Club
Debates: 26
Club
#spinoffoffofwaterphoneix 

23 days later

RationalMadman
Debates: 562
RationalMadman
Pixel 2 is truly at the peak of smartphones of this era. 3 is pretty much an aesthetic upgrade only.

Good choice of phone company but choosing Pixel 3 (or even 4 which is coming out) over 2 is simply being naive. 2 lets you have unlimited images and video for 3 years after purchase as it grants you that much cloud storage (but only for those 2 types of file and only from the smartphone). 

I am not saying you made a 'bad purchase' but you definitely didn't make the best one, money-wise. Google always spies on us, it's best to minimise who is spying. If Google is the only Illuminati company spying on you other than Windows (computer, unless you fancy Linux or Google notebook) then you're minimising the power that 'they' have over you.

Do not fall for the privacy advocates praising Apple over Microsoft. Microsoft Windows doesn't spy less than Apple does at all, Apple is just 'closed' in its coding in a way that Microsoft is not. Additionally, if you truly know the conspiracy theories like I do, it's your microchip (especially Intel more so than AMD) that spies on you even if you are running Linux. The reason this is a barely known fact is that it's the one thing they never want anonymous hackers etc to realise, since it's their ace in the hole.
Club
Club
but wat should I name it

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
club phone
Club
Club
lol