TRUE Christians have to accept that our Jesus as God, was EVIL!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 109
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

To begin with, I expect Dr. C&P Franklin and Mopac to run away from this topic as fast as possible because they are FAKE Christians, and if they have the audacity to engage, they will have the most embarrassing and irrational excuses to show Jesus is not EVIL that you will ever see!

True Christians like myself understand that our Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, was without question, EVIL! We have to live with this fact if we are going to follow the Christian faith.  On the other hand, we have FAKE Christians that turn themselves into a continuous pretzel in trying in vain to explain away why Jesus is not evil, which is irrational and embarrassing for them to do because of biblical axioms saying otherwise. 

EVIL: morally wrong or bad; immoral; wicked: evil deeds; an evil life. harmful; injurious:

One of many examples of our Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, in being EVIL, is the Bible fact that He created EVIL in the first place (Isaiah 45:7, Proverbs 15:3, (Amos 3:6, Colossians 1:16) and then drowned the entire world including innocent zygotes, fetus,' babies and children because of it!  

"For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life under heaven. Everything that is on the earth shall die." (Genesis 6:17)

FAKE Christians, can an innocent zygote and fetus be truely evil where they need to be horrifically destroyed within their mothers womb when they have drowned? Can an innocent baby really be evil where they need to die a drastic drowning death by hopelessly treading water in our Jesus’ Great Flood for hours as they cry out in horror to their mothers? Picture their muscles burning due to large amounts of lactic acid production, where when they finally give up, they went under and held their breaths as acidic carbon dioxide eroded their lungs until the unbearable pain forced them to inhale, where there was no air for them to breathe, and then they died. What makes this even worse for me, is the biblical fact that our Yahweh/Jesus god was watching these precious little babies drowning a ghastly death! (Proverbs 15:3)

Yes, our Yahweh/Jesus is most certainly EVIL, and TRUE Christians have to acknowledge this biblical fact and move on the best way we can. To say otherwise, is not only LYING, but in turn, it makes the denier a FAKE Christian!

Melcharaz
Debates: 6
Melcharaz
-->
@BrotherDThomas
you err in interpretation of the scriptures. When it speaks of God creating evil, its not the same evil you see in man. It is the response of YHWH to bring judgement on the people who do evil and is evil to them.   And yes, all humans are evil. romans 3:10-25.  romans 5:8-10.   

other sources of isaiah 45:7.
Niv. I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.
nlt. I create the light and make the darkness. I send good times and bad times. I, the LORD, am the one who does these things.
esv. I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the LORD, who does all these things.
bsb. I form light and create darkness; I bring prosperity and create calamity. I, the LORD, do all these things.
nasb. The One forming light and creating darkness, Causing well-being and creating calamity; I am the LORD who does all these.
csb. I form light and create darkness, I make success and create disaster; I am the LORD, who does all these things.
cev. create light and darkness, happiness and sorrow. I, the LORD, do all this.
gnt. I create both light and darkness; I bring both blessing and disaster. I, the LORD, do all these things.

and many others.   its hard to defend a kjv only view of scripture even if you have knowledge of the orginal hebrew and greek languages.
proverbs 15:3
The eyes of the Lord are everywhere,keeping watch on the wicked and the good.
this doesn't make god evil either, it makes him just in watching and recording the deeds of men.

Amos 3:6 When a trumpet sounds in a city,
    do not the people tremble?
When disaster comes to a city,
    has not the Lord caused it?

Again, confusing the evil of man and YHWH response to it through righteous judgement.

Colossians 1:16
 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

Not sure how you assume evil through YHWH's Power or headship.

Again, the scriptures say that none have done good, the baby thats in the womb is innocent of the hardness of sin, but even in the womb is still a sinful creature, the only human that was not sinful and was pure was Yuhshua ha'mashiach (Jesus christ)

Trying to ascribe evil to God is a form of blasphemy, to say however that YHWH rewards disaster or evil upon the evil is recognition of his justice. For he is not an EL to allow wickness.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
I am going to point up at Melcharaz, and go with what he said.

As kind of an off topic aside though...

I would also like to point out that my use of the King James primarily on these forums has to do with copywrite issues more than anything. That said, the textus receptus that the King James New Testament is based on is closer to the texts the Orthodox Church uses than what most modern translation use as a base.

For the Old Testament, we tend to prefer the septuigant, which is largely out of use in protestant bibles. Even the King James uses the masoretic text for the Old Testament.

In other words, both our Old and New Testaments are in Greek.

Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
So it's not clear who Jesus is or what he says ?  
Ok COOL.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hi bro. 
Hey Does your religious group  do the group sing song to the Jesus thing ?

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Mopac's Orthodox bunch has the best songs!

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@keithprosser
That was pretty cool. 
Hey Keith i can picture the  God Jesus swaying from side to side taking in the songs they sing to him. ( slow sways nipple rubbing ) 
Loves that shlt.

Also. The singing to the Jesus amplifiers on Sundays. ( God knows its that time )
He might even know from getting group sung at to group sung at is what the humans call a week. 
Or when he hears it , he might know its the day the humans call Sunday.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Wrong,  Romans 5:12 says that death entered the world because of sin. Death, pain, disease, stress, exhaustion, calamity, and all the bad things that happen came as a result of the entrance of sin into the universe (see Genesis 3:14-24). All those evil effects of sin continue to work in the world and will be with us as long as sin is. NOT GOD
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@keithprosser
@Deb-8-a-bull
Our chants have educational merit. It is one of the ways the faith is taught. We have different chants everyday, though there some more consistent ones. We sing a lot of psalms as well.

This is a very different approach than evangelical or protestant churches.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Mopac
@Deb-8-a-bull
I bet they're rockin' in the aisles at your services!

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@keithprosser
Rocking the aisles is not the point. Entertainment is not the point of temple music.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@keithprosser
cool chant
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Or when he hears it , he might know its the day the humans call Sunday.
It's pointless praying on sunday... it's his day off.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Mopac
Group singing. 
It's a group strengthening thing right ?
What's it for Moe Moe

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Dr.Franklin

It is easier to understand English

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@keithprosser
@Deb-8-a-bull
It is easier to mock than it is to understand.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Mopac
Very nice
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Anyway, why I ask if brother D's group is a singing group is because more then likely it is a group that do do the singing at the Jesus thing.

So you got a group knowing Jesus is a evil SOB. That sing lovely songs to him. 
What Monsters.
Oh,  unless the songs they sing are like ummmmm 
I got a Evil Evil Jesus down in my heart.
Where?
Down in my heart.

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Thomas doesn't go to church, he is an atheist caricature of their twisted perception of what a.Christian looks like.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Mopac
It is easier to mock then it is to understand. 
Fair enough. 

But nothing about this is easy to understand.
You said to keith before.
Rocking in the aisles is not the point.
Entertainment is not the point.  FULL STOP. 

Now I'm here trying to understand , so after you said 
Rocking is not the point.
Entertainment is not the point.
Your next sentence should be ,  THE POINT IS ____________________.  
Thus making it easier to understand. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Even saying I'm a Christian. Is hard to understand. 
keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
I think Bro D's crowd might go for this

RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@keithprosser
I think Bro D's crowd might go for this
Wow!

You wrote that piece?
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
The music, like the icons and other such things, is how some people learn so we have it there for that. In fact, our liturgy is almost entirely sung which makes it easier to memorize.

Certain times of the year have certain themes which repeat during the week that tie in to what is going on.

We go by a liturgical year, which starts on September 1st.

Another thing the music does is establish an atmosphere of reverence.

We do not normally use musical instruments for liturgy. Our liturgical music is primarily vocal. We have 2 singing styles. Choir singing and chanting. Choir singing tends to be more complicated in its layers but the chanting is often very melodic.

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@RoderickSpode
Carl Orff beat me to it by about 80 years....

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Mopac
What Orthodoxy are you?
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Mopac
cool, I know I have a very close friend, one of my closest who's going into the Air Force soon, He's some sort of Romanian Orthodoxy
Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Dr.Franklin
We have a retired Romanian priest at our parish. That church was hit really hard during the soviet persecution of the church.

We don't dislike communism and atheism for no good reason. The propaganda that soviets used sounds exactly like what atheists in America use as propaganda. If they gained the government, and they are certainly gunning for it, I have no doubt that they will persecute the church. They will paint us as evil and mentally ill. They will think they are doing humanity a service.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Mopac
100% atheists can be real sick