Everyone should own a bible and a black slave

Author: Harikrish

Total: 75
Harikrish
Debates: 0
Harikrish
Blacks are considered a net liability to the world. They receive the highest global aid yet Africa is a basket case leading in rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Starvation, Diseases and failed states.
Wouldn't it be productive to deal with this global crisis and find a solution that deals with high unemployment among Blacks and improve the other statistics that Blacks are negatively famous for?

I had proposed everyone should own a bible and a negro slave. The bible provides the justification for owning a slave under the biblical curse of Ham which condemned all Africans to slavery and, Slavery reduced the unemployment rates among Blacks as well as takes away the responsibility from them of managing a family or country. Both areas where Blacks have failed miserably.

We have a niggar on DDO who has been delivering free bibles for over 15 years. His name is Ethang and he lives in Ghana Africa. But most Africans are illiterate so much as his bibles are free they are unable to read it. Being free the bibles are cheaper than toilet paper. So the people who receive these free bibles use it as toilet paper. You can see how putting bibles in the wrong hands ends up in the wrong places.

My suggestion that every one should own a bible and a negro slave promotes a Christian ideology that made many Christian countries rich and Blacks were fully employed during slavery. But that ended when people stopped reading the bible and lost the justification for slavery. Slavery was abolished and that created the current negroid problem which led Trump to called all African countries shitholes.

For those who want a topic that doesn't suck. That choice would be left to you and your slave in this case. But do we have your vote on making Black Slavery trend again?

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
This is funny
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
We have a niggar on DDO who has been delivering free bibles for over 15 years. His name is Ethang and he lives in Ghana Africa. But most Africans are illiterate so much as his bibles are free they are unable to read it. Being free the bibles are cheaper than toilet paper. So the people who receive these free bibles use it as toilet paper. You can see how putting bibles in the wrong hands ends up in the wrong places.

My suggestion that every one should own a bible and a negro slave promotes a Christian ideology that made many Christian countries rich and Blacks were fully employed during slavery. But that ended when people stopped reading the bible and lost the justification for slavery. Slavery was abolished and that created the current negroid problem which led Trump to called all African countries shitholes.

For those who want a topic that doesn't suck. That choice would be left to you and your slave in this case. But do we have your vote on making Black Slavery trend again?

LOL
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. C&P Franklin,

YOUR QUOTE:  "This is funny."

It is not as funny as your complete and unadulterated biblical ignorance that you purvey ad infinitum here on DebateArt!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Harikrish

Harikrish,

It is sad to admit that our beloved Jesus' inspired words, as Yahweh God incarnate, is in fact, pro slavery. Damn it!  This shows again that being a TRUE Christian like myself cannot hide these biblical axioms of Jesus' true words.

“The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants WILL BE BEATEN WITH MANY BLOWS. But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment WILL BE BEATEN WITH FEW BLOW. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." (Luke 12:47) 

When owning a slave, as Jesus' inspired words promote, it would be hard for me to beat them if they didn't want to do what I told them, even when our Jesus says that it is okay to beat them in this respect.  :(

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
your funny :). :0
Snoopy
Debates: 1
Snoopy
The population in Ghana is mostly literate.  High literacy rates are a relatively recent development in human history, generally speaking.  Protestants historically promoted literacy so that everyone would be able to study from a bible.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
It is sad to admit that our beloved Jesus' inspired words, as Yahweh God incarnate, is in fact, pro slavery. Damn it!  This shows again that being a TRUE Christian like myself cannot hide these biblical axioms of Jesus' true words.

“The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants WILL BE BEATEN WITH MANY BLOWS. But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment WILL BE BEATEN WITH FEW BLOW. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." (Luke 12:47) 

When owning a slave, as Jesus' inspired words promote, it would be hard for me to beat them if they didn't want to do what I told them, even when our Jesus says that it is okay to beat them in this respect.  :(
That's not slavery indentured servitude, also your quote was a parable, BUSTED

Read the Bible

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Harikrish,

It is sad to admit that our beloved Jesus' inspired words, as Yahweh God incarnate, is in fact, pro slavery. Damn it!  This shows again that being a TRUE Christian like myself cannot hide these biblical axioms of Jesus' true words.

“The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants WILL BE BEATEN WITH MANY BLOWS. But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment WILL BE BEATEN WITH FEW BLOW. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." (Luke 12:47)

When owning a slave, as Jesus' inspired words promote, it would be hard for me to beat them if they didn't want to do what I told them, even when our Jesus says that it is okay to beat them in this respect.  :(

My study solves more problems than it creates. During slavery the African population was under check. Today the continent of Africa has almost a billion low IQ negroids. It is a hell hole down there with the highest cases rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Starvation and diseases. Think how offensive it is to the 2 billion Christians who have to pay for toilet paper when their bibles are delivered free to countries in Africa where they are used as toilet paper because 50% of the people are illiterate. Black shitholes have more contact with the pages of scriptures than white church goers. That is an abomination!,  Vote your conscience.

There are about a billion negroids in the African continent. Africa leads the world in rape, AIDS, Crime, Starvation, Corruption, Diseases and is considered a basket case. We cannot let this mass of humanity blight our conscience or their black negroid appearance undermine our humanity.

Let everyone own a bible and a black slave. It will guarantee our lawns get moved, Our cars washed, Our groceries done, A black rapper in every home and substantial savings from the inflated cost of labour. Black Africans slaves can be bought at a one time cost of $400 each from Libya. You can return them to your local Black Church if not satisfied.

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Snoopy
The population in Ghana is mostly literate.  High literacy rates are a relatively recent development in human history, generally speaking.  Protestants historically promoted literacy so that everyone would be able to study from a bible.

This is why I put the burden on Christians. Everyone should own a bible and a black slave.

I cannot be anti religion or a racist when I publicly declare everyone should own a bible and a black slave.
I believe it will end discrimination of Blacks because now everyone will own one and the conversation will shift to how best to take care of them and the activities they are best suited for both domestically and in commercial settings like cotton picking.

Secular law promotes human rights and not subjective divine morals. It is easier to legislate secular laws than divine morals because the standard used in secular law is simply the greatest good for the greatest number. Slavery will benefit both the slaves and slave owners.

Divine morals or law was always dictated by a few who claimed privilege access to the divine either through visions, Hallucinations or extreme delusions. Ancients has no concept of mental illness. But today it is difficult to separate religious fundamentalism from mental illness.

But if the end (goal) is reintroducing African slavery then any means would be justified.

I try to back my secular positions with biblical precedents. Where applicable. We do have 2 billion Christians to buy in who also carry a vote.

Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@Harikrish
I cannot be anti religion or a racist when I publicly declare everyone should own a bible and a black slave.
I believe it will end discrimination of Blacks because now everyone will own one and the conversation will shift to how best to take care of them and the activities they are best suited for both domestically and in commercial settings like cotton picking.

I think you are using racism to connotate people blinded by hatred. It's common that cultures develop a negative stereotype of racism, and some racists try to differentiate themselves to the effect "but I have (insert) friends and I'm not a jackass".  Well, then you're still racist, and its because you're a dumbass. 
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Snoopy
I think you are using racism to connotate people blinded by hatred. It's common that cultures develop a negative stereotype of racism, and some racists try to differentiate themselves to the effect "but I have (insert) friends and I'm not a jackass".  Well, then you're still racist, and its because you're a dumbass.

Secular law promotes human rights and not subjective divine morals. It is easier to legislate secular laws than divine morals because the standard used in secular law is simply the greatest good for the greatest number. Slavery will benefit both the slaves and slave owners.

Divine morals or law was always dictated by a few who claimed privilege access to the divine either through visions, Hallucinations or extreme delusions. Ancients has no concept of mental illness. But today it is difficult to separate religious fundamentalism from mental illness.

But if the end (goal) is reintroducing African slavery then any means would be justified.

I try to back my secular positions with biblical precedents. Where applicable. We do have 2 billion Christians to buy in who also carry a vote.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. C&P Franklin,

YOUR CONTINUED BIBLE IGNORANT POST #8: "That's not slavery indentured servitude, also your quote was a parable, BUSTED Read the Bible"

Unfortunately for you, I have read the Bible at your expense once again.  But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken; The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers." (Luke 12:45-46)

PARABLE OR NOT, the above passage is Jesus' inspired words, understand? Notwithstanding, where SLAVE OWNERS that will beat their menservants and maidens (SLAVES) because our Jesus' 2nd coming is always coming with no actual coming, therefore making the SLAVE OWNER mad, shows that this SLAVE OWNER will be cut in sunder and placed with the unbelievers because of his beating of his SLAVES!  DO YOU GET IT? HUH?

In the same vein, we have this passage showing us that the term "SERVANT" actually means "SLAVE" because only a SLAVE can be totally set free in this instance in the following explicit passage: "Art thou called being a servant? care not for it: but if thou mayest be made free, use it rather. For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ's servant.” (1 Corinthians 7: 21-22)

Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear, not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.” (1 Peter 2:18)  

The term SERVANT in the New Testament, is just a new word for SLAVE, otherwise why should the SERVANT fear the MASTER?  GET IT?  

“Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God.” (Ephesians 6:5).

The term SERVANT having to obey the MASTER is to be a SLAVE! 2+2=4.

“Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ.” (Colossians 3:22)

In true biblical terms, only SERVANTS, aka, SLAVES, are to fear and be trembling to their MASTERS! UNDERSTAND YET? YES?

Doc CP Franklin, you have so much to learn about our bible, and I am afraid that you will never learn enough to be able to be saved! As if I really care that you are not in our glorious heaven, but burning in the sulfur lakes of Jesus' Hell, praise Jesus' revenge!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
It doesn't matter, a parable is a story, also your verse looks like 7 year slavery, that;s indentured servitude
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Harikrish

Harikrish,

YOUR WONDERFUL LOGICAL QUOTE: "Let everyone own a bible and a black slave. It will guarantee our lawns get moved, Our cars washed, Our groceries done, A black rapper in every home and substantial savings from the inflated cost of labour. Black Africans slaves can be bought at a one time cost of $400 each from Libya. You can return them to your local Black Church if not satisfied."

Praise Jesus promoting the owning of slaves as shown in my post #13 above!  Lest we forget, they are great cooks in the kitchen, and when you put the fear of our Jesus in them, then they will be even better SERVANTS towards our being the MASTERS! Owning SERVANTS, aka SLAVES, is one of the parts or our bible that doesn't upset me, because there is nothing that is better than SERVANTS waiting on you by hand and foot in the name of Jesus!

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ." (Ephesians 6:5) 

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
it doesn't matter, a parable is a story, also your verse looks like 7 year slavery, that's indentured servititude.

Franklin confessed his life is all messed up. He suffers from a crippling depression and a very sore backside. He became a faggot after seeing many failed heterosexual relationships breakup. His own lack of ambition got him dumped. One would suspect he lived in a white trash neighbourhood or African ghetto.

Causes of selective hearing post#8
Franklin wrote: I have a crippling depression.

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater and turned to niggers for love?
Link title: Ask Dr. willows post#7

Why Franklin became a faggot and a woman hater? He was a peeping Tom and a pervert watching couples.
Franklin wrote: you see you will NEVER understand until you have seen the dark side

watching my brother's marriage fall apart when his career hit a rocky patch. His wife cheated on him while he was was at home raising their kid and trying to find work. He was also in a bad way at the time physically after his car collided with a moose and left him needing physio.

watching a family friend's marriage implode. As soon as his kids were 18 and off to college his wife started fucki ng a colleague. He's worked 50-60 hour weeks for years now she's taking half of everything.

watching my uncle be the biggest simp of all time and let his awful wife and ungrateful daughters suck the money and life out of him.

a female friend of mine of 12 years utterly disrespecting me by wasting my time and money (for no damn reason) then taking no responsibility and near enough ghosting me for my dissent.

my latest relationship ending because I "have no ambition".

an alarming amount of single women in the area I live having multiple children, Usually to different fathers.

one of my oldest friends being driven so insane by his cheating cunt of a wife that he attacked her in her sleep with a hammer and knife. He's currently half way through an 8 year sentence and is unlikely to see his children again.

Yeah, Women are fucked up.

Franklin is admonished by Harikrish:
You are a faggot. That is why the niggers are in your butthole.
You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.
Your public confessions about niggers in your private space.

You brought sex into your lessons by getting buggered in your own school by niggers.
Read your confession.

Post #1
PFranklin wrote: " I got buggered by a nigger but I never gave consent."
You never gave consent to stop. Any wonder you have a sore backside. Lol!!!

Your public confessions about niggers in your butt space.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
PDr Franklin wrote:
niggas in my buutwhole

Post#10 Dr. Franklin comedy show.
Franklin wrote: The nigger that climbed up my butthole was drake the rapper

Repentance post#14
<ins>Dr. Franklin wrote:
The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

It was drake the rapper, I have his confession.
Drake:Yes I buggered Franklin.

You prayed for help and a redskin showed up. Jesus let the buggery continue.
Post #42 What stage is Hindu Hari?
Franklin wrote: Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
That's from DDO, i just troll there lol
Snoopy
Snoopy
-->
@Harikrish
It winds up stifling potential, and developing unnecessary liabilities.  Plus there's the paranoia, and the whole shebang with involuntary servitude.  If you insist on some form of slavery, your people would be better off discriminating based on counter productive behavior without a slave class.

A strict literal interpretation is called literalism among educated circles.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Thats from DDO, I just troll there lol
You are actually trolling here but more carefully after you got busted on DDO. 
You even shutdown your so called Bible School after you were exposed for plagiarizing Matthew Henry's Commentary.
You have a mental condition.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. C&P Franklin,

YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE: "It doesn't matter, a parable is a story, also your verse looks like 7 year slavery, that;s indentured servitude"

Yes, a parable is a story, that in this case, contains a MASTER beating his SERVANTS because he is pissed that Jesus hasn't returned within his generation as precluded within the Bible! (Matthew 34:24)  This parable is written by the inspired words of Jesus (2 Peter 1:20-21), therefore, Jesus approves of the beating of SERVANTS!  Do you understand simple biblical axioms yet???!

Doc, when will you ever show even a modicum of biblical intelligence here at DebateArt?! Only Allah knows!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Your making everything up
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
*sign*
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. C&P Franlin,

YOUR RUNNING AWAY QUOTE #22 BECAUSE YOU CAN'T ADDRESS MY LOGICAL DEDUCTIVE STATEMENT:  *sign*

Huh?  Do you need a "sign" in that you are a blatant bible ignorant Christian?  How about you remove one foot to insert the other all the time subsequent to me bible slapping you silly AGAIN!  That should be enough of a "sign" to prevent you from engaging me, understood?

Again, I have NEVER seen such bible ignorant FAKE Christians, then on DebateArt! WOW!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Your not listening, you need selective hearing
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Your making everything up.
You speak from both sides of your face.

You said on DDO:

How religious do you need to be post#11
This forum is 1000000x better than dart"s religious forum, Good discussions outside the norm of oh God is real, Blah blah blah, And you-Ranting about teenagers, LOL get lost

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Yeah, the discussions without you, Tread and anon are actually fun to talk to
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@BrotherDThomas
C&P Franlin,

YOUR RUNNING AWAY QUOTE #22 BECAUSE YOU CAN'T ADDRESS MY LOGICAL DEDUCTIVE STATEMENT:  *sign*

Huh?  Do you need a "sign" in that you are a blatant bible ignorant Christian?  How about you remove one foot to insert the other all the time subsequent to me bible slapping you silly AGAIN!  That should be enough of a "sign" to prevent you from engaging me, understood?

Again, I have NEVER seen such bible ignorant FAKE Christians, then on DebateArt! WOW!

Dr. Franklin's free Biblical School will be deactivated temporarily for the Doc to continue his Biblical and Christian research into other topics.

Announcing three new projects from Dr. Franklin.

Dr. Franklin's Christian Way of Life tutorials

A place where Dr. Franklin dives into how to be a good Christian with tips and tutorials

Dr. Franklin's Destroying YEC series

A place where the Doc destroys YEC

Dr. Franklin's Christian History School

Christian History is a big topic for the doc's research

Have a good day!

Franklin was exposed for plagiarism and had to shutdown his fake school. He is an embarassment to Christians.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. C&P Franklin,

YOUR RUNAWAY QUOTE ONCE AGAIN TO MY POST #20: "Your not listening, you need selective hearing"

HUH? Listen up, don't be like the RUNAWAY Atheist monikered as "Disgusted," okay?  Actually make a stand on my post #20 within this thread, instead of using lame child like non sequiturs, okay? Don't you realize that the membership is watching you under perform in such a drastic way? Let alone, Jesus is watching you as well RUN AWAY from defending His faith!  

When do you stop slapping Jesus in the face???!

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
yeah the discussion without you. Tread and anon are fun to talk to.
And less painful too.

You are a faggot. That is why the niggers are in your butthole.
You are rambling incoherently. Take your medication before continuing. And get the two niggers out of your butthole and as@mouth.
Your public confessions about niggers in your private space.

You brought sex into your lessons by getting buggered in your own school by niggers.
Read your confession.

Post #1
Franklin wrote: " I got buggered by a nigger but I never gave consent."
You never gave consent to stop. Any wonder you have a sore backside. Lol!!!

Your public confessions about niggers in your butt space.
Post #2 Ethical Dilemmas
Dr Franklin wrote: niggas in my buutwhole</strong></ins>

Post#10 Dr. Franklin comedy show.
Franklin wrote: The nigger that climbed up my butthole was drake the rapper

Repentance post#14
Dr. Franklin wrote: The Quran tells people to bugger infidels, Any evidence the nigger was a Christian

It was drake the rapper, I have his confession.
Drake:Yes I buggered Franklin.

You prayed for help and a redskin showed up. Jesus let the buggery continue.
Post #42 What stage is Hindu Hari?
Franklin wrote: Wrong again, Jesus the redskin doesn't know anything. TYPICAL.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I already did