Topic's posts
Hot
Posts in total: 123
--> @Vaarka
Have you read The Martian? 
No...but it's on my list.

Can I have a hug :3
Ofc. *hug*

What are we gonna use to jam to music now that rabbit is dead? 
Wait...RABBIT IS DEAD?!

Advice for living in an apartment? 
Don't be too loud. Otherwise, it's not too much different from dorm life.

--> @bsh1
Second, while I consider myself well-read and knowledgeable about a wide array of topics, I typically read Science Fiction and Fantasy
I LOVE YOU <3

GO READ THE RED QUEEN SERIES IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY IT IS SOOOOOO GOOD

--> @bsh1
What does bsh stand for?
Oh...something ;)
There's no b in "something"

Also, keep in mind that I'm a child before you reply lol
--> @Speedrace
lol
--> @Discipulus_Didicit
It's a campus apartment. I was originally supposed to live with three otherr people, but I only knew my roommate. We had to roll the dice to see who our new roommates would be. Then my roommate told me only yesterday he wasn't coming back to school, so now I've just been awkwardly hanging out while the other two bring in their gf 24/7 and only really hang out with them. 

Also no dishwasher 
--> @Vaarka
Also no dishwasher

Oh hey that reminds me, I have a dishwasher!

14 months. Never used it. Overrated.
--> @bsh1
Have you read The Martian? 
No...but it's on my list.
Good, it's a great book

Can I have a hug :3
Ofc. *hug*
Yay :3

What are we gonna use to jam to music now that rabbit is dead? 
Wait...RABBIT IS DEAD?!
Yep

Advice for living in an apartment? 

I mentioned it in my post to disc, but my roommate from last year decided last minute not to return to school so now I'm with two people I don't really know and it kinda sucks rip. They seem cool so far but they kinda just come and go with their girlfriends. Hell I talked to one of the girlfriends about a game longer than I've talked to the guy I'm living with. Hopefully it's perfectly manageable because losing my previous roommate sucks a lot
--> @bsh1

Ha ha ha, oh bsh...

haha...

ehhh...

Yeah my neighbors probably hate me.
--> @Discipulus_Didicit
14 months. Never used it. Overrated.
See, I hate manual labor of any kind. I hated not having a dishwasher with a vitriolic passion...I'd rather not have AC than not have a dishwasher.
--> @Vaarka
Yep
Why'd it die...?

And better to have roommates who aren't around a lot than ones who are around a lot and annoying.

--> @Discipulus_Didicit
Yeah my neighbors probably hate me.
Lol.
--> @bsh1
See, I hate manual labor of any kind.

*Pictures a person moving a sponge around on a plate for several seconds*

I feel like we have different definitions of the phrase 'manual labor'...
--> @Discipulus_Didicit
I feel like we have different definitions of the phrase 'manual labor'...
Roflmao...

My idea of manual labor also includes dusting, sweeping, and mopping, which I do only out of necessity (their not being done drives me nuts). I would rather die than mow a lawn.

--> @bsh1
You'r not one of those weirdos that doesn't bleach the bathtub every four to six months are you? Because I just had a conversation about that with a few people the other day and they made it sound like I was the weirdo.
I think in some sense, my disinclination to doing manual labor fits in with a particular gay stereotype. Then again, I find handiness an extremely attractive trait in other guys....
--> @Discipulus_Didicit
You'r not one of those weirdos that doesn't bleach the bathtub every four to six months are you? Because I just had a conversation about that with a few people the other day and they made it sound like I was the weirdo.
What on earth are you talking about? I am gay. Of course I bleach the bathtub. I have a cleaner who does that every other week for crying out loud.

--> @bsh1
What on earth are you talking about? I am gay.

Oh okay uh... but you can see how that might not actually make me feel better right? being as I am not a gay I mean.
--> @bsh1
Why'd it die...?
Guess they didn't have enough funding

And better to have roommates who aren't around a lot than ones who are around a lot and annoying.

Yeah but I'm pretty social and my last roommate was too. Now if none of my friends are available, I'm basically just sitting in the apartment doing nothing except playing games. 
--> @Discipulus_Didicit
Oh okay uh... but you can see how that might not actually make me feel better right? being as I am not a gay I mean.
Don't knock it till you try it.

But seriously, it's just good hygiene...
--> @Vaarka
Now if none of my friends are available, I'm basically just sitting in the apartment doing nothing except playing games. 
Hang out with clubs and friend groups, then.
--> @bsh1
You'r not one of those weirdos that doesn't bleach the bathtub every four to six months are you? Because I just had a conversation about that with a few people the other day and they made it sound like I was the weirdo.
Well fuck I guess I'm a weirdo
--> @bsh1
Don't knock it till you try it.
I will neither knock it nor try it lol.

But seriously, it's just good hygiene...
Okay, on the same page there at least.
--> @bsh1
Now if none of my friends are available, I'm basically just sitting in the apartment doing nothing except playing games. 
Hang out with clubs and friend groups, then.

I mean I do, but clubs aren't always meeting and friends aren't always available. I'm down for some down time but I'm still hesitant to click circles because they might complain if it's too loud
--> @Discipulus_Didicit
I will neither knock it nor try it lol.
Boring...
--> @Vaarka
 I'm down for some down time but I'm still hesitant to click circles because they might complain if it's too loud
How can that be too loud?