TRUE Christians have to accept that Jesus was an ABORTIONIST!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 84
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

Like I have said many times, it is really hard in being a TRUE Christian in the 21st century, where when you have read ALL of the bible, you therefore run upon another biblical axiom that shows are beloved Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, being a brutal sadistic serial killer abortionist. 

As if Jesus’ Great Flood wasn’t enough in being an abortionist, by murdering innocent zygotes, fetus,’babies, and children, then Jesus’ serial killing abortionist nature holds true once again with His brutal and horrific killing of innocent children and fetus’ as dictated by him in the narrative below: 

JESUS AS YAHWEH GOD INCARNATE SAID: “The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for their children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone.  I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre.  But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered oh Lord. what should I request for your people? I will ask for the wombs that don’t give birth and breast that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them.  I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions.  I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels.  The people of Israel are stricken.  Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit.  And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children. (Hosea 9:11-16) 

In reading yet another example of our ever loving and forgiving Jesus being shown once again to be a sadistic brutal abortionist murderer of innocent fetus' and children, really tests my faith in wanting to worship Him at times.   Fellow Christians, since Jesus is shown in not being pro-life in the Hosea narrative above, does this test your faith as well?

We Christians are against abortion 100 percent, but then the bible shows that our Jesus was a brutal, revengeful, and disgusting abortionist that turns us into hypocrites upon the abortion issue!  Furthermore, our Jesus advocates child murder, infanticide, child abuse and abortions within the Bible, now what do we do in His defense?!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. C&P Franklin,

When reading my post above, do you have qualms in worshipping a serial killer Jesus of innocent fetus' and babies?  I would like the thoughts of Christians in this vein.  For me, it is really hard when these biblical axioms about the TRUE Jesus come forth. What do you say?

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Why did you ignore my post about you being iconoclast, it’s obvious
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Instead of you TRYING to play "Detective" in DebateArt, answer my question to you in my post #2!  It matters not when I tell you that I am not who you think I am, because you will continue to think otherwise, understood?

NOW, ANSWER MY QUESTION, WHERE I WILL REPEAT IT AGAIN, READY?

"When reading my initial post above, do you have qualms in worshipping a serial killer Jesus of innocent fetus' and babies?  I would like the thoughts of Christians in this vein.  For me, it is really hard when these biblical axioms about the TRUE Jesus come forth. What do you say?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
answer my question to you in my post #2!

I asked my question first, come on now, just admit it, we all know your Iconoclast
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. C&P Franklin,

You finally have something to do in this forum, and that is to act like a grade school kid in wanting to know something that I have already answered!   

It is quite obvious that you CANNOT answer my question to YOU, because like the FAKE Christian you are, you have to run away from Jesus' modus operandi, AGAIN!   

THIRD TIME: 

"When reading my initial post above, do you have qualms in worshipping a serial killer Jesus of innocent fetus' and babies?  I would like the thoughts of Christians in this vein.  For me, it is really hard when these biblical axioms about the TRUE Jesus come forth. What do you say?

DebateArt is watching you RUN AWAY from your Christianity, AGAIN!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Fourth time for me:

Why did you ignore my post about you being iconoclast, it’s obvious
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. C&P Franklin,

FORTH TIME: 

TELL ME, WHAT PART OF MY RESPONSE SHOWN BELOW DIDN'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!

"You finally have something to do in this forum, and that is to act like a grade school kid in wanting to know something that I have already answered! "

I HAVE NOT IGNORED YOUR POST, BECAUSE IT IS IRRELATIVE BECAUSE I AM NOT WHO YOU THINK I AM, DONE!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
So if your not iconoclast than how did you know iconoclast called me C&P franklin? And then you used the exact name
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

As we have embarrassingly seen, Dr. C&P Franklin CANNOT address Jesus being an outright abortionist and uses a myriad of excuses to RUN AWAY from this biblical axiom as he continues to show everyone that he is a FAKE Christian!

Like I have said, I have accepted that our Jesus is a brutal abortionist as explained in Hosea 9:11-16, therefore He is not ever loving and forgiving as many FAKE Christians say He is in many cases. It is truly hard to be a TRUE Christian when our Jesus shows Himself to be a horrific murderer of innocent fetus' and babies, but I go on anyway in the hopes of obtaining our glorious Heaven at the end of my earthly existence, praise our abortionist Jesus!

164 days later

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Sadly, this is accurate bible.  I think for now I’ll have to give God a pass until I go to heaven ( if I go) so I can vigilantically question him on why he did this.  God needs to be put on trial.  If he’s all knowing and all loving, he should justify the genocide accurately.  If I go to heaven, God hopefully is going on trial.  You in?
EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@Alec
Sadly, this is accurate bible.  I think for now I’ll have to give God a pass

Lol dang you're easily discouraged, I hope you are kidding. There's much more to God than a few twisted scriptures and someone who is obviously provoking people. You're being sarcastic right? your belief and trust in God should never hinge on any distorted or corrupted ideas even if they are found in scripture. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@EtrnlVw

EtrnlVw,

YOUR WISHY WASHY QUOTE: "There's much more to God than a few twisted scriptures and someone who is obviously provoking people."

Listen, I have a novel idea, ready?  Just for a change from your normal operating procedures, why don't you actually tell us how the passage in question showing Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, is "twisted" and not really true to your skewed thinking?  Are you game to at least "try" to perform this noble act, or will you once again throw out weak assertions in never following up on why they are not true?

Remember, you are to defend the faith (1 Peter 3:15), and not act like ethang5 in spin doctoring literal biblical axioms away, understood?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Alec

Alec,

YOUR QUOTE: " If I go to heaven, God hopefully is going on trial.  You in?"

I have already tried to discuss this with our serial killing Jesus through prayer, but He has yet to get back to me on this topic, whereas before, He answered me on other topics. This fact makes me suspicious that He is keeping quiet on His actions relative to the innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies that He murdered in cold blood!  Under this biblical axiom, I almost bite my tongue off when I have to call Jesus all loving and forgiving!

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I wasn't saying you were twisting anything but you obviously are provoking people...so that's not what I meant, read that again, I said there's much more to God than any twisted scriptures, or better put deranged passages. But on the other hand you're obviously being a screw ball. My beliefs are not hinged on the Bible and whether or not it is perfect or imperfect so it has no impact on my beliefs. 
God always comes first if that is what you are confident in. Scriptures are good for learning insights and knowledge but some things are not useful, other things are. Books and literature contain imperfections, so you have to use your own wisdom in deciphering ideals. Otherwise you could end up a weirdo like your topics imply. 

disgusted
disgusted
so you have to use your own wisdom in deciphering ideals
Where would you find these "ideals"?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@EtrnlVw

YOUR RUNAWAY QUOTE FROM THE REALITIES OF OUR BIBLE: "I wasn't saying you were twisting anything but you obviously are provoking people...so that's not what I meant, read that again, I said there's much more to God than any twisted scriptures, or better put deranged passages. But on the other hand you're obviously being a screw ball. My beliefs are not hinged on the Bible and whether or not it is perfect or imperfect so it has no impact on my beliefs."

Oh, we get it! A perfect analogy to your Satanic way of thinking is the fact that you want to drive a car, but you do not want to follow any DMV rules and regulations, in simpler terms, you want you cake and eat it too! JESUS IS WATCHING YOU MAKE A MOCKERY OF HIS INSPIRED WORD WITHIN THE SCRIPTURES! (Hebrews 4:13)

YOUR CONTINUED RUNAWAY QUOTE FROM THE TRUE JESUS AS YAHWEH GOD INCARNATE:  "God always comes first if that is what you are confident in. Scriptures are good for learning insights and knowledge but some things are not useful, other things are. Books and literature contain imperfections, so you have to use your own wisdom in deciphering ideals. Otherwise you could end up a weirdo like your topics imply."

You are the true definition of a pseudo-christian, where you want your bible "sometimes." and when you do, you want it your way, and not Jesus' way!  As the topic of this thread, I admit, in to learning insights and knowledge about Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, caused brutal abortions and the murdering of innocent babies if they were born, as Hosea 9:11-16 literally states!

When you take your Satanic stance upon the scriptures, then you are no more a TRUE Christian than the equally unbiblical ethang5 or Dr. Franklin. You slap the face of Jesus when you proffer "literature contains imperfections" as if that is an excuse to overlook the imperfections of the Bible. Whereas, it doesn't because literature is NOT THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE AND MANKIND, DO YOU GET THIS GODLY SIMPLE PROPOSITION???!!!

The irony is the fact that you call me a weirdo for bringing forth the TRUE words of Jesus the Christ in the way that I did, in Him being an outright ABORTIONIST, where you can't handle the truth of the scriptures, therefore making a complete biblical fool of yourself. Therefore you have paved your way to the depths of the sulfur lakes of Hell upon your earthly demise!  Way to go EtrnlVw, as Jesus is watching (Hebrews 4:13) you must be so proud in making the Bible as just not that important!  

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@Dr.Franklin
...we all know your Iconoclast
So Dee Dee slipped up and used the same phrase he used to use as iconoclast? Lol.

And it was halirious, though you asked him first, he ran away and accused you of running away as he himself ran away!

So much for the TRUE CHRISTIAN shtick.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@ethang5
just another troll
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Dr.Franklin
But unlike most, he's funny. I like them with a high lolz factor. I do have the Gentle Reader to entertain.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

You are so easily amused and taken in to whatever I want you to do!  I was in DEBATEART at the time "incognito" with another handle that I use in other forums around the net, and Icon was there, and I realized what a great word "pseudo-christian" is relative to FAKE Christians like you!  I messaged him and he granted me the use of "pseudo-christian" and other meaningful words in my discussions with wannabe Christians.  

21stCenturyIconoclast, if you are reading this Religion Forum again at this time, thanks again for the word usages, I owe you!  Yes, I realize that the wannabe Christian inhabitants aren't even close to your expertise and knowledge, and it is told in many messages to others, that this is why you left this forum, no competition.  As you can see, it hasn't changed regarding the "PSEUDO-CHRISTIANS," but even though you are a Hell bound Atheist, and I am a devout follower of our ever loving and forgiving serial killer Yahweh/Jesus, I will venture forth and show fake Christians like ethang5, Dr. Franklin, PGA.2, et al, just how wrong they are in Jesus' name.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@ethang5
true!
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I was in DEBATEART at the time "incognito" with another handle that I use in other forums around the net,
Why am I not surprised that you infect other forums with your silly "True Christian" shtick in all bold and all caps too?

...and Icon was there, and I realized what a great word "pseudo-christian" is relative to FAKE Christians like you! 
But the phrase you slipped up on was C&P Franklin. See, it's a little to specific for two different people to have come up with it.

Advice? Stop talking when you're busted.

I will venture forth and show fake Christians like ethang5, Dr. Franklin, PGA.2, et al, just how wrong they are in Jesus' name.
You do that Dee Dee, and I will continue to toss you for lolz. OK?

Lol. Where do these geniuses come from?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@EtrnlVw
Alec wrote; Sadly, this is accurate bible.  I think for now I’ll have to give God a pass

EtrnlVw responded: There's much more to God than a few twisted scriptures

" a few" !!?  That is a play down of the facts of the many hundreds of cruel and vile "twisted" actions of "god".

and someone who is obviously provoking people.

"provoking people"?. Upsetting you and your beliefs I think is more truthful. You are offended, so what. Stating facts sometimes does upset and offend people. How fkn old are you. grow up.

(A)
your belief and trust in God should never hinge on any distorted or corrupted ideas even if they are found in scripture. 
You see here above. This is what comes about when Christians AD    adopted a Jewish god and  Jewish beliefs BC.  They didn't stop to  consider all the baggage that comes with hijacking another belief system. So now they have to play down and attempt to excuse every vile and wicked action of the god that they adopted.
They believe they achieve this simply by attempting to rewrite scripture. Putting words into the mouths of the authors and or characters, ignoring the existence of vile passages and verses or simply by lying. And a example of this is perfectly demonstrated by EtrnlVw above where he shows a classic case of wanting the reader to ignore what is actually written in the scriptures dictated - by all accounts - by non other than god himself.

Try handling some questions concerning his own  statement:

EtrnlVw wrote: belief and trust in God should never hinge on any distorted or corrupted ideas even if they are found in scripture. 

So are you saying then that although these vile and barbaric actions are the actions  your "god",  that you and we, should just ignore them as if they didn't happen?  What is the lesson here? What was the point of killing all those babies born and unborn? What had they done so bad as to be butchered and killed in such vile and barbaric manner? LOOK>>And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children. (Hosea 9:11-16) 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@EtrnlVw
Hey, EtrnlVw, Disgusting has been perma-banned. No more stalking and harassment anymore. Nice huh? 
Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
People know its stupid to hold animals to the same standard of behavior as humans.

Same people hold God to human standards.

God is The Truth. 

The Truth is, a society full of invalids who smoke pot and play videogames all day is destined to collapse in on itself. Don't be mad at God for punishing you for your preoccupation with vanity!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

YOUR TRUTH TELLING QUOTE:  "Lol. Where do these geniuses come from?"

Why thank you for noting the obvious when referring to the Brother D. and calling me a genius, along with others that Bible Slap you silly!

Its very rare that the Bible Slapee acknowledges that they are no match for the Brother D. I thank you once again.    :)

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You're welcome genius.

Lol!

No really, where do these geniuses come from?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5, the perpetual RUNAWAY,

YOUR INQUIRING QUOTE: "No really, where do these geniuses come from?"

If you have to know, my home base for my preaching the truth about the Bible is in the Central Valley of California.

I have many Ministries, my Greyhound Bus Depot Ministry, as mentioned recently, my Nevada State Brothel Ministries, and my ever so popular, Nudest Camp Ministry.  All these entities keep me on the road full time where I am real busy in the name of my serial killer Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, praise!
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
If you have to know, my home base for my preaching the truth about the Bible is in the Central Valley of California.
Cali grows nuts in the central valley no?

my Nevada State Brothel Ministries...
This reminds me. Why are all the "god speaks to me" losers on the net also sex perverts too?

Where do they grow these geniuses?