TRUE Christians have to accept that Jesus was an ABORTIONIST!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 84
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5, the perpetual RUNAWAY,

YOU CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK QUOTE:  "Hey, EtrnlVw, Disgusting has been perma-banned. No more stalking and harassment anymore. Nice huh? "

Date: 12/23/2019
Moderator: Joint-moderator decision

ethang5 has been banned for 14-days for a continuous pattern of violations of the personal attacks section of the COC, with hate speech serving as an aggravating factor."

Regarding the reason for your 2 week "time out, go sit in the corner" banning, is this anyway for a Christian to act in a public arena spewing forth hate speech along with personal attacks?  Don't you realize that Jesus is watching your pseudo-christian ungodly behavior? (Hebrews 4:13)

The reason you are so easily Bible Slapped by me and others, is the fact that you are so predictable with your complete Bible ignorance.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@BrotherDThomas

It is not very Christian to slap people with bibles and lord their ignorance over them either.

Stupid people are always right in their own eyes. That being the case, you constantly declaring yourself victorious makes you look like an idiot.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Mopac

Mopac,

YOUR UNGODLY QUOTE: "It is not very Christian to slap people with bibles and lord their ignorance over them either."

It is a metaphor when I state that I have to "Bible Slap" the Bible ignorance out of pseudo-christians like you, H-E-L-L-O?!

Listen, my extreme MO on this forum is vouchsafed by Jesus' inspired words, to wit:  "Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. (2 Timothy 4:2)

reprove: reprimand or censure someone.
rebuke:  express sharp disapproval or criticism of someone because of their behavior or actions.
exhort:  strongly encourage or urge someone to do something.

Do you want to call Jesus's inspired words as LIES shown above in how I am to act regarding preaching His words to the ignorant pseudo-christians like you? Yes?

You are excused once again in embarrassment to Jesus' true words. You will never learn.

EtrnlVw
Debates: 0
EtrnlVw
-->
@ethang5
Hey, EtrnlVw, Disgusting has been perma-banned. No more stalking and harassment anymore. Nice huh? 

Really?? I may have to continue posting here, I was getting pretty disgusted by all the crazy unintelligent responses...we may have to work on Stevie though, looks like he's starting to pop. 

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
-->
@EtrnlVw
Both of them give us opportunities to expound on our philosophies. That has a value. Because they both essentially post the same silliness every time, few people read them.

But they do read you and Mopac and PGA, even if most of them don't comment.

So let them continue to prattle and rant. Just stay on topic and keep posting those gems that highlight the difference between your calm reasoned  positions and their acrid but ultimately empty diatribes.

Like Willows, and Hari, and bulproof, before them, people like this fall on their own. While they're here, use them as an excuse to give the Gentle Readers real information.

But I say, not having a yapping poodle at my heels anymore is pleasant!
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@EtrnlVw
Just to remind you both, the thread is about abortion, it is  not about a plot by two members  working together to get another member banned

we may have to work on Stevie though, looks like he's starting to pop. 
I haven't been anywhere to "start" popping up.  Unlike your tag partner, ethang5 .  But like I have mentioned to you before, is all have to do is keep putting in the bullets  for him and he will surely fire them. He is so gullible that he will fall for it every time.

Or have you already forgotten  what happened to him the last time you goaded and encouraged him to "work on me"?
here ya go

Post 15

EtrnlVw wrote: You have the patience of a Godparent lol, thank God you're here to deal with the troll
To which your partner proudly announced;

Post 16
-> @ethang5  Just doing my job Sir.  ; )

And the between your goading and encouragement and his own repetitious  lies and deception, this happened>>> Post 18 

Date: 12/23/2019
Moderator: Joint-moderator decision

ethang5 has been banned for 14-days for a continuous pattern of violations of the personal attacks section of the COC, with hate speech serving as an aggravating factor.

I can only admire the alertness of moderation concerning your joint attempted efforts to "work on me" to cause another  member to be banned. Lets hope they are noticing and just as alert to your efforts this time around to "work on me" between you as you mention at post 34 above.

ethang5
ethang5
Just to remind you both, the thread is about abortion, it is  not about a plot...
And then the paranoid genius posts a wall-o-text about, you guessed it, a plot. Lol
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
And then the paranoid genius posts a wall-o-text about, you guessed it, a plot. Lol

You both admit  openly what your intentions are  . I haven't made it up, you both agree that you are going to "work on me " until I am gone.  There is nothing "paranoid " about it. You  BOTH show your intent.  LOOK>>> post 34 above "we may have to work on Stevie though,". <<<<<that shows your intent and "we" means BOTH of you.  

This is nothing short of a combined effort by two members to cause the banning of another. 

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Stephen
I have no intent on getting anyone banned, as for the last loser he bans himself because mentally ill people can't control their behavior...at least for long. But since you mentioned getting banned your behavior in this topic should definitely be considered. I consider it boarder line harassment actually. Your obvious frustration is alarming to say the least, grow up.

Post # 9
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@EtrnlVw
I have no intent on getting anyone banned,

Of course you will say that now.

But this is clearly you saying that you and your buddy ethang will have to "work on me" after your jubilation and excitement at seeing another member banned.

--> @ethang5  wrote : Post 25 - Hey, EtrnlVw, Disgusting has been perma-banned. No more stalking and harassment anymore. Nice huh? 
EtrnlVw, responded :  Post 34 - Really?? I may have to continue posting here, I was getting pretty disgusted by all the crazy unintelligent responses...we may have to work on Stevie though, looks like he's starting to pop. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2254/true-christians-have-to-accept-that-jesus-was-an-abortionist?page=2

Or does the "we" in that quote mean someone else entirely? And just explain to those reading here what it is that you actually mean by you and ethang have to "work on me". 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
And just explain to those reading here what it is that you actually mean by you and ethang have to "work on me". 
Why do we need to explain it when you've already said it is clear?

I haven't made it up,...
Sure you have. We didn't say we had to work on you " till you're gone". You made that part up.

..a plot by two members  working together to get another member banned..
That you also made up.

My guess is your compulsion to post and your irrational hatred of Christianity will eventually get you banned. But I hope not. You're great for lolz.

But this is clearly you saying that you and your buddy ethang will have to "work on me" after your jubilation and excitement at seeing another member banned.
Yes, but not to get you banned, just to expose your ignorance on the subjects you post about. You behave similarly to the guy who got banned.

Of course. No one works harder than you to get you banned. No one makes posts for you, or forces you to make the posts you do. You are vulgar and dishonest all on your own. You dodge questions and play obtuse with no help from me, etrnlVw, or any mod.

And we are working on you. Your paranoia is part of evidence that we are.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Stephen

Stevie, I certainly don't want you to get banned assuming you can act like an adult and not get too creepy. I actually get a good laugh watching you make a fool of yourself especially your attempts to find contradictions in the Bible, those are the best lol. At this point it's obvious I've hurt your ego lashing out in unnecessary PM's and now stalking me in other discussions with apparent anger.

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Stephen
But this is clearly you saying that you and your buddy ethang will have to "work on me"

Ethang is right bud, you're paranoid. He's also right that only you and your odd behavior can get you banned. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@EtrnlVw

EtrnlVw,

Listen up, if you are going to be in my thread, you are going to have to earn it, understood? No more holding court that is NOT relative to this threads topic at hand, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!  You have been RUNNING AWAY from my post #17 since January 12, 2020!  Is ethang5’s runaway modus operandi rubbing off on you to?  

1. Now, before we get to the "meat," let's discuss your child like ZERO biography page, what’s up with that? Too scared and embarrassed to fill it in with your actual DIVISION of Christianity, and the other pertinent things that are asked of the member? You joined on August 8, 2018, and you still have a vacant bio page? LOL!!! You are like the equally dumbfounded of the Bible ethang5, where he hasn’t posted a new thread since August 20, 2018, how utterly embarrassing for you two bible fools!!!

2. Are you to SCARED to address my post #17, like ethang5 has been doing in not answering my posts in response to his biblical ignorance, where I can only assume that he too is too scared because he knows that I will Bible Slap him Silly again if he does!  Is that it EtrnlVw? Huh?  Are you joining ethang5 to be tethered like little puppies that you are to the front porch, where Steven, myself, et al, will continue to easily slap you with a rolled newspaper if you try to get off of the front porch with your Satanic Devil Speak, and where all little puppies like you belong? LOL!!!

3.  For your convenience I have given you my post #17 url below, and remember, the membership is watching you, and so is our serial killer Jesus the Christ (Hebrews 4:13), where you are obviously Bible ignorant to the fact that you are supposed to defend the faith, understood, Bible fool?

"He must hold firm to the trustworthy word as taught, so that he may be able to give instruction in sound doctrine and also to rebuke those who contradict it." (Titus 1:9) 

"But in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect," (1 Peter 3:15)

Now, what are you going to do, stay on the porch and be tied to it like a little scared puppy, or venture out and at least “try” to address my post #17 that was directed to you, AND THAT YOU HAVE RUN AWAY FROM FOR THE LAST 8 DAYS TO DATE? 

For the sake of further embarrassing yourself, don’t pull a “ethang5” and either runaway from my post again, or use senseless drivel like I have seen in your other posts, get it? 

WAITING !!!!!

ethang5
ethang5
The obsessed "brother" mentions Ethan several times again in a post to someone else.

If I tell you I don't know what I do to drive unstable people over the edge like this, you wouldn't believe me considering how often it happens to me.

I even have one genius spamming his FaceBook with Ethan said nonsense and I've never been on his Facebook, we share no mutual friends, and no one on his Facebook knows who I am.

For some reason, I get the geniuses really riled up. They begin posting in all caps and all bold. Underline everything. Then start posting about me in every post they make, even in threads I have not visited.

The next step is to start spamming via PM. One genius is already there. Dee Dee cannot be far behind. The Facebook self spammer is furthest ahead. My PM spammer is not far behind.

Then I realized it was attention they wanted. So, being a troll whisperer, I oblige them. Several of them are now choking on the attention.

Funy thing is, each one thinks he's unique and original.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@EtrnlVw
Stevie, I certainly don't want you to get banned.

Bullshit!!!  You have made it so obviously clear that after your jubilation and excitement of seeing another member banned, your sole intention from that point on was to see the same happen to me. 

--> @ethang5  wrote : Post 25 - Hey, EtrnlVw, Disgusting has been perma-banned. No more stalking and harassment anymore. Nice huh? 
EtrnlVw, responded :  Post 34 - Really?? I may have to continue posting here, I was getting pretty disgusted by all the crazy unintelligent responses...we may have to work on Stevie though, looks like he's starting to pop. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2254/true-christians-have-to-accept-that-jesus-was-an-abortionist?page=2

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@EtrnlVw
But this is clearly you saying that you and your buddy ethang will have to "work on me"

Ethang is right bud,

I ain't your buddy and would never want be. So stick your forked tongue somewhere else.

And you have avoided explaining what it is that you mean by, "we will have to work on stevie".

So when you are ready.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@EtrnlVw
Tell him Etrnl, before the paranoia makes him pop.

Lol.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@EtrnlVw
Tell him Etrnl, before the paranoia makes him pop.

Lol.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Addressing yet another one of your "crying and delusional" posts.  :( 

Addressing the ONLY thing that you can say in your posts, which is not anything relative to the actual topic of said post, but only your rhetoric and self-delusion, you are upset that many mention you in their posts, even if the post is not directed to at the onset. The reasoning behind this is the simple fact that you stand out way beyond others as being one of the most Bible ignorant pseudo-christians on this forum!!!

When you hold a title like this, you therefore have to accept that others will continue to mention you as an example of what not to turn into because of what you represent! Get it? Maybe? Just a little bit?  The irony is the fact that you seemingly enjoy your title as one of the most Bible ignorant persons that many have ever seen, probably because this is the only thing you have left in Religion discussion forums like this!

On a side note, you wear the title well!

EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Stephen
I ain't your buddy and would never want be.

Still butthurt from carrying on like a buffoon about something you failed to notice? yeah, you seem like a person on a wires edge. Don't pop Stevie, your PM's will be discarded from now on. Grow up. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@EtrnlVw

Stevie, I certainly don't want you to get banned.

Bullshit!!!  You have made it so obviously clear that after your jubilation and excitement of seeing another member banned, your sole intention from that point on was to see the same happen to me. 

--> @ethang5  wrote : Post 25 - Hey, EtrnlVw, Disgusting has been perma-banned. No more stalking and harassment anymore. Nice huh? 

I ain't your buddy and would never want be.Still butthurt from carrying on like a buffoon.

Nope, I was never "butt hurt" and could never ever be by anyone with a childish mentality such as you posses. .  I am extremely happy, in tip top form, alert,aware and still sharp a razor. Which is more than can be said about you sunshine.

Now how about you address the op just for once and stop carrying on your unnecessary and uncalled for vendetta you have with me on someone else's thread. There's a good boy.

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You again have an empty post Dee Dee.

There is nothing in it. Basically, it's spam.

No one cares what you think of me. No one is here for your subjective opinion of me.

Do you have anything of substance to say? Notice I don't have to impugn you to the Gentle Readers as your character does that for me by itself.

I have better things to do than waste time posting to some street corner internet yeller spamming by template.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

You stated that my post #50 didn't have substance, when it most certainly does!  The "substance" shows the membership that you do not address the topic at hand of any thread, but only to attack certain members because this is all you have left with your lack of biblical knowledge as I have explicitly shown ad infinitum!  I am sorry if the truth hurts about your true modus operandi, but you'll have to live with this truthful situation while you are on DEBATEART making a Bible fool of yourself.

For your perusal once again, I will copy and paste my post #50 to prove my point AGAIN, where it shows you have absolutely nothing to bring forth in any of the threads that you unfortunately visit, other than to attack others instead of the topic at hand if need be.  

[ UPDATE: It has been ONE YEAR, 5 MONTHS, AND 15 DAYS since ethang5 as even "tried" to post a new thread upon his own! LOL! ] 

Addressing yet another one of your "crying and delusional" posts.  :( 

Addressing the ONLY thing that you can say in your posts, which is not anything relative to the actual topic of said post, but only your rhetoric and self-delusion, you are upset that many mention you in their posts, even if the post is not directed to at the onset. The reasoning behind this is the simple fact that you stand out way beyond others as being one of the most Bible ignorant pseudo-christians on this forum!!!

When you hold a title like this, you therefore have to accept that others will continue to mention you as an example of what not to turn into because of what you represent! Get it? Maybe? Just a little bit?  The irony is the fact that you seemingly enjoy your title as one of the most Bible ignorant persons that many have ever seen, probably because this is the only thing you have left in Religion discussion forums like this!

On a side note, you wear the title well!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
The "substance" shows the membership...
Your posts have no substance Dee Dee, and I am not swayed by appeals to popularity. Not only that, I also know the membership thinks of you as a troll clown.

DEBATEART making a Bible fool of yourself.
I know looking like a fool matters a great deal to you, but it fails to move me. I don't care. Telling everyone over and over only shows how much you fear it.

When you hold a title like this...
No one holds any title outside your pretend world Dee Dee. Role play on the net is for children.

Your entire several paragraph post only to say you dislike me in your pretend world.

Do you actually think you're liked and respected among the membership? But it is what you crave though isn't it. That is what you talk about when you aren't talking about me.

Lol. You want to be loved and respected. But you don't know how to go about it. You lack social skills, so you use being a jerk to get attention. Any attention will do.

You're going to love me.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5
@Stephen

YOUR HYPOCRITICAL STEPPING IN POO QUOTE POST #55: "Not only that, I also know the membership thinks of you as a troll clown."

Can you substantiate your quote above 100%?  Since when do you get the authority to make decisions for the entire membership? Explain where you get this authority, was it given to you by the esteemed moderator Ragnar? Who did it come from?

You stated this in another thread regarding the Brother D.: "Is that why we don't like him, or is that why you think we don't like him?" Again, using the term "we" which includes the entire membership. Who appointed you as the spokesman for DEBATEART regarding my godly presence upon this forum?

Stephen caught you in your blatant faux pas regarding the fact above. 
Then you tried in vain to exit stage right in the following link digging your hole deeper, as is your normal MO, by using Alec as an escape route, even though you individually parroted him in your statement! Will the understanding of the English language ever be in your future, like you using the term "WE" as a plural pronoun, which is possessive to our or ours, as an objective "us?" Nice try ethang5, but no cigar! LOL!

Your stepping in the proverbial poo is so predictable, that I expect it before I read your Satanic diatribe.

[ UPDATE: It has been ONE YEAR, 5 MONTHS, AND 21 DAYS since ethang5 as even "tried" to post a new thread upon his own! LOL! ] 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

!!! DEBATEART ALERT !!!

As explicitly shown, ethang5 has not, and I repeat, has not addressed the main topic of this thread, which is unfortunately our ever loving and forgiving Jesus in being an outright abortionist and baby killler!  Ethang5 has made many posts within my thread, but not once has he addressed the main topic at hand, but only to runaway from it!  Here is the comical irony of this fact, he wants to be called a Christian??!!!  NOT! LOL!

As if this isn't embarrassing enough for ethang5, my pet name for him of "ethang5, the perpetual RUNAWAY" is so appropriate!

Then, if the two totally embarrassing situations above aren't enough for ethang5, then we have the following embarrassing entity that is growing daily at his expense within this forum!

[ UPDATE: It has been ONE YEAR, 5 MONTHS, AND 21 DAYS since ethang5 as even "tried" to post a new thread upon his own! LOL! ] 

Then certain members wonder why I use the term "pseudo-christians" all the time, whereas this term ethang5 holds so dear!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Can you substantiate your quote above 100%?
Can you contradict it?

Since when do you get the authority to make decisions for the entire membership?
I made no decision Dee Dee. I only told you what they think. I didn't make them think that. You did.

Who appointed you as the spokesman for DEBATEART regarding my godly presence upon this forum?
Probably the same idiot who called your presence "godly".

As explicitly shown, ethang5 has not, and I repeat, has not addressed the main topic of this thread,..
You haven't either, and you created the thread Dee Dee!

Really Dee Dee, when you have nothing to say, making a vacuous thread is silly.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Stephen caught you in your blatant faux pas regarding the fact above. 

Not sure what it is you're saying there Brother, but I did point out first that ethang - Popoff - 5 should speak for himself and not the whole membership when he used the inclusive "we" as if he had the agreement and support of the whole fkn membership here, which he doesn't. 

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@Stephen
Not sure what it is you're saying there Brother,
Join the club. Hardly anyone knows what Dee Dee is trying to say.

...but I did point out first that ethang - Popoff - 5 should speak for himself and not the whole membership when he used the inclusive "we" as if he had the agreement and support of the whole fkn membership here, which he doesn't. 
I didn't use the "we" genius, the person I was speaking to claimed we didn't like Dee Dee because Dee Dee was was speaking the truth. So I asked,

"Is that why we don't like him, or is that why you think we don't like him?"
If either you or Dee Dee were not suffering from poor reading comprehension, you would see that I did not claim anyone disliked Dee Dee. I spoke for no one but me. In effect, I was asking, "Why do you say we don't like Dee Dee?" Not saying "We don't like Dee Dee."

Again, using the term "we" which includes the entire membership.
The person I was asking the question of said we didn't like Dee Dee. How did you and Dee Dee graduate from high school with such dismal reading comprehension?

I like Dee Dee. They're creepy as hell, but generally, I like clowns.