God makes 300+billion Stars, 350,000 beetles POWWWW, 15,000 round worms.

Author: Deb-8-a-bull

Total: 51
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
Also boys ain't allowed to kiss boys.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
nail head meet hammer.
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Romans 16:16

1 Corinthians 16:20

2 Corinthians 13:12

1 Thessalonians 5:26

1 Peter 5:14

disgusted
disgusted
Mother goose.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
EXACTLY..

But unfortunately moe moe ,  I am  only exepting scripture from the Torah as evidence this weekend so ummm yeah. 
I will also except a Mopac 01 : 01.
Until then you are believing in a God who's got like a universe in his left hand and waving his index finger with the right. 

Mopac
Mopac
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
2 Samuel 20:9
Mopac
Mopac
That example might not be the best, because it was a murderously intentioned kiss! Lol

Genesis 33:4

Genesis 45:15

Genesis 50:1

Exodus 4:27

I mean really, I can present a dozen more examples.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Hehe
Mopac
Mopac
Man on man kissing became weird around the time people started wearing assless chaps.

BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

Mopac,

YOUR QUOTE:  "Man on man kissing became weird around the time people started wearing assless chaps."

I am sure you will agree that our Jesus set an example of what is to be done with a "man on man" scenario, praise!

"If a man also lie with mankind, As he lieth with a woman, Both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death: their blood shall be upon them."  (Leviticus 20:13) 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
The Old Testement doesn't apply today
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Are you purporting that the Old Testament is not to apply, unless of course we Christians say it applies, then the part we say applies does apply but the bad stuff that is mentioned in the OT doesn't apply because of Jesus?!  Then if the OT is not applied today, do all cities post haste destroy their 10 Commandment displays?

Doc Frank, since you state that the OT does not apply, do we now cut out this passage within our bibles? “But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.” (Matthew 4:4). Uh, the Old Testament is the inspired every word of Jesus that proceedeth out of His mouth, do we now cut out this verse and others like it in our scriptures?

Awaiting a cogent answer this time to the above questions, thanks.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
But does that mean we have to ignore this passage

John 8-11

Jesus returned to the Mount of Olives, 2 but early the next morning he was back again at the Temple. A crowd soon gathered, and he sat down and taught them.3 As he was speaking, the teachers of religious law and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in the act of adultery. They put her in front of the crowd.
4 “Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery.5 The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?”
6 They were trying to trap him into saying something they could use against him, but Jesus stooped down and wrote in the dust with his finger. 7 They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said, “All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!” 8 Then he stooped down again and wrote in the dust.
9 When the accusers heard this, they slipped away one by one, beginning with the oldest, until only Jesus was left in the middle of the crowd with the woman.10 Then Jesus stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?”
11 “No, Lord,” she said.
And Jesus said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no more.”

janesix
Debates: 12
janesix
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
I don't think God cares if boys kiss boys 
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrotherDThomas
"If a man also lie with mankind, As he lieth with a woman, Both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death: their blood shall be upon them."  (Leviticus 20:13) 

Which ignorant primitive wrote that?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@disgusted
Which ignoran primitive wrote that?
That is like saying sea sponges in the fetus stage could actaully read.

primitive
adjective
 UK  /ˈprɪm.ɪ.tɪv/ US  /ˈprɪm.ə.t̬ɪv/

C1 relating  to human society at a very early stage of development, with people living in a simple  way without machines  or a writing system:

"WITHOUT MACHINES OR WRITING" 

LOL hahahhahahahahhahhahahhahhaha
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Ok. So Jesus was a homophobe with a tendency for violence.

Nice guy.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Still an insurmountable problem with reading comprehension fail. Ahh well.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@disgusted

disgusted,

Regarding your post #15, in which godly man wrote that homosexuals should be murdered and their blood shall be upon them?  Why of course, Moses did with the inspired word of Jesus, praise!  As you can see, it is tough being a TRUE Christian that has to accept these biblical axioms.

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrotherDThomas
We know that Moses is a fictional character who never wrote a word, you need to try harder.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@zedvictor4

zedvictor4,

YOUR QUOTE: "Ok. So Jesus was a homophobe with a tendency for violence.  Nice guy."

I have stated many times here on DebatArt that it is truly tough to be a TRUE Christian in having to accept that our Jesus was a real SOB at times! Of course, He can be a nice guy too, but when He is accepted as God incarnate, well, then He is held culpable for His Old Testament murders, plagues, and most importantly, His Great Flood murdering millions of His creation.  :(

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrotherDThomas
His Great Flood murdering millions of His creation.
That was attributed to Yakwak even though it never happened and bible Jesus never existed. Wrong on all counts.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@disgusted

disgusted,

YOUR QUOTE:  "We know that Moses is a fictional character who never wrote a word, you need to try harder."

Since you are a part of the "we" faction, then if I may, let me use your notion at times of where the person proves their point!  Prove to DebateArt that Moses was a fictional character, okay? If you want others to prove their points, then I am sure you are prepared to prove yours, okay?

Anxiously awaiting a prompt reply, thank you!

STANDBY DEBATEART, HISTORY MAY BE MADE WITH DISGUSTED PROVING BEYOND ANY DOUBT THAT MOSES WAS FICTIONAL!!!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@disgusted

disgusted,

YOUR QUOTE: "That was attributed to Yakwak even though it never happened and bible Jesus never existed. Wrong on all counts."

OMG, you are going to be a very busy boy now, because not only are you going to have to prove that Moses was a fictional character in the Bible, BUT NOW YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO PROVE THAT JESUS WAS TOO!!!

WOW, do you have your work cut out for you!  Maybe you want to start a whole thread upon these two topics, yes?

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Doesn't work that way bt. You claim his existence, you prove it.
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Already done there are no ex-biblical mentions of the bible Jesus anywhere.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@disgusted

disgusted,

YOUR RUNNING AWAY QUOTES: "Doesn't work that way bt. You claim his existence, you prove it. Already done there are no ex-biblical mentions of the bible Jesus anywhere."

Oh, oh, you removed one foot to insert the other AGAIN! Whats new? NOTHING!

Very simply put for you to hopefully understand, ready? You purported that Jesus and Moses do not exist ( post #20 and #22), therefore it is upon the person that makes this claim to prove that the aforementioned did not exist. You see, this is simply logic 101.  Now, if you're afraid to prove your points and continue to run away from them, then you will be considered a "wash out Atheist" once again at your expense! 2+2=4.

PROVE YOUR ACCUSATIONS, OR FOREVER BE KNOWN ON DEBATEART AS JUST ANOTHER WUSSY RUNAWAY ATHEIST!

Whats your next lame excuse going to be? Uh, because it is after 10am and you are wearing a white T-shirt, therefore you can't prove your points at this time? Or, maybe because you haven't washed your car yet, and need to do so at this time, is the reason you can't tell us why the aforementioned individuals did not exist?  WAIT, maybe you could use the excuse that you don't know a damn thing in what you are talking about, therefore, you are in the hopes that I will drop this topic? IS THIS THE REASONING?

If the truth were known to your cohorts, you are giving Atheism a bad name!  LOL 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@BrotherDThomas
He issssssssssssss Atheism.  (  telling it like it is ) 

No but I can picture you and the other fool thinking you might of got  to him in one of your of topic posts .
Seriously BDT ,  Picture him being upset about your coments. 
His got a bunch of users like you. 

No but bro ?
Hey bro . 
I suggest you pull ya head in, this ain't no cattle train. 

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I don't think it's worth talking to the monkey anymore and you don't have an organ grinder. I've proven my contentions numerous times and you lack the intellectual capacity needed to understand what I write anyway. So run away in your fantasy world of gods, you are meaningless.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@disgusted

disgusted,

YOUR REVEALING AND RUNAWAY QUOTE:  AGAIN: "I don't think it's worth talking to the monkey anymore and you don't have an organ grinder. I've proven my contentions numerous times and you lack the intellectual capacity needed to understand what I write anyway. So run away in your fantasy world of gods, you are meaningless."

!!!!  NEWSFLASH, DISGUSTED RUNS AWAY FROM THE BROTHER D ONCE AGAIN !!!!

Oh my, yet another LAME EXCUSE from "DISGUSTED," this time, #483273674859843783.6 from the FAKE Atheist who is who he pretends to be, and that is just another assumed intellectual relative to the topics at hand here in the DebateArt religion forum!!!  What derailed poor ol' "disgusted" again, was the FACT that he had to prove his aforementioned points that he was so sure about, but he failed miserably to do so by RUNNING AWAY from them, AGAIN!  Priceless embarrassment on his part in front of the membership at DebateArt!  LOL!

With "DISGUSTED'S" runaway stance once again towards me, he allows me to add even more proverbial egg upon his face in embarrassment. I am sure he will try again to save face since others are watching, but this will be in vain as well.  There are some of Jesus' creation that just don't know when to quit to save what face they have left, but to no avail with DISGUSTED, where he wants to make sure in front of others that he can in no way discuss his runaway topics with the Brother D and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath.

DISGUSTED, trust me, accept your blatant defeat and remain silent and go into hiding for a brief time, and let these embarrassing posts of yours relative to your lack of intellect upon the topics posed, just fade away where the membership will hopefully forget about them, okay?  Thanks.

For your sake, you are excused at this time.

NEXT?