Hi guys, °*°JESUS°*° here.

Author: Deb-8-a-bull

Total: 11
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
SEND CASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
I don't get it.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
yes sir
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Praaaaaaaaaaaaaise the lord.
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac
@Deb-8-a-bull

Deb-8-a-bull,

Yes, send un reportable CASH to the Catholic, Antioch, etc. churches post haste, so they can buy more solid god crosses for their Pope to hold, and purchase more KKK Grand Dragon clothing attire for the bishops of the church of Antioch, as millions are starving throughout the world, as if Jesus was not listening to the many prayers tossed to Him upon high in eliminating starvation!

Like the ever so inept Mopac postulates, I am supposed to need a church to indoctrinate me in using the latest apologetic decoder ring to spin doctor Jesus' words away from showing that He was EVIL, NOT!  

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrotherDThomas
A christian who worships Zeus, how fucking hilarious.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@disgusted

disgusted,

What Christian on DebateArt worships ZEUS?  All I stated is that He was the strongest God over all other Gods, get it, fool?

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrotherDThomas
And since gods are the creation of humans is it more powerful than Atom Ant?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@disgusted

disgusted,

In your post #6, you are still not addressing your blatant ignorance to the topic at hand.  I will repeat, I do not worship Zeus, but only mentioned Him as being the God of all Gods, even over our Yahweh/Jesus/Spirit.  Don't continue to run away from the inevitable, with you stepping in the proverbial poo!  LOL

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
I wonder if the people who complain about financially supporting the church spend their money on satisfying their own lusts and desires or give to the poor themselves.

Nah, they probably just vote for the government to forcibly take theirs and everybody elses money and do it for them.

But really, we are supposed to give to both the church and charity. The vast majority of bishops in the Orthodox Church are monastics. These are not people who have fallen to avarice. The priests themselves especially in America are not always paid very good, many of them even working other jobs. Our priests tend to be married, so they have families. They do a lot of work, and a lot of unpaid overtime.

Besides it costs money to upkeep properties and such. Monastics in particular live off of very little, and they live simple lives working with their hands. Donations to monastaries often times help do things like get wood for repairing structures and such.

Who is poorer than a monk?

But even though it is the responsibility of every Christian to help the poor, the Church still does these things and often times acts as a point of organization so that these works can be done in a logistically efficient manner.

I'd like to point out that the ones who really go out of their way to help the poor tend to be churches. They are certainly the most visible at street level.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Gods don't exist. Get over it. I don't care which one you think has a bigger dick, they don't exist.