Dr. C&P Franklin, Mopac, & other FAKE Christians, a word about God!, AGAIN!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Read-only
Total: 6
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

.Here we have Dr. C&P Franklin in the comical link below posing another lame topic of “Where did God come from!”  What did this inexperienced FAKE Christian forget to do? YES, he forgot to mention in which God he is referring too!  Why is this so hard for the FAKE Christian to accomplish? 
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2132

There were many gods in history, and to not mention their name to show them respect is sacrilidge, but the FAKE Christians keep on doing this!  The term “GOD” is a title, therefore to know which God one is referring too is to have it named, get it?  2+2=4, oil and water don’t mix, and Doc Frank and Mopac continue to be amateurish fools regarding their faith!

TRUE Christians like myself, and FAKE Christians like Doc Frank and Mopac, listed below is a few of the Gods that are known throughout history. Now, you pick out which god you are talking about when you mention the word “God,” or forever be silent upon this topic again, DO YOU UNDERSTAND, FOOLS?

Azura Mazda, Angus, Belenos, Brigid, Dana, Lugh, Dagda, Epona, Allah Aphrodite, Apollo, Ares, Artemis, Atehna, Demeter, Dionysus, Eris, Eos, Gaia, Hades, Hekate, Helios, Hephaestus, Hera, Hermes, Hestia, Pan, Poseidon, Selene, Uranus, Zeus, Mathilde, Elves, Eostre, Frigg, Ganesh, Hretha, Saxnot, Shef, Shiva Thuno, Tir, Vishnu, Weyland, Woden, Yahweh, Alfar, Balder, Beyla, Bil, Bragi, Byggvir, Dagr, Disir, Eir, Forseti, Freya, Freyr, Frigga, Heimdall, Hel, Hoenir, Idunn, Jord, Lofn, Loki, Mon, Njord, Norns, Nott, Odin, Ran, Saga, Sif, Siofn, Skadi, Snotra, Sol, Syn, Ull, Thor, Tyr, Var, Vali, Vidar, Vor, Herne, Holda, Nehalennia, Nerthus, Endovelicus, Ataegina, Runesocesius, Bacchus, Ceres, Cupid, Diana, Janus, Juno, Jupiter, Maia, Mars, Mercury, Minerva, Neptune, Pluto, Plutus, Proserpina, Venus, Vesta, Vulcan, Attis, Cybele, El-Gabal, Isis, Mithras, Sol Invictus, Endovelicus, Anubis, Aten, Atum, Bast, Bes, Geb, Hapi, Hathor, Heget, Horus, Imhotep, Isis, Khepry, Khnum, Maahes, Ma"at, Menhit, Mont, Naunet, Neith, Nephthys, Nut, Osiris, Ptah, Ra, Sekhmnet, Sobek, Set, Tefnut, Thoth, An, Anshar, Anu, Apsu, Ashur, Damkina, Ea, Enki, Enlil, Ereshkigal, Nunurta, Hadad, Inanna, Ishtar, Kingu, Kishar, Marduk, Mummu, Nabu, Nammu, Nanna, Nergal, Ninhursag, Ninlil, Nintu, Shamash, Sin, Tiamat, Utu, Mitra, Amaterasu, Susanoo, Tsukiyomi, Inari, Tengu, Izanami, Izanagi, Daikoku, Ebisu, Benzaiten, Bishamonten, Fukurokuju, Jurojin, Hotei, Quetzalcoatl, Tlaloc, Inti, Kon, Mama Cocha, Mama Quilla, Manco Capac, Pachacamac and Zaramama, Vera.

This forum runs rampant with some of the most FAKE Christians on the internet, bar none!

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Says a poser sock puppet. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Polytheist-Witch

Polytheist-Witch,

YOUR "POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK" QUOTE: "Says a poser sock puppet."

Why are you still in this forum?  Look at your biography page, wait, you can't look at it because it CONTAINS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! LOL!!! The nothingness of your bio page is relative to your posts at DebateArt, because they too, are NOTHING but useless chaff.

Now, I expect another post from you in trying to refute the embarrassing facts about you above, and as usual, you will do this in a kindergarten school manner, therefore, you can begin to show DebateArt that you are a continued fool that really has nothing to say. 

Waiting!

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
-->
@BrotherDThomas
No one cares about your rage, sock puppet. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Polytheist-Witch

Polytheist-Witch,

YOUR HYPOCRITICAL QUOTE:  "No one cares about your rage, sock puppet."

Uh, you obviously care about my posts by commenting on my thread TWICE! HELLO?   PW, I at least like a challenge when confronted by inept people like you, therefore, don't make it so easy for me to show you to be the hypocritical fool again, okay? 

For you to save further embarrassment in front of the members of DebateArt again, just do not comment on my posts, okay?  Thanks.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@David
call out thread