The layout of answered questions is deceptive to a noob or outside viewer.

Author: RationalMadman

Total: 4
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
This isn't just for the 'Platform Development' thread since it relates to an opinion on the layout of 'Questions' that isn't necessarily held by the majority but I think this can be important if the answer is rude or fantastic.

Firstly, report-flags must be there for questions asked, I don't see why not. Secondly, they more obviously should be there for answers.

Thirdly (and relating to the title) the real issue is that if someone who wasn't that patient and just came to the website, looked at a shockingly repulsive, impressive or whatever answer, it's going to be wrongly attributed to the asker instead of the answerer due to how the avatar on the left of the question in no way at all is obviously the asker. 

You may say 'well duh if it's their profile it's their answers' but the title is 'questions' meaning it's entirely viable for someone to think that's what they asked the other user and it's the answers of other users showing up on that profile which is why next to the other person's avatar it says 'Answered: ' with a date.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@DebateArt.com
@David
@bsh1
Please take note.
DebateArt.com
Debates: 0
DebateArt.com
-->
@RationalMadman
I think you are right on all the points, I took a few shortcuts in order to be able to release something as fast as possible. I will try to fix everything.

And thank you, I couldn't appreciate more all the help from you!
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@DebateArt.com
I will not work with Ramshutu, period. If there is some place or arrangement you want where I work with you and Virt alone, I'd be happy to do it.

For now, I am fine with my perspective just helping via forum posts and letting you and whoever is there do the planning.