Blocking and the mentality of people who block me and mock me for blocking at the same time.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 50
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
This is a website that, despite how competitive I myself get, is actually about enjoying ourselves and spending our spare time on.

It is fundamentally recreation, so the aim is to enjoy it and not to endure to do well at it when it comes down to the ultimate aim of the website. Thus, while in a professional environment or something where being a tryhard matters more, I'd less readily block someone than deal with them to get through the day, this website's aim to enjoy myself and walk away satisfied with my time spent. 

So, why would I endure or 'face off' hardcore with the trolls who pick on me the most? Of course there's a correlation between people picking on me or angering me by either taking on my ego or being generally belligierent and me blocking them... I don't see why I need to be anything other than a coward with them?! Why not block them? Lol? If someone is harassing me in my recreational time, I block them and say 'see me in a professional environment or get lost out of my life' basically yeah? What the fuck do I want to come to this website to 'endure suffering' to prove something to you guys about how tolerant and great a person I am? Dream on... LMFAO!

I said my piece, that's it. This thread is what I will link every single person to who asks me to justify why I block people or 'calls me out' for being a coward with it.

Oh, and yeah I know I can see blocked people's content. That's why I like it more than on other websites. If I'm feeling particularly emotionally vulnerable and semi-triggered, I stick to my notifications and open a thread much later on to read the reply/replies from blocked users. :)

Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
If you block people in order not to have to interact with them, why do you continually and repeatedly attempt to interact with the people you block?

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
Asking for a friend...
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
What did you block me for again, I forget?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
I blocked you because you blocked me, I do that to everyone that blocks me
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
endure suffering
Oh come on!, were suffering you

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
I would not be surprised if RM was like 14 years old or something.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Mopac
No, he has been around debating websites for a while, acts like one though
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
Immature!
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
Immature!
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
I think we should petition the DebateArt.com to make it so that If you block someone, you would be unable to message, or tag that person...
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Ramshutu
Get a thread going with that suggestion and they'll make a MEEP at some point.

I say 'they' but if you're still in that Trello you know how to get things moving. The obstacle will be Bsh1's work ethic or lack thereof. :)
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
One does not speak to Rm, one only speaks of the pocket dimension known as RM.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
If RM posts in the forest, and there isn’t anyone around to read it, does it still mention Ramshutu?
keithprosser
Debates: 0
keithprosser
-->
@Ramshutu
Dunno.  I don't read his posts that often and when I do it's usually just a skim.

I suppose I'd block someone who bombarded me with unwanted PMs (I assume blocking prevents PMs going through)but I don't see the point of blocking otherwise.   I prefer 'blanking'.

Ramshutu
Ramshutu
-->
@keithprosser
To be honest, I can see the point of PMs; it does strike me that blocking someone and then repeatedly messaging them/tagging them or mentioning them seems a little counter productive.

To an extent, I find it hilariously passive aggressive. I have this image of someone at their computer and phone saying “ahah! I have got you now! Now you will now have to suffer the torture of hitting the reply button and then having to remove the name because you’re blocked! But only for the first 3 times you do it and you remember your blocked, then you can simply just post a message! Take that!”
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
If you block peopke shut up. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You are blocking me, witch.
Ramshutu
Ramshutu
One day, the tag feature is going to get broken and no one will notice because everyone is blocking everyone else.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
I am not the one whining. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Feel free to whine, let me ease your pain darling.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Sexist pervert. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Let me ease your pain, male witch?

Witches are a gender-specific alignment of magic being. Unlike what most think witches are not evil, their male counterpart is Druid (but you can use this term to refer to a female), not Wizard.

The Wzard is not a male Witch, it is a bigger equivalent of a male Fairy. Female Pixies are what most people mistakenly think Witches are in the alignment spectrum.

Witches are nature-focused balancing magicians. They identify as the female gender, specifically. 

If you thought 'ease your pain' meant more than listening to you and genuinely understanding why you hate this website and Castin etc, you are wrong. I genuinely don't understand your agony and want you to release it and justify it so as to be proven wrong or to prove me wrong and open my mind.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Who the fuck are you talking to? 

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You. Who are you talking to?
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
It's fine to limit your interaction with people you don't enjoy interacting with through blocking. Retarded to contact them after blocking them though so communication is only one way though.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
You're free to contact me back, genius.
Polytheist-Witch
Polytheist-Witch
Not a god damn thing you said in that post is true. You are a fucking retard. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Go ahead, use that brilliant brain of yours to highlight the lies of this retard. Maybe name two.
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
RM doesn't bother me that much as he used too on the site. He's proven himself that he has a life outside of the site and has improved his thickness of skin

He is still a bit irrational and narcissitic