Religious jurors. thats. RELIGIOUS JURORS.

Author: Deb-8-a-bull

Total: 14
Deb-8-a-bull
Debates: 0
Deb-8-a-bull
Everyoine here is a defense attorney right?  lawyer. 
I do like thinking about court cases with religious jurors.
Like Knowing when to announce the fact that the plaintiff made homosexual advances.
Letting jury know you are religious also.

Doing life for homosexual Jaywalking .stuff like this. 
Easily amused.

Imagine a 12 Atheist jury 
And a 12  Christian one .
 Ummmmm yeah .

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Why do people place their hand on a book of lies when they swear to tell the truth?
rosends
rosends
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
When I was in court I simply made a promise under the threat of perjury laws. No bible was ever presented to me.

Also, in Judaism, if one is on a jury, one applies the laws of the country, no one's personal beliefs. Juries, though, are usually sat to decide questions of fact, not law -- simply which story is believable. The law applied flows directly from the version of events that the jury accepts. 

Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Fucking confusing life with a bad movie. 
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@rosends

Rosends,

YOUR LYING QUOTE: "Also, in Judaism, if one is on a jury, one applies the laws of the country, no one's personal beliefs."

BULLSHIT!   Let's say a few Jews that just moved to the USA from Israel are on a jury that is deciding upon 5 Muslims yelling “Allahu akbar” before brutally murdering an innocent Jewish family of a Father and mother, and 3 young children walking down the street! Therefore, you are purporting that a Jew on this jury will not let their personal beliefs and true feelings come forth towards the terrorist Muslim faction that committed these murders to this Jewish family? Yeah, right!

You haven't changed.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Oh!, what's this

You call Dr.C&P Franklin, huh!, well that's EXACTLY WHAT 21stcentury Iconoclast said about me-https://www.debate.org/debates/Christians-Jesus-says-to-HATE-YOUR-MOTHER-on-Mothers-Day-YIKES/1/

Also, you joined this website at the same time he left! 

Let's read his comment

Dr. Franklin,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: 

YOU ARE ICONOCLAST

Also, you share the same beliefs as him, thinking God is evil, etc. The only difference is one is a brainwashed Christain and one is an atheist.

Just like Iconoclast, you never debated, you just stayed in the forums and comment sections of debates

ETHANG5,

You have easily been made the pseudo-christian fool in this forum, therefore, why are you returning all the time? Save face and just LEAVE for Christ's sake's, understood, FOOL?!
That is eerie similar. 

You guys are both liberalists, call people fake Christians, call ME the same name and the same EXACT quotes.

C&P because it is so apropos to do so!
That's what uou call me!

I think we have a match folks, it's obvious, BrotherD is 21stCenturyIconoclast

And you liked Harikrish then on DDO, and you still like him even though he is an atheist.
rosends
rosends
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You wrote "Let's say a few Jews that just moved to the USA from Israel are on a jury that is deciding upon 5 Muslims yelling “Allahu akbar” before brutally murdering an innocent Jewish family of a Father and mother, and 3 young children walking down the street! Therefore, you are purporting that a Jew on this jury will not let their personal beliefs and true feelings come forth towards the terrorist Muslim faction that committed these murders to this Jewish family? Yeah, right!"

You mistake what a Jew is instructed to do and what you think a person would do. If someone gets past voir dire it is because he is able to apply law without distraction by assessing the events. You create a hypothetical in which you insist that an individual on the jury will not judge the events but will embrace a lie because of personal reasons. I think you are projecting your own limitations. That's sad. I wish you healing.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@rosends

Rosends,

What a Jew is "instructed" to do, and what their "gut feeling" tells them to do because of the dire history of Muslims and Jews, is mutually exclusive!  The "EVENT" is a fellow Jewish family with kids that were brutally murdered in a terrorist manner by your arch enemy, Jihadist Muslims, so don't tell me that the Jew in this case of a jurist won't take their "actual feelings" into account on the outcome!

You still live in a make-believe world, why am I not surprised.

rosends
rosends
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Your claim that two positions are mutually exclusive is again your projecting. Some people are able to reconcile what you clearly can't. Having suffered a personal tragedy and being able to look at other people in light of US law need not be inevitably opposite. Of course, none of this has any bearing on the topic of this thread, but I expect nothing more from you.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@rosends

rosends,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE ABOUT YOU: "Of course, none of this has any bearing on the topic of this thread, but I expect nothing more from you."

What has bearing upon this thread is your continued ignorance and wishful thinking upon the topic in question, and if you don't like it being shown to the forefront, then at least "try" in not making such puerile statements, get it? Yeah, you do.

rosends
rosends
-->
@BrotherDThomas
"What has bearing upon this thread is your continued ignorance and wishful thinking upon the topic in question"

Yes, and the issue posed originally was regarding a religious juror finding someone guilty based on biblical prohibitions outside of the fact pattern of the case. I simply pointed out that as a religious Jew, I do not have that particular concern because Jewish law works differently. Sorry you can't handle staying on topic.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@rosends

rosends,

As in your case, when wishful thinking and total ignorance presents itself, I will veer off topic to challenge it, like you are doing in response.  Expect more relative to your serial killing Yahweh God in the future that you worship with revelry.

rosends
rosends
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You have yet to demonstrate any ignorance on my part. You have yet to show any wishful thinking as I have pointed out Jewish law and you have kept talking about your projections on and expectations of humanity. If you aren't going to stay on topic, at least try to make correct statements.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@rosends

Rosends,

I have shown the aforementioned entities, but obviously your vacant intellect won't allow you to realize this fact.

You are excused, for now.