Vacation Notice

Author: David

Total: 9
David
Debates: 91
David
Hi everyone - 
I will be away beginning Sunday the 21st and will be back on Monday the 29th. I will have limited internet access during this time. If you need any mod assistance, please go to bsh1 or Ramshutu 
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@David
Okay. Off to complaining to Ramshutu then. 

I think it would be best to have very little interent access. Firstly, to show you are not addicted and secondly appreciate other things in life. 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
RIP
David
David
-->
@TheRealNihilist
That - plus I haven't been feeling my best and need a little break to rejuvenate myself. I'll be camping in CT and then visit NYC for a few days. 
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
-->
@David
Have a good break!!
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@David
I'll be camping in CT
Where in CT?
David
David
-->
@Alec
Falls Village 
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@David
If you are not feeling your best do less for the site and give some of the burden to Ramshutu or bsh1. Your effort plus bad mental will not be worth it. If you want cheers from DA users sure it might be worth it but to think you will have some more of a gain then don't expect that. Your mental health is not worth helping this site. Think selfishly once you are having a bad time you are not going to enjoy life. If you do not want to think that way then if you are bad mentally you will be less effective for this site.

Basically what I am saying is:
If you had to choose your mental health over the site. Fuck the site. Screw bsh1 and Mike. Tell them you can leach from someone else or just say what I said in a nice way. Your choice. I am giving suggestions.
Barney
Debates: 49
Barney
-->
@David
Enjoy your vacation. Don't forget to wear sunscreen.