Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Tis true, he sucked
Outplayz
Debates: 0
Outplayz
-->
@Dr.Franklin
As a person that is progressive... not left or right which is silly titles... progressive in the sense that humanity needs to evolve... i find myself agreeing a little more with the left. With that said, this is ridiculous. Why is Muller still employed? If you are so old that you can't even string sentences together RETIRE and gtfo... let the younger gen that has to live in this world take over. This is all stupid to me, and anyone serious about humanities future... will shortly give up when they pay attention to this stuff. Bc honestly, it's a bunch of extremists trying to stay relevant until death takes them from this world. Sometimes i wish i was Christian so i can believe the sky will open with a dragon so i can watch all these stupid people die in glorious hellfire... but i'm sick like that... so...  
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@Outplayz
He was just a title of a report, that is it.  He is also republican so it looked more bipartisan, but the rest of the investigators, that he apparently hired were all democrats in Hillary's court, Anti-Trumpers.  They were in charge of the dirty work.  

Mueller probably doesn't like Trump, said he would be the face of the report, but doesn't really know anything about it.  That is what I gathered.  Wiessman is the real leader of the group.  
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Outplayz
The left is regressive. Just look at California.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@DBlaze
Mueller did not know what fusion GPS was, despite quoting Steele and his dossier many times as a credible reference in the report...
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Outplayz
Let the younger gen that has to live in this world take over.

I'm assuming you aren't a Bernie Sanders supporter since you want young people running the country.
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
-->
@Alec
Among other things, Bernie Sanders appeals to people who got shafted by their parent generation. He speaks with an understanding of what young people are going through.
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@Greyparrot
I know... Even I know what Fusion GPS is, and I'm a moron.  Mueller said it was not in his purview, how is that not in his purview?  it was basically Russian intelligence collected to interfere with the election, but because it presented Trump negatively, it was not investigated to it's fullest, which just proves, none of it is about Russian interference. 

Russia has been doing their best and has influenced our voting decisions since there was sufficient communication to do so.  All countries, especially our adversary's have a vested interest in who becomes President, only now is it a huge problem, ridiculous. We do the same, politicians speak out about candidates they don't like, presidents have as well, Barack did it numerous times, trying to sway other countries voting habbits... is this not the same thing?  I want to see what adds the Russians purchased to disseminate false information, presumably on FB.  I have not seen one, so to me, there really is no proof of anything.  

I guarantee you that China did more than Russia, but you don't see anything about that.  I have no proof, but there is no reason to report it because it does not have anything to do with Trump.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@DBlaze
Mueller probably doesn't like Trump, said he would be the face of the report, but doesn't really know anything about it.  That is what I gathered.  Wiessman is the real leader of the group.  
Yeah maybe, idk enough about mueller. It's all ridiculous to me anyways. So what if Russia favored Trump... point is, Americans voted and he won. I personally think we should put it behind us and move forward with policies that effect the nation. This whole right vs. left stuff is very annoying to me. Plus, what is the goal here? Impeachment? That will hurt everyone including the American people. If we don't want corrupt people as president... then, maybe we should figure out a new way of picking presidential candidates. We talk about vetting foreigners so harshly, maybe we should think about vetting our own people that are about to get such a high position in office as well. Point is... everything is being driven by the elites and people keep eating it up... it's starting to get frustrating. I'm one of those apolitical people that got interested in politics recently bc of Trump. But it really didn't take long for me to not care again bc i was right... politics won't change until people change and become more conscious.   

Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Greyparrot
The left is regressive. Just look at California.
I live in Cali and it isn't that bad. But, sure there are annoying things about Cali... i'm sure problems don't just go away from state to state. As long as we have this one side is evil to one side bs... humans are doomed to the world they get. When someone says left or right to me... i think, progression and conservatism. Both are valid. Both are invalid without the other.
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
-->
@Dr.Franklin
All you do is lie.
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@Outplayz
I agree, I want it all to go away.  But the real point is some people hate Trump so much that they are willing to break the law in order to catch him breaking the law.  

Most of the country wants to see this go away, but a good bit want him ousted no matter what it takes.  And it doesn't take many people to cause an uproar.  Look at the squad... They are 4 people that have the same passion and are getting all the attention, but almost all of congress disagrees with them.  It only takes a few, or even one... John Brennan.  He is the real mastermind behind this.
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@Outplayz
I believe Teddy Roosevelt said that.  Progressivism and conservatism go hand in hand.  You'd probably enjoy reading about him if you haven't much already.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Alec
I'm assuming you aren't a Bernie Sanders supporter since you want young people running the country.
Well... he doesn't sound like Mueller, that's for sure. The only reason i would vote for Bernie is the same reason i voted for Trump. I'm okay with voting for the most extreme on either side so a wrench can be thrown into the system. I believe in chaos. And i believe once you survive and figure out that chaos... you come out stronger. That's my philosophy anyways... we'll see if i'm right down the line. Bc we currently are in the chaos phase... i'm just really curious what that chaos would look like if Trump gets beat. Really has nothing to do with anything else but that.  
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@DBlaze
I agree, I want it all to go away.  But the real point is some people hate Trump so much that they are willing to break the law in order to catch him breaking the law.  

Most of the country wants to see this go away, but a good bit want him ousted no matter what it takes.  And it doesn't take many people to cause an uproar.  Look at the squad... They are 4 people that have the same passion and are getting all the attention, but almost all of congress disagrees with them.  It only takes a few, or even one... John Brennan.  He is the real mastermind behind this.
Idk... the way i see it is elites having a drama show. None of this helps any regular Americans. All this divisiveness just slows us down. It really seems to me our country is being moved forward by extremists. It doesn't seem like a level headed persons world right now. 

As to Trump... i don't like him either. Not off policy, he just seems like that kind of guy i don't like. But i mean, what is the end game? Impeach him? Then what? That will be a few year spectacle in and of itself... further slowing us down. A lot of people that really want to work on the country and make it better will naturally get fed up watching politics... It's really become a drama.. a live drama where people suffer and die bc a few people want to be relevant before they die. 
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@Snoopy
I believe Teddy Roosevelt said that.  Progressivism and conservatism go hand in hand.  You'd probably enjoy reading about him if you haven't much already.
I will look into it. I'm not much of a reader, but i'm sure Youtube has some stuff i can binge through.

And, i agree with that sentiment. I think it's natural that humans evolve and figure things out as they go, but i also believe we can't just throw away stuff that's been working for years. But there is very old think in conservatism we need to evolve from, and there is also dangers in moving forward too fast off pure emotion we need to be conscious of. Idk if that makes me a centrist, but i don't see how it's not logical. 
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@Outplayz
People love real life drama... That is why they watch all of those stupid "reality TV" shows.  I'm not a fan of Trump, but I like how he is saying what he actually thinks instead of kissing up to everyone, regardless if it hurts someones feelings, but maybe that is what causes the divisiveness.  I do like his policies though.  

I think his policy to foreign governments is worked like a business relationship, and congress, and anyone who works for the Government are his employees... which is the way that it should be.  That is what I wanted, but I don't know how that will play out in the long run, it's just something different.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
wouldn't Pence become president?  I mean they about lost their minds when he was announced as V.P.  The gays would be hanged blah blah blah  Many were more concerned about Pence being V.P. then Trump being president.  Guess they want a Pence administration.
Outplayz
Outplayz
-->
@DBlaze
 but I don't know how that will play out in the long run, it's just something different.
I'm glad you ended with that bc i was going to say... in the long run, there will be a different president. I don't really care what Trump is doing in foreign policy bc i know he isn't going to be in office forever. Maybe if that was the case, something can come out of it. But i suspect all these people that want to meet him is bc he's him... We know Kim is a fanboy of American celebrities... Stuff like that... it's just very superficial to me. Overall point is, Kim is still a dictator that is dangerous. He will remain that way until his country wakes up. All it will take is a president he doesn't like next, and he'll be back to his nukes. Shaking hands with Trump is just a show the way i see it... but i could be wrong. I could be wrong about everything i believe. It's just the way i see it presently. If Trump did something to free the NK people and make some kind of fair country there... then i would give him credit. But this whole i'm going over there and talking and shaking hands bs... i see through it.

As to Trump's saying what is on his mind... i don't mind that either. It's why i voted for him, bc he's unhinged. But you are right that it is adding to the divisiveness. But your main point is the drama part... i totally agree and it's quite sad in my opinion. Bc a better reality wouldn't be drama based, it would be something more on the lines of fantasy in my opinion. At least that seems like a more hopeful future and one we are headed towards if we don't get held back. 
DBlaze
DBlaze
-->
@Outplayz
Maybe it will work out for the best and we choose another businessman to become president again, then that becomes the norm instead of life long politicians that suck up to the elites for money in order to be elected, then are stuck being puppets for the rest of their lives, and don't actually know what it is like to be an average American trying to make a living and support a family... Which is the majority the constituents, we just don't have time or care to protest stupid shit, but the non average person does, and that is who is getting too much of the attention. the .15 or .03 percent of us who complain about things that hurt their feelings.  
Mopac
Mopac
Leave grampa alone,  he forgot to take his memory pills.
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
wouldn't Pence become president?  I mean they about lost their minds when he was announced as V.P.  The gays would be hanged blah blah blah  Many were more concerned about Pence being V.P. then Trump being president.  Guess they want a Pence administration.
From my perspective it's a matter of the lesser of two evils and what's best for America as a whole. On the one hand, sure, there's a good chance Pence will attempt to enact anti-LGBT legislation. However there are legal pathways against this. Other than that, even if you don't like the guy he is supposedly a competent politician with a clear and proven track record.

Trump's presidency however has been a dumpster fire. The sooner he's out of the presidency, the sooner everyone can stop devoting energy to tracking every example of his and his administrations' controversies and give greater focus to important matters such as climate change

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@dustryder
Whether it can be attributed to the Trump administration or not, American emissions have been falling according to my sources, and there were a dozen or so states committed to the Paris climate agreement back a couple of years ago.
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@dustryder
The sooner he's out of the presidency, the sooner everyone can stop devoting energy to tracking every example of his and his administrations' controversies and give greater focus to important matters such as climate change
Really these controversies always prove to be obstructionist rhetoric and people trusting an infotainment system that profits from gullibility.  Americans elected Trump (not Clinton) knowing full well this would happen, and he would cut through the BS and be willing to take the heat to get the job done on other prioritized matters like the immigration reform they've been expecting for two decades, the economy, and maybe an endgame to the war on terror.  

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@dustryder
People are still talking about climate change and the environment.  I talk about it with different people on a regular basis as much as ever.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@dustryder
Trump's presidency, however, has been a dumpster fire. The sooner he's out of the presidency, the sooner everyone can stop devoting energy to tracking every example of his and his administrations' controversies and give greater focus to important matters such as climate change.

Pelosi would never allow that to happen, no matter how much she plays smiley smiley to AOC for the cameras, under ANY president.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Death23
Well Mullur lied about Fusion GPS
Death23
Debates: 24
Death23
-->
@Dr.Franklin
You lie again. I challenge you to make a post that doesn't contain a lie. Surprise me.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Death23
i will make absolute truth

death23 doesn’t have an argument
dustryder
Debates: 5
dustryder
-->
@Snoopy
Really these controversies always prove to be obstructionist rhetoric and people trusting an infotainment system that profits from gullibility.  Americans elected Trump (not Clinton) knowing full well this would happen, and he would cut through the BS and be willing to take the heat to get the job done on other prioritized matters like the immigration reform they've been expecting for two decades, the economy, and maybe an endgame to the war on
I disagree. There are plenty of factual controversial Trump administration topics that shine a poor light on him and his administration. You seem willing to overlook these topics in favour of his approach to the presidency and perhaps regard his rhetoric as part of his no bullshit approach. However many people are not. And as I said, replacing him with Pence would alleviate many of these issues.