Kim Possible Endgame

Author: Vader

Total: 29
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
MAFIA WINS THE GAME (despite the fact that Pie said this was town favored)

GreyParrot: YOU ARE Kim Possible-Your the lead character of the show. Your moustache lip was a 3rd graders wet dream. You were pretty smart and end up dating Ron in the show. You are Cop. Each night you choose to investigate 1 person to see if he is guilty or innocent. You are a Townie

Wylted: YOU ARE Ron Stoppable-My favorite character, you ended up kissing Kimmy and you were her sugar daddy. Baller, player, world saver, you were a nerd turned cool and that is what I want to be like. You are a Vigilante 1x. For 1 night, you may shoot someone you suspect. If your shot misses, you instantly die lololol. You are a Townie

Virtuoso: YOU ARE Rufus- Your a super chill animal that is Ron’s wingman and pet in the story. You were a buzzkill in the movie when Ron admitted feelings for Kim, so yea what a wingman my guy. You are a doctor. Each night you may choose to protect someone. You are a Townie

Water: YOU ARE Wade- wHAts THe siTCh WaDe? Yes you are the iconic meme that it refers too. We only see you in the flesh once, and basically live in the screen the entire show, but your one show in person was dope af ngl. You are a Hacker 1x. One night, you may select someone to hack and you control the action they do for one night. You are a Townie!

Oromagi: YOU ARE Monique- Your the THOT Ron liked and ended up being rejection. But he got the real prize anyway so suck on that bitch haha. You are a Vanilla Townie!

Mharman: YOU ARE Yori- You are another girl from the Dojo where Ron learned some of his skill from. She got feelings for her like Ron ended up doing. Yet he didn’t know that and lost that chance in the end. Yori is also a very good agent as well along with. You are a Vanilla Townie!

Alec: YOU ARE Jim Possible- The annoying twin from the show. Idk who u r tbh bc I can not tell the difference. But you come in play in a big way in Season 4 by being in Kim’s school. You are a Vanilla Townie!

SCUM
Pie: YOU ARE Sheego- Some guys have wet dreams about her too. You are Dr. Drakken's sidekick or something that works for him. You seemed super chill with Kim for an episode. But you turned pyscho and got revenge. She was a badass. (Also tbh we know you had feelings for Dr. Drakken). You are a Goon! One night you may choose to kill someone. You are Scum(mafia)

Disc: YOU ARE Dr. Drakken. You were labeled a hero in the villian community and was awared a Nobel Peace Prize for beating some big robot. You are the mastermind of all the evil garbage in the episode. You are a Framer. Each night you can label an innocent townie as guilty by a cop. You are scum(mafia)

Vader
Vader
This war a fair and balanced game. Change my mind. All big powers were balanced. It was a 1x and the vigil died if he shot town. Balanced. Sorry, but this was a fair game

While this game was shitty due to the mishaps in the game, we completed it. I hope to run a better game soon without the human error. The roles were reflective of characters in a series. The town is usually better in KP and the villians are weaker and have no special power that takes them over the edge, but by incompetence of a town (town in KP), it makes KPs job harder. 

I can't change roles and there power in the game. Kim being Vanilla is stupid
Vader
Vader
This is how series mafia goes in this case. I will not change roles and characters just cause. It is really bullcrap that town would do that and try to cheat the game like that

Overall here is my opinion

MVP: Disc
Disc convinced everyone that he was town in the end and he manipulated everyone and basically got everyone fooled

LVP (Least Valuable Player): Water
Water's hack on Mharman ended up being a backfire and held back town from finding out Disc

Vader
Vader
I do mod better games than this, and this is one bad case where it happened to be a mishap on my part, that caused this game to be less engaging in the first place. It will be better
Vader
Vader
-->
@Wylted
@ILikePie5
@Mharman
@oromagi
@Discipulus_Didicit
ENDGAME
Vader
Vader
-->
@Greyparrot
@WaterPhoenix
endgame
Discipulus_Didicit
Debates: 9
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Vader
I can't change roles and there power in the game. Kim being Vanilla is stupid

There are plenty of other characters you could have used. I googled "Kim possible characters" for my DP 3 fake claim and got a lot more than 10 results. You could have swapped out the minor characters such as Monique (I assume Monique is a minor character since I don't remember her but It has been well over a decade since I watched this show) and even kept most of the roles fairly similar.

You made a role madness setup and that is fine, but a role madness game cannot be an open setup because that simply gives town a guaranteed win with optimal play. It has to be a closed setup if it is role madness.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Is it over yet?
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Speaking of optimal play... The scum teams play this game was sub-optimal (with one of them going out of their way to try losing on DP 1 and the other making a sub-optimal NK choice NP1) but towns play was worse. Town should have followed Mharman and myself in the outting of the setup.

That means town should have pressured Mharman and myself to claim DP 1.

Nobody did so because we 'looked townie'... Under normal circumstances this is obviously fine, mafia is a human game and should normally be played like a human, but when you have a strategy for a guaranteed win laid out in front of you then you can no longer afford to play like a human. You must ignore your heart in favor of your brain and play like a robot. If town had followed through on fully mass claiming DP 1 then it would not have mattered what night actions were taken town would have won.

Oh that's another thing... This isn't just for this game this is for the sites meta in general: I consider my town play to be rather mediocre at best but I really am good at playing as scum. Exceptionally good. I am not trying to brag, it's just the way it is. One thing that has always perplexed me was how many people treat power roles as secret keys to victory. Sure if someone happens to cop someone as scum that helps town a bit but if you are relying on night actions as your primary scum hunting method then you are only going to win if your scum team is exceptionally incompetent. A balanced game takes into account the fact that scum have an information advantage so if you as town don't do everything in your power to limit that information advantage then you will only win about 50% of the time in the long run. The moral of the story is this: TOWN, IF YOU PLAY AT NIGHT YOU LOSE AT NIGHT. YOU ONLY WIN WITH YOUR PLAY DURING THE DAY.

Again that last bit was not directed specifically at this game. This game was actually a bit of an exception case. It's just something I have been meaning to say for a while. Sorry for the tangent.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Greyparrot
Lol it's over now.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
It is really bullcrap that town would do that and try to cheat the game like that

Players are going to take any route to victory that they have available to them. If a certain route is unfair for their opponent it is your job as mod to close that route off. You failed in that duty.

MAFIA WINS THE GAME (despite the fact that Pie said this was town favored)

No such thing as a town favored game with DD as scum.

Now I am done.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
I'm totally in the camp that town needs to have a damn good reason for withholding information, even on day one. Town can never win if they hold all the cards to their chest and pray for luck.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@ILikePie5
Wait, so Supa did have you review the game? You told me in the PM that he did not.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
He had me review another game before. I thought it was this one. Oh well
warren42
Debates: 2
warren42
-->
@Vader
Should've worded it clearer. I would interpret "missed" as didn't go through not hit town
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
He didn’t have me review the game lol
ILikePie5
ILikePie5
-->
@Vader
This game was hella anti mafia. Town was just full of idiots. 4 Town PRs with a full time cop a full time doctor, a vig to kill a scum and a hacker who can confirm the cop. Not to mention the roles were easily Town confirmable since you decided to be lazy and not changed them like we told you to do.
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
Should've worded it clearer. I would interpret "missed" as didn't go through not hit town

This.
Mharman
Debates: 18
Mharman
-->
@Discipulus_Didicit
Smart move killing me in the NP. In Dp2 I was going to announce “if there is still one scum remaining after my lunch pool is finished off, Lynch Disc next. I should’ve announced it DP1. If I had announced it then I might’ve been declared MVP.

Overall, I’m pretty proud of how I played this game, especially after how bad I was during Throne of Glass.
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@Vader
I don’t think you should have an LVP. Having one will discourage the player who gets it from playing in future games.

Mharman
Mharman
ALSO

town has way too many power roles.

Next time Supa I would tone it down a bit and put more vanillas in the game.

Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Mharman
Smart move killing me in the NP. In Dp2 I was going to announce “if there is still one scum remaining after my lunch pool is finished off, Lynch Disc next. I should’ve announced it DP1. If I had announced it then I might’ve been declared MVP.

Overall, I’m pretty proud of how I played this game, especially after how bad I was during Throne of Glass.

I am skeptical of that claim, but even if true still say town should have pushed for claims harder after it was revealed to be a solved game. That includes you. Four people were active and unclaimed by the end of DP 1. Too many for a situation like what we had. It was a unique situation to be sure, but still should have adapted to it.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Mharman
Ok! Thanks for the suggestion
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
Wow, I got LVP that's one big accomplishment
Mharman
Mharman
-->
@WaterPhoenix
I hope this doesn’t discourage you from playing in future games. The thing is. You played far better in this game than you did in your first game. You’re getting better and are well on your way to becoming a really good player.
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Mharman
Thanks, my first game I didn't know I was mafia.

Vader
Vader
-->
@WaterPhoenix
I mean I could have given it to Pie for being an instant scum read and instead of trying to legit play in the DP1 he bitched about the game which nearly caused a Mafia L

You did fine overall. That one mistake was a hgue setback. The bigger impact was that, and it overall lead to town demise. I had to give it to instigator of the town fail. It was confirmed town role by GP and you countered it with a hack, Not to mention you didn't save the hack too
WaterPhoenix
WaterPhoenix
-->
@Vader
Yeah, well gg
Discipulus_Didicit
Discipulus_Didicit
-->
@Vader
I mean I could have given it to Pie for being an instant scum read and instead of trying to legit play in the DP1 he bitched about the game which nearly caused a Mafia L

Nah, pie did fine except for his NK choice. Even the NK choice was not bad... Just less than perfect.

Unlike me pie actually put effort into the game lol.