different fathers.

one of my oldest friends being driven so insane by his cheating cunt of a wife that he attacked her in her sleep with a hammer and knife. He's currently half way through an 8 year sentence and is unlikely to see his children again.

Yeah, Women are fucked up.</ins>

Franklin is admonished by Harikrish:
You are a faggot. That is why the niggers are in your butthole.
You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.
Your public confessions about niggers in your private space.

You brought sex into your lessons by getting buggered in your own school by niggers.
Read your confession.

Post #1
Franklin wrote: " I got buggered by a nigger but I never gave consent."
You never gave consent to stop. Any wonder you have a sore backside. Lol!!!

Your public confessions about niggers in your butt space.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
Dr Franklin wrote: niggas in my buutwhole

Post#10 Dr. Franklin comedy show.
Franklin wrote: <ins>The nigger that climbed up my butthole was drake the rapper.

Repentance post#14
Dr. Franklin wrote: The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

It was drake the rapper, I have his confession.
Drake:Yes I buggered Franklin.

You prayed for help and a redskin showed up. Jesus let the buggery continue.
Post #42 What stage is Hindu Hari?
Franklin wrote: Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL.

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Harikrish

Harikrish,

OMG!  With a dossier that you have shown regarding the exposed FAKE Christian, Dr. C&P Franklin, the embarrassment may be overwhelming for him, therefore, we can only expect a moniker name change by him to save further embarrassment.  Sad indeed.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Why do you call me a faggot?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Do you want to get into the history with YOU, 21stcenturyiconoclast?
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Why did you call me a faggot?
Only faggots like their backside buggered. You confessed you got buggered.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
I just troll on DDO
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
i just troll on DDO.
That is hardly an excuse. You should apologize for trolling if that is your reason for joinng DDO and sharing your intimate secrets. You attacked both women and those you invited to bugger you.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
You do nothing on DDO
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
You do nothing on DDO.
I don't go around bragging about getting dumped by women and buggered by men like you do.

Read you confessions.
Franklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

Faggot Franklin wrote: Yo they call sexist, Bitch shut yo fuc king face, I have seen the dark side of women and the feminists.

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater and turned to niggers for love?

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater? He was a peeping Tom and a pervert watching couples.
Franklin wrote: you see you will NEVER understand until you have seen the dark side

watching my brother's marriage fall apart when his career hit a rocky patch. His wife cheated on him while he was was at home raising their kid and trying to find work. He was also in a bad way at the time physically after his car collided with a moose and left him needing physio.

watching a family friend's marriage implode. As soon as his kids were 18 and off to college his wife started fucki ng a colleague. He's worked 50-60 hour weeks for years now she's taking half of everything.

watching my uncle be the biggest simp of all time and let his awful wife and ungrateful daughters suck the money and life out of him.

a female friend of mine of 12 years utterly disrespecting me by wasting my time and money (for no damn reason) then taking no responsibility and near enough ghosting me for my dissent.

an alarming amount of single women in the area I live having multiple children, Usually to different fathers.

one of my oldest friends being driven so insane by his cheating cunt of a wife that he attacked her in her sleep with a hammer and knife. He's currently half way through an 8 year sentence and is unlikely to see his children again.

Yeah, Women are fucked up.

You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.

You brought sex into your lessons by getting buggered in your own school by niggers.
Read your confession.

Post #1

Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas

Franklin wrote: <ins>The nigger that climbed up my butthole was drake the rapper

Repentance post#14
Dr. Franklin wrote: The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Why do you hate Africans
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Why do you hate Africans?
You cannot be objective on this subject. We know why you love Africans. It's in your confessions.

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater and turned to niggers for love?

Franklin wrote: you see you will NEVER understand until you have seen the dark side

Yeah, Women are fucked up.

Read your confession.

Post #1

Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas

Franklin wrote: The nigger that climbed up my butthole was drake the rapper

Repentance post#14

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
he 
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
he
Your crippling depression needs attention.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Then help me
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Then help me.
For someone to seek help publicly simply proves your condition is serious and you are desperate. From your earlier confessions you appear to have had some bad experiences with women and the people you know reinforced your bad experiences with their own failures which caused you to turn to men for sexual gratification. These experiences can lead to depression and your misogynistic rantings are one such indication. Your experiences were short lived which suggests you suffer from premature ejaculation.
Your poor writing is proof of your poor education.

There are several treatments for  depression.
Therapy, anti-depressant drugs and electroconvulsive therapy

Not knowing the full extant of your condition I would suggest a simple test.
Hold an aspirin in your mouth and begin to masturbate. As the aspirin dissolves it will start to taste bitter (similar to the bad feeling in your mouth after a bad experience). It will take your mind off your madturbation which will have the effect of prolonging it. Repeat the test according to the number of aspirins you are allowed.
There!!! You will not only learn to handle your bitter experiences better, you would have  also fixed your premature ejaculation by concentrating on the bitter relationship.
when sufficiently treated invite your partner to participate. The aspirin will treat any headache she might have and your aspirin resistant erection will quell any further objection.

The savings from this free advice should pay for the rest of your date.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Thank you!

11 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Thank you
Try getting back to the topic. Was Jesus a liar and a lunatic?

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
No it doesn't
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@RationalMadman
Lucifer did what you say Satan did. Lucifer isn't Satan. Satan is God of the OT. The snake was Lucifer.
The snake is Satan in Revelation.

Rev 12:9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

Rev 20:2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
-->
@Harikrish
Hurled to earth? Satan was never hurled to Earth, but it's true that Lucifer was, as he was Jesus.

Hurled with the angels to Earth? Not to Hell? Strange thing to say, right? NT is full of lies, after all the character Jesus often would lie to maintain the illusion that himself was divine and higher than all others in relation to God.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@RationalMadman
Hurled to earth? Satan was never hurled to Earth, but it's true that Lucifer was, as he was Jesus.

Hurled with the angels to Earth? Not to Hell? Strange thing to say, right? NT is full of lies, after all the character Jesus often would lie to maintain the illusion that himself was divine and higher than all others in relation to God.

Revelation 12:7-12

Michael Defeats the Dragon

7 And war broke out in heaven; Michael and his angels fought against the dragon. The dragon and his angels fought back, 8but they were defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. 9The great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.

10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, proclaiming,
‘Now have come the salvation and the power
   and the kingdom of our God
   and the authority of his Messiah,*
for the accuser of our comrades* has been thrown down,
   who accuses them day and night before our God.
11 But they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb
   and by the word of their testimony,
for they did not cling to life even in the face of death.
12 Rejoice then, you heavens
   and those who dwell in them!
But woe to the earth and the sea,
   for the devil has come down to you
with great wrath,
   because he knows that his time is short!’
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Harikrish
Do you know how lying works?
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@RationalMadman
Do you know how lying works?
I know how it works in scriptures.

Lucifer did what you say Satan did. Lucifer isn't Satan. Satan is God of the OT. The snake was Lucifer.

The snake is Satan in Revelation.

Rev 12:9 The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

Rev 20:2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Harikrish
yes, he was lying. Satan was never sent down to the mortals.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@RationalMadman
Yes, he was lying. Satan was never sent down to the mortals.

2 Corinthians 4:4 New Living Translation (NLT)

4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

John 12:31 Now judgment is upon this world; now the prince of this world will be cast out. 

Make your pick.
Satan is God of this world.
Satan is Prince of this world.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Harikrish
OT is much more honest than NT so god of the world is the correct answer if the fictional world of the Bible were true.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@RationalMadman
OT is much more honest than NT so god of the world is the correct answer if the fictional world of the Bible were true.
Remember Jesus was tempted by Jesus. So Satan was in the world.
see Matthew 4:1-11