Throne of Glass Mafia DP3

Author: ILikePie5

Total: 15
ILikePie5
Debates: 2
ILikePie5
LYNCHED LAST DP

Bsh1 - Aelin Ashryver Galathynius: You are the rightful Queen of Terrasen, but you don’t realize it until much later. To earn money you are an assassin working for the King of Assassins, Arobynn Hamel. Eventually you realize that he became the ‘king’ because of the Wyrdkey that he stole from you when he found you by a river, and locate him in Rifthold. Therefore, you are the Tracker. Every night you may track one person and see who they visited. You win with the town.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Mharman -  Lysandra: You are a shape shifter - an ability that allows you to transform into any animal. However, do to the King of Adarlan banning magic, you are stuck in your form and cannot do anything. Furthermore, you do not know that your mother was the Lady of Carravare and instead you were forced to become a courtesan under the wing of Clarisse DuVency further restricting your power. Therefore you are Vanilla. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Disculpas - Queen Maeve: You are a Queen of the Valg that is extremely ambitious. After marrying a Valg King, you sought to conquer new lands and eventually discovered the Fae. To rule that realm, you disguised your evil and took the form of the Fae and convinced the two Fae Queens Mora and Mab that they had an elder sister. Eventually the King found her and tried to bring her back but failed. Throughout the centuries you’ve been alive, you’ve kept track of all the Valg and the location of the Wyrdkeys. Therefore, you are the 1x cop. For one night you may select another and will learn if that player wins with the town (innocent) or not (guilty). You win with the town.

REMAINING PLAYERS

1. Wylted
2. Greyparrot
3. Club
4. Oromagi
5. SupaDudz
6. Warren
7. WaterPhoenix

With 7 players remaining it takes 4 votes to lynch. 

The DP will last for 72 hours ending Monday July 22nd, 2019 at 11:30 AM CST.

Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
VTL Wylted

Wylted and Oro scum team. Let's get them 
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
VOTE COUNT

Wylted (1/4) - SupaDudz
Club
Debates: 26
Club
VTL WYLTED
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
Sorry bsh1, we got you wrong but this my second time playing and I know its Wylted. I don't know about oromagi but Wylted is surefire.

VTL Wylted

WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
wait oops

VTL Wylted
Club
Debates: 26
Club
Wylted was pretty much ignoring Mharman, so he probably doesn't want to attract attention.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
VOTE COUNT

Wylted (3/4) - SupaDudz, WaterPhoenix, Club

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
VTL WYLTED

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Just wanna say the townies who rushed to vote up BSH need to rethink how to play this game. Seriously.
warren42
warren42
Too late at this point to change the lynch target, but I'm the real watcher, so I figured it was a gambit from the start. I tried watching Grey last night since Bsh said that Disc had successfully tracked him and the mod has not given me results. Note that I don't mean he gave me "no results" but he actually has not given me results.
warren42
warren42
Also he somehow correctly predicted the results from N1, as I was the watcher and only saw Bsh visit Disc. Since Bsh flipped tracker, that implies to me that mafia probably has a ninja.
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
FINAL VOTE COUNT

Wylted (4/4) - SupaDudz, WaterPhoenix, Club, Greyparrot

Wylted was lynched! He was guilty!

STOP POSTING

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO SUBMIT NIGHT ACTIONS

Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
-->
@Greyparrot
You guys are retarded, even if correct. I claimed to watch bsh1 perform an action, he performed an action verifying that what I seen was true. Mafia could have had a ninja meanibg that this is an easy position for a towny to find themselves in, but you guys are retarded and lynched based on "he was wrong about somebody being scum" absolutely retarded. It paid off in this instance but 9 times out of 10 that retarded reasoning backfires
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I'm sorry. Have not checked messages, thought we were in twilight