Are blacks the worst debaters

Topic's posts
Posts in total: 161
I can't really stand debating black people, because of shit like this. https://www.debateart.com/debates/1179?open_tab=arguments

It's honestly not even a challenge to debate blacks and if you are black do not accept a debate with me, because I don't feel like wasting my time debating somebody with an IQ of 85, just to get to the foregone conclusion. I am one of the lowest ranked debaters here, but sadly still undefeated against the negroid population.

Does anyone else have similar experiences debating blackie?
Also this debate needs votes, so help a nigga out. 
--> @Wylted
You're just racist.
--> @Club
He’s trolling you. He’s not actually racist.
--> @Club
I can't be racist. I have fucked atleast 5 black chicks
--> @Wylted
Covering your hand in marmite, and glueing on googly eyes doesn’t count.
*sign*
--> @Ramshutu
Usually I wpuld play along, but I won't here. I am proud of bagging a few black chicks. They were fun and the race play was awesome. Nothing more fun than paying a black chick her reparations while she claws you and leaves you bleeding and in a state of total exhaustion.
--> @Mharman
Vote on my debate with that negroid please
Wyted and Harikrish will really get along
--> @Wylted
It honestly saddens me that anyone would think that any of this is funny. Puts a pit in my gut.

One person. On this whole damn site, the mods only recused themselves from one person I'd have to deal with. One. Was it blamonkey or PGA? Was it Mharman or janesix? No. No of course not, it had to be Mr. Negroids-Are-Dumb-I-Fuck-Them-Though.

--> @Castin
Lol
Wylted do you know I can actually feel the vibrations through the fucking Force now when it's been too quiet and you start to hunger for a new controversy to incite. "Did you feel that? Like a hundred worlds crying out? Wylted stirs."

--> @Castin
Wait, the mods actually gave up on Wylted?
--> @Mharman
Nope.
--> @Castin
Then what did you mean by that?
--> @Mharman
Just what I said up there. They recused themselves. Recused =/= gave up on.
--> @Mharman
Virt and I have recused ourselves from moderating Wylted's content (though he is not the only one from whom we might be recused). As the Moderator for Special Cases then, it falls to Castin to make rulings where Wylted is chiefly concerned. Wylted is certainly still subject to moderation, and moderation has not given up on any user.
They would never recuse themselves just because they're tired of dealing with someone or "gave up" on them. That's never a factor. They've always done their duty even if it's onerous.

They're recused from many more cases than Wylted, in the event of trouble -- anyone they're in a debate with, anyone who reports their posts, other names/cases/etc. It's just that in practice he's the one I ongoingly deal with.

bish wtf happened to your sexy man picture.

--> @Castin
bish wtf happened to your sexy man picture. 
I thought, after celebrating pride, I should return to something a bit more dignified...I'll probably do something seasonal for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, and go back to sexy men next June. Good things come to those who wait, after all ;P
--> @bsh1, @Ramshutu
I have to wait all the way until next June? What is this bullshit? #BringBackSexyMan

Covering your hand in marmite, and glueing on googly eyes doesn’t count.
Had to google marmite.

Funny though.
--> @Castin
Marmite - a very British brand of culinary torture. It is, in essence, the flavor one might associate with a Dementor, if one were inclined to imagine a Dementor's impact on the palette. 
--> @bsh1
Wow. Heavy. Do you need to use an expecto patronum spell to defend yourself from a jar of it?