TRUE Christians have to accept that Jesus was an ABORTIONIST!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 84
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Can you substantiate your quote above 100%?
Can you contradict it?

Answering a question with a question shows that your perceived intellect goes severely wanting once again. :( In simpler terms, you cannot substantiate your quote 100 percent, but only to run away from it. Thank you for your honesty once again.

AGAIN, YOUR QUOTE:  "Not only that, I also know the membership thinks of you as a troll clown."

YOUR EMBARRASSING RESPONSE:  "I made no decision Dee Dee. I only told you what they think. I didn't make them think that. You did."

LOGIC 101:  Understandably, this is embarrassing for you, so let me try again, okay? Where do you get the authority to determine what the entire membership thinks of me at any given time, especially when you used the term, "I only told you what "they" think?  

To help you at least "try" to answer this very simple question, peruse the following website now, and in the future, so that you will not be put into embarrassing situations like this again, you can thank me later.

[ UPDATE: It has been ONE YEAR, 5 MONTHS, AND 23 DAYS since ethang5 as even "tried" to post a new thread upon his own! LOL! ] 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

The perpetual RUNAWAY ethang5, aka, Popoff5, is doing the same insidious notion with me by using the term "they" and "we" referring to the entire membership in what they think of me.  As if he has been given the authority to know this as actual fact, which is impossible. Again, ethang5 is who he pretends to be, which is embarrassing, but he has yet to realize this as fact.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

Regarding my post #57 relative to you running away from Jesus being an abortionist, you stated:

YOUR QUOTE REGARDING MY POST #57 RELATIVE TO YOU RUNNING AWAY FROM THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD: "You haven't either, and you created the thread Dee Dee! Really Dee Dee, when you have nothing to say, making a vacuous thread is silly."

Reading Comprehension 101, by the mere FACT that I posted the topic, and made a decision upon factually Jesus being an abortionist, I obviously made a determination. If Jesus being an abortionist is nothing to say, and is deceivingly vacuous and silly as YOU state, then once again your perceived reading comprehension intellect goes severely wanting again!  PLEASE, I implore you to go to the following link on learning reading comprehension!!

Ethang5, the perpetual RUNAWAY, you just keep running away from another topic thread of mine, because that is the only thing that you can do within this forum. You muddle up threads by positing "look at me disrupting this thread, see me, look over here, and let me take your attention away from Jesus being an abortionist because I can't address this topic and remain intelligent looking in the aftermath, so direct your attention to me, look at me over here, okay?!"  LOL!

[ UPDATE: It has been ONE YEAR, 5 MONTHS, AND 23 DAYS since ethang5 as even "tried" to post a new thread upon his own! LOL! ] 

Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@ethang5
I didn't use the "we" genius,

When at first you don't succeed, lie and lie again.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Stephen,

The perpetual RUNAWAY ethang5, aka, Popoff5, is doing the same insidious notion with me by using the term "they" and "we" referring to the entire membership in what they think of me.  As if he has been given the authority to know this as actual fact, which is impossible. Again, ethang5 is who he pretends to be, which is embarrassing, but he has yet to realize this as fact.

Well it appears the "we" seem to care a great deal about you and your opinions and where you stand, in the Christian sheep fold, Brother. So much so that one of the "we" has taken the time to dedicate a whole thread just to you. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/3595/is-brotherdthomas-really-a-christian
So congratulations on your debut for being singled out for such start treatment. But you'll have to go some to beat my record, Brother  I believe I have had three threads dedicated totally to me. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Cross Threading.

ethang5
Debates: 1
ethang5
Their cross thread contamination is not a violation. For them, only things other people do are wrong.

I doubt if a mod can make sense in what either genius is babbling about.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

YOUR "HUH" QUOTE: "I doubt if a mod can make sense in what either genius is babbling about."

It is very rare at DEBATEART when the pseudo-christian like yourself admits and tells everyone that they do not understand what two members are talking about. Then if this isn't embarrassing enough for you, you disparage the moderators by doubting them in understanding what we are talking about!  You should only speak for yourself, in this way, you will not continue to remove one foot to insert the other all the time.

We were only talking about your lack of understanding in what certain words mean syntactically when you use them. What's new? Nothing!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Dee Dee, when you have nothing to say, making a post is silly.

But it is very rare at DEBATEART when what is missing from a post tells everyone that the poster has been forced into civility.

Does it hurt to not be able to do your schtick?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

Oh, but I did have something to say about you calling the moderators fools because you posited that they probably didn't even know what we were talking about. You can't judge others upon your ignorance, okay?  In any event, your "Jabberwocky" once again is duly noted by you stepping in poo for the umpteenth time as being so predictable at DEBATEART.  Good for you, I am sure Jesus is proud of this honest approach by you for a change, praise His name!

ethang5
ethang5
Oh, but I did have something to say about you calling the moderators fools because you posited that they probably didn't even know what we were talking about.
The mods do not have reading comprehension problems so I can dismiss this without prejudice.

You can't judge others upon your ignorance, okay?
OK Dee Dee. I'll assume you mean just me, not you too.

The rest of your post was just even more childish silliness, so I ignored it.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

YOUR STEPPING IN POO QUOTE AGAIN: "The mods do not have reading comprehension problems so I can dismiss this without prejudice."

HUH? How does your quote above align with your previous quote in post #67 of calling the mods reading comprehension as inept: "I doubt if a mod can make sense in what either genius is babbling about."  Sorry, you were caught once again in stepping in the proverbial poo!   OMG, how embarrassing for you once again in front of the membership. What's new? Nothing! LOL!

YOUR RUNAWAY STATEMENT ONCE AGAIN: "The rest of your post was just even more childish silliness, so I ignored it.

How can the following truthful statements by me, that you had to run away from, be childish and silly: "In any event, your "Jabberwocky" once again is duly noted by you stepping in poo for the umpteenth time as being so predictable at DEBATEART.  Good for you, I am sure Jesus is proud of this honest approach by you for a change, praise His name!"

With my statements above that you had to run away from again, you are shown to be coming around to the fact of your blatant biblical ignorance, of which you have to work on to rid yourself of this malady in the name of Jesus. Therefore, how can this be childish and silly?   I assume that the truth can hurt at times, and in your case, it obviously does. Sorry.

YOUR QUOTE IN POST #69: "Does it hurt to not be able to do your schtick?"

You above all should be happy that I cannot show your pseudo-christian MO in the way that I did!  If anything, you should be happier than 3 dogs under a low porch because of this blatant fact! LOL!  Sorry you had to report me because you couldn't discuss said situation upon your own, and within the same vein, you cannot discuss the topic of this thread, other than to run away from it, and you want to call yourself a Christian, no way jose'!  LOL!

You are so predictable at your expense, therefore  making it so easy for us to show you what you truly are, a fake pseudo-christian.  :(

NEXT?

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
HUH? How does your quote above align with your previous quote in post #67 of calling the mods reading comprehension as inept:
I said nothing about the mods reading comprehension.

"I doubt if a mod can make sense in what either genius is babbling about."
It would have taken omniscience, not reading comprehension, to make sense out of what you were babbling about.

But your poor reading comprehension is now again fooling you into thinking I said anything about the mods reading comprehension.

How can the following truthful statements by me, that you had to run away from, be childish and silly
If you don't already see the childishness and silliness, you aren't capable of seeing it.

Therefore, how can this be childish and silly?  
It's immature and lacks sense.

You above all should be happy that I cannot show your pseudo-christian MO in the way that I did! 
Why can't you? I asked and you didn't answer. Are you sure that you cannot?

Sorry you had to report me...
I've never reported you. I've never had to. Your unhinged behavior does that all on its own.

NEXT?
Lol. Don't worry. It's coming.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

YOUR QUOTE: "I doubt if a mod can make sense in what either genius is babbling about."

YOUR FOLLOW UP QUOTE POST # 73: I said nothing about the mods reading comprehension.

The English language can be quite hard for individuals like you that lack even the slightest of understanding of the language, and especially in the reading comprehension area.  When you state "I doubt if a mod can make sense" is in fact, stating that the mods are vacant of understanding.

Now, I suggest that you either learn reading comprehension, or just accept the fact that you will be attacked upon your lack of knowledge in this area in the future.

DEBATEART ALERT!  

Ethang5 is in this thread, but has yet to actually discuss the main topic of Jesus being an abortionist, of which I have had to accept. All that ethang5 can do is to RUN AWAY FROM THIS BIBLICAL AXIOM because of his abhorred bible ignorance.

When are you going to put your "big boy pants" on and engage on this topic? Scared?  LOL!

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
When you state "I doubt if a mod can make sense" is in fact, stating that the mods are vacant of understanding
Or, what you're babbling about makes no sense. Either or.

Now, I suggest that you either learn reading comprehension, or just accept the fact that you will be attacked upon your lack of knowledge in this area in the future.
Attack away Dee Dee. But I think you're holding that gun wrong. The bullet holes are supposed to be in whom you're attacking, right?

DEBATEART ALERT!
Lol! Will this also become a running update?

When are you going to put your "big boy pants" on and engage on this topic? Scared?  LOL!
I'm way too old to entertain such childishness Dee Dee. I left grade school and its silly antics years ago.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

ethang5,

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DEBATEART ALERT!!!

Ethang5 is in this thread, but has yet to actually discuss the main topic of Jesus being an abortionist, of which I have had to accept. All that ethang5 can do is to RUN AWAY FROM THIS BIBLICAL AXIOM because of his abhorred bible ignorance. 

Whats new? Nothing!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Whats new? Nothing!
Then it was silly to post Dee Dee.

But then I realized, silliness may be your aim. There is no way one could so persistently chase silliness if it were not willful.

So, you have my blessing. Be as silly as you like. Make vacuous posts. But when bolding, caps, and underlining stop working for you, (as you new use of the "+" sign would indicate) what will you do?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@ethang5

Ethang5,

1. You are in MY THREAD where you have yet to discuss the main topic at hand!  Are the chicken feathers piled too high around your computer where you can't see the screen? LOL!

2. Your lame and childish conservative excuses of not engaging upon the topic are becoming tiresome. You continually are exposed over and over  and over and over again that you know more can discuss disturbing biblical axioms than Dr. Franklin or EtrnlVw can! But, yet you still impose your runaway tactics as if you love to have proverbial egg continuously upon your face! LOL!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ethang5 is in this thread, but has yet to actually discuss the main topic of Jesus being an abortionist, of which I have had to accept. All that ethang5 can do is to RUN AWAY FROM THIS BIBLICAL AXIOM because of his abhorred bible ignorance. 

Whats new? Nothing!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ethang5, let me help you to not continually RUN AWAY from disturbing biblical axioms, okay? Tell me your pants size and address in a message, and I will purchase some "BIG BOY PANTS" for you to wear at DEBATEART Religion forum! Therefore, you just might be able to discuss my topic threads instead of continually and embarrassingly RUNNING AWAY from them! Agreed?

If you don't accept this help, then expect to see your MO on this forum logically degrade to the point of Dr. Franklin or EtrnlVw, where you don't want this to happen, do you? LOL!

You are so predicable that it is not fun anymore in making you the complete bible ignorant fool. :(

PGA2.0
Debates: 7
PGA2.0
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Like I have said many times, it is really hard in being a TRUE Christian in the 21st century, where when you have read ALL of the bible, you therefore run upon another biblical axiom that shows are beloved Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, being a brutal sadistic serial killer abortionist. 

As if Jesus’ Great Flood wasn’t enough in being an abortionist, by murdering innocent zygotes, fetus,’babies, and children, then Jesus’ serial killing abortionist nature holds true once again with His brutal and horrific killing of innocent children and fetus’ as dictated by him in the narrative below: 

JESUS AS YAHWEH GOD INCARNATE SAID: “The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for their children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone.  I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre.  But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered oh Lord. what should I request for your people? I will ask for the wombs that don’t give birth and breast that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them.  I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions.  I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels.  The people of Israel are stricken.  Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit.  And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children. (Hosea 9:11-16) 
Since I am short of time today, I will be brief by not addressing the whole OP or in detail. 

Please note what is being done here. It is called 'selective citing' or 'collapsing the context' and what it does is it does not present an accurate understanding of the Christian worldview but a tainted and biased one. Once a person takes into consideration the rest of the context or the overall theme (doctrine) that person would understand that God and Israel are in covenant relationship (Deuteronomy 28) and that God is judging wrongful action. As I have argued many times before, God is just. God will not take an innocent life by restoring it to a better place. That is something that makes us different from God. We do not have the ability to restore a life taken. 

In reading yet another example of our ever loving and forgiving Jesus being shown once again to be a sadistic brutal abortionist murderer of innocent fetus' and children, really tests my faith in wanting to worship Him at times.   Fellow Christians, since Jesus is shown in not being pro-life in the Hosea narrative above, does this test your faith as well?
Again, I contend that this, the outrage of loaded language (i.e., sadistic brutal murderer of innocents, brutal, revengeful, and disgusting abortionist, advocates child murder, infanticide, child abuse and abortion), is antithetical to what the Scriptures teach of Jesus.

We Christians are against abortion 100 percent, but then the bible shows that our Jesus was a brutal, revengeful, and disgusting abortionist that turns us into hypocrites upon the abortion issue!  Furthermore, our Jesus advocates child murder, infanticide, child abuse and abortions within the Bible, now what do we do in His defense!
Matthew 19:13-14 (NASB)
Jesus Blesses Little Children
13 Then some children were brought to Him so that He might lay His hands on them and pray; and the disciples rebuked them. 14 But Jesus said, [a]Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.”
Footnotes:
  1. Matthew 19:14 Or Permit the children

PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Listen, my extreme MO on this forum is vouchsafed by Jesus' inspired words, to wit:  "Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reproverebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. (2 Timothy 4:2)

reprove: reprimand or censure someone.
rebuke:  express sharp disapproval or criticism of someone because of their behavior or actions.
exhort:  strongly encourage or urge someone to do something.

Do you want to call Jesus's inspired words as LIES shown above in how I am to act regarding preaching His words to the ignorant pseudo-christians like you? Yes?
Each person should be careful about how they build on His words so I will be using this reply in the sense of a rebuke and reprimand. Paul warned those who misrepresented the gospel message that there were consequences.

Galatians 1:6-10 (NASB)
Perversion of the Gospel
I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the grace of Christ, for a different gospel; which is really not another; only there are some who are disturbing you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed!
10 For am I now seeking the favor of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ.

Thus, it is the onus of someone professing faith in Christ to do his/her best to accurately represent His teaching, not twist it.

2 Timothy 2:15 (NASB)
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.

So, when God brings understanding it is important to not misrepresent that understanding or the person will be proven a false witness by that very Scripture. 

2 Corinthians 10:3-5 (NASB)
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh, for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses. We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ,

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@PGA2.0

PGA2.0,

I am feeling overly nice today because of easily Bible Slapping the notorious ethang5 silly because of his blatant biblical ignorance to my threads that he refuses to engage within, other than to run away from them, therefore, I will just post the passage in question with its revealing, disgusting and sickening outcomes. If you want to turn yourself into another pretzel to try in vain to make Jesus not a brutal serial killer in Hosea 9:11-16, then that will be your apologetic and deceiving hermeneutic prerogative at your laughable expense, okay?

JESUS AS YAHWEH GOD INCARNATE IS TO BRUTALLY MURDER INNOCENT ZYGOTES, FETUS' AND BABIES LIKE HE DID IN HIS GREAT FLOOD SCENARIO, PRAISE!: 

“The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for their children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone.  I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre.  But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered oh Lord. what should I request for your people? I will ask for the wombs that don’t give birth and breast that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them.  I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions.  I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels.  The people of Israel are stricken.  Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit.  And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children. (Hosea 9:11-16) 

The irony of this narrative, and in comparison, is like when our Jesus brutally drowned innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies in His Great Flood ( Genesis 6:5where His creation were evil in that instance as well.  BUT, Jesus created evil in the first place as explicitly shown in  Isaiah 45:7 and Amos 3:6, and then drowns His entire creation because of it! Jesus, you ol' kidder you! Then to make matters worse, Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, is omniscient, therefore He knew way beforehand that He was going to murder innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies in His Great Flood AND His enacting abortions in the book of Hosea!  WOW! Is this how our ever loving and forgiving Jesus is to act? Huh?

++++++++++++++++++++++

PGA2.0, when Jesus is shown to brutally murder innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies with many examples shown within the scriptures,  do we now stay away from making Family Planning Clinics stop aborting zygotes and fetus too?  If we continue to picket said Family Planning Clinics in the name of Christianity, isn't that totally hypocritical to our faith because of Jesus murdering innocent life as well ?! 

++++++++++++++++++++++

PGA2.0, what division of Christianity are you associated with? While awaiting an answer from you,  let your additional Devil Speak and insidious apologetic spin doctoring begin upon this topic at your expense.

PGA2.0
PGA2.0
-->
@BrotherDThomas

I am feeling overly nice today
Well, that is so nice of you!

I will just post the passage in question with its revealing, disgusting and sickening outcomes. If you want to turn yourself into another pretzel to try in vain to make Jesus not a brutal serial killer in Hosea 9:11-16, then that will be your apologetic and deceiving hermeneutic prerogative at your laughable expense, okay?
What you posted is a snippet of the greater context. Thus, you do not represent biblical teaching accurately. Here is the theme of the rest of the context as it related to the overarching theme of the Old Covenant:

Ephraim Punished
Do not rejoice, O Israel, with exultation like the nations!
For you have played the harlot, forsaking your God.
You have loved harlots’ earnings on every threshing floor.

The days of punishment have come,
The days of retribution have come;
Let Israel know this!
The prophet is a fool,
The inspired man is demented,
Because of the grossness of your iniquity,
And because your hostility is so great.

10 I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness;
I saw your forefathers as the earliest fruit on the fig tree in its first season.
But they came to Baal-peor and devoted themselves to shame,
And they became as detestable as that which they loved.

15 All their evil is at Gilgal;
Indeed, I came to hate them there!
Because of the wickedness of their deeds
I will drive them out of My house!
I will love them no more;
All their princes are rebels.

17 My God will cast them away
Because they have not listened to Him;
And they will be wanderers among the nations.

JESUS AS YAHWEH GOD INCARNATE IS TO BRUTALLY MURDER INNOCENT ZYGOTES, FETUS' AND BABIES LIKE HE DID IN HIS GREAT FLOOD SCENARIO, PRAISE!: 

“The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for their children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone.  I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre.  But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered oh Lord. what should I request for your people? I will ask for the wombs that don’t give birth and breast that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them.  I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions.  I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels.  The people of Israel are stricken.  Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit.  And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children. (Hosea 9:11-16) 

The irony of this narrative, and in comparison, is like when our Jesus brutally drowned innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies in His Great Flood ( Genesis 6:5where His creation were evil in that instance as well.
God is the giver and taker of life. That is His prerogative, not ours. He determines how long upon this earth we have and as I said before, and you totally ignore, if God takes an innocent life He will restore it to a better place. 

BUT, Jesus created evil in the first place as explicitly shown in  Isaiah 45:7 and Amos 3:6, and then drowns His entire creation because of it!
Isaiah 45:7 (NASB)
The One forming light and creating darkness,
Causing well-being and creating calamity;
I am the Lord who does all these.

Amos 3:6 (NASB)
If a trumpet is blown in a city will not the people tremble?
If a calamity occurs in a city has not the Lord done it?

As God promised and they agreed to if the people failed to walk or follow His ways He would withdraw His hand of protection from them and let their enemies overcome them. The covenant He made with them was an "if/then" covenant. It showcased that those who follow God receive blessings and are protected by Him. Those who do not He withdraws His hand of protection and allows their enemies victory and by their cruel manner of bondage and restraint to the point of death.  

Jesus, you ol' kidder you! Then to make matters worse, Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, is omniscient, therefore He knew way beforehand that He was going to murder innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies in His Great Flood AND His enacting abortions in the book of Hosea!  WOW! Is this how our ever loving and forgiving Jesus is to act? Huh?
A loving God will not ignore injustice and wrongdoing. How would a judge be good or just if he ignored what was right and good? Those traits of injustice and sin not only affect those who practice them but those around them. Evil is likened to yeast in dough, it spreads to affect the whole batch. 

++++++++++++++++++++++

PGA2.0, when Jesus is shown to brutally murder innocent zygotes, fetus' and babies with many examples shown within the scriptures,  do we now stay away from making Family Planning Clinics stop aborting zygotes and fetus too?  If we continue to picket said Family Planning Clinics in the name of Christianity, isn't that totally hypocritical to our faith because of Jesus murdering innocent life as well ?! 
I have already answered this in this post and the previous one and you ignored my answer.

++++++++++++++++++++++

PGA2.0, what division of Christianity are you associated with? While awaiting an answer from you,  let your additional Devil Speak and insidious apologetic spin doctoring begin upon this topic at your expense.

I am not of a division with other Christians in fundamental beliefs regarding the Lord Jesus. Christians profess certain fundamental truths about Him or they believe falsely or are immature in their belief. 
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@BrotherDThomas
If Jesus is, he'd be a hypocrite since the New Testament is pro life.
ethang5
ethang5
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You are in MY THREAD where you have yet to discuss the main topic at hand!
All your silly updates and notices have taken up the space.

Instead of discussing the thread topic, you have chosen to waste your time babbling about embarrassing people and slapping them with bibles.

You are the reason your thread topic is being ignored. As I told you, no one will take you seriously if you continue behaving like a hobo preacher.