Fluctuation *( i )* of Quantum Cosmic Wave /\/\/\/\/\/

Author: mustardness

Total: 20
mustardness
Debates: 0
mustardness
Eventually we have to come to what is the fluctuation and does it always exist to a lesser degree of critical limit.

/\/\/\/\/\/ = Euclidean topology of a sine-wave

OOOO = combination of two geodesic sine-waves or as (  )(  )(  )(  )

(((((( )))))) = oscillation as wave

...."Interestingly, they found that the systems had different degrees of determinism: oceanic rogue waves seem to have identifiable precursors, whereas their fibre-optic cable cousins are not at all deterministic.

...This is thought to be because the ocean waves are caused by turbulence, which is difficult to predict but not intrinsically random, whereas in optical fibres rogue waves are driven by quantum noise. According to Steinmeyer, “what this shows is really that ‘rogueness’ and predictability have nothing to do with each other.”

...This work could provide insight into the predictability of a wide range of chaotic phenomena, as well as advance our understanding of the nature of quantum fluctuations and randomness."...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/*\/*\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ = bilateral fluctuation as a observational feedback mechanism?

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/* i  *\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ = bilateral consciousness with an abstract feedback mechanism?

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/*( i )*\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ = bilateral consciousness  with abstract feedback mechanism via looping geodesic trajectory of a curved space ergo a black hole?

In this latter scenario metaphysical-1, abstraction  'i'  is inside the black hole and we know that is what inside a black hole is expressed on its event horizon surface.

( i ) = black hole with internal abstractions

* * = bilateral ----and connected  to each other by geodesic-- quantum bits existing at or near the event horizon surface

ebuc
ebuc
We know that some, if not all black holes do or will eventually emit two jets of EMRadiation <-----O-----> ergo bilateral jets LINK

..."they found that the powerful radio emission that blasts from the black hole is coming from just a tiny area, which could be aimed right at Earth"....

..."They found that it’s coming from a symmetrical source, which lines up well with the “jet” theory, since they blast from black holes in opposite directions. They also discovered that the emission is much narrower than they thought. So narrow, in fact, that it’s coming at us from just one 300 millionth of a degree — suggesting that it’s aimed almost directly at Earth."...

14 days later

ebuc
ebuc
There exists two primary kinds of cosmically numerical wave;

1} the overlapping sine-wave /\/\/\/ inside the tube as.... 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15..... as reality of Observed Time, that begins with #0

2} the double set of overlapping sine-waves is both includes both surface and inside the tube and begins with number #1 and #2.

.......1, 3vP, 4, 6^, 7P, 9, 10, 12, 13P...has three Prime numbers in a set of nine integers.

.......2P, 3P, 5P, 6^, 8, 9, 11P, 12, 14.....has tfour Prime numbers in a set of nine integers.

.....1......................5p............7p.......................11p............13p...........................17p............19p.........................23p......

0.....................................6...........................................12...............................................18............................................24
..................3p..........................................9............................................15..............................................21........................

............2p.........4................................8...........10............................14...........16...............................20...........22...............

#0 is the first sine-wave initiating integer

#1 is the 2nd sine-wave initiating integer

#2 is the 3rdsine-wave initiating integer

This completes a wholistic set of a stabilizing three spiral{ helixed } hexagons that ends at a wholistic #14 ans is 15 integers

Paul
Paul
-->
@ebuc
Next time you should change  your username to Buckminster Fuller!
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Paul
Next time you should change  your username to Buckminster Fuller.
That does not make sense as 90% of what Ive presented at DART my own discoveries and beyond Fullers Synergetics but also inclusive of.

We know more as time goes by, not less.  We have to keep referenceing the past to remmeber how we got to where we are now.

In review, helps us to put in order the facts of our experiences.

If you have any info that adds to or invalidates my comments as presented please share. Few to none have done either.

Paul
Paul
-->
@ebuc
Your own discoveries? Is that what you are trying to do, publish your own discoveries hoping that someone will come along who gets it? Are you waiting to be discovered?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Paul
Your own discoveries? Is that what you are trying to do, publish your own discoveries hoping that someone will come along who gets it? Are you waiting to be discovered?
Some of the content is yes my discoveries. Didint I state that already.  Are you on  of off some prestcpition medications? Check your reading comprehension abilities at the door. Please.

Some of my content is just plain fact.  Check your reading comprehension abilities at the door. Please

Some of my content speculation based on facts, my discoveries etc.  Please check your reading comprehension abilities at the door.

This is DART not a publishing house forum.  I'm sorry Paul but I think your ego has you dazed and confused.  Please check your mental and comprehension abilities at the door.

Glad to see you discovered Ebuc.  If you think the waiting is over your in denial of reality.  We are  born and wait for the coming of death.  Along the way we can only hope for fun and no worries.  Dont worry, be happy Paul.

Paul
Paul
-->
@ebuc
I'll tell you what, you find just one other person who understands what you are doing and I will concede defeat summarily for all of eternity.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Paul
Maybe a genius, but perhaps totally deluded.

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
no one cares

Paul
Paul
-->
@zedvictor4
I'm not completely sure yet, but of the choices you've presented it's easy to say which one is the most likely.

7 days later

ebuc
ebuc
Eventually we have to come to what is the fluctuation and does it always exist to a lesser degree of critical limit.

EMRadiation varys between longest wave and shortest wave frequencies.

______ nearly flat is longest wave

/\/\/\/ ergo very tight short gap frequency.

..."Radio waves have the longest wavelengths in the EM spectrum, according to NASA, ranging from about 0.04 inches (1 millimeter) to more than 62 miles (100 kilometers). They also have the lowest frequencies, from about 3,000 cycles per second, or 3 kilohertz, up to about 300 billion hertz, or 300 gigahertz."...

Shortest ............

Gravity .....................(.....................................................)...........................

Dark Energy .............)....................................................(........................
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@ebuc
What are you even doing and shouldn't wavelengths be represented with like ^ or something, not periods
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@WaterPhoenix
What are you even doing and shouldn't wavelengths be represented with like ^ or something, not periods
Your clueless and obviously have no desire to get clued in { paying attention } as Ive never ever used periods { dots } as a wave. 

Please share when you want to place you ego to the side and enter into a disccussion of any of the many scenarios Ive put forward in many thread.

Narrow minded antagonist are just that, of very short-sighted narrow mind and not worthy of replies. 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Bucky biggest ego.
WaterPhoenix
Debates: 12
WaterPhoenix
-->
@ebuc
Please forgive this egotistic narrow-minded antagonist for not being able to comprehend this useless information.
ebuc
ebuc
There exists two primary kinds of cosmically numerical wave;

Actually there is a third, here as follows...  however, it is not dynamic. It is the static metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/conceptual set and was the original one I discovered that along with its 2D, hexagonal geometric expression of the algebraci formula primes are 6*n plus or minus one.

All primes except 2 and 3 fall on same line/level of existence.

0...........................6.................................12........................................18......................................24.......
.....1................5p.......7p...................11p.......13p.......................17p..........19p....................23p..........25
.........2p......4....................8........10.......................14..........16..........................20........22.......................
.............3p.............................9......................................15......................................21..............................

The antagonist cannot address facts and truth because antagonism ignores synergy and the many  resultants of  synergy as  love, empathy, compassion, wholistic comprehension and Observed Time as occupied space reality via interfering  and non-interfering of the dynamic wave patterns associated with the dynamic numerical patterns.

Coincidentally Arthur Young used the same line/level pattern above, however, he began with #1 not the non-counting #0 and he never inside-outed the pattern as I have done.  This latter part is key to understanding the differrence between;

1} metaphysical-1, symmetrical perfection and,

2} asymmetrical ergo tainted { charge, spin, etc }. occupied space.

The truth exists for those who seek it. The antagonist abhors truth.

Universe abhors equlibrium and will never become attain an equilbrous state/phase.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1} the overlapping sine-wave /\/\/\/ inside the tube as.... 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15..... as reality of Observed Time, that begins with #0

2} the double set of overlapping sine-waves is both includes both surface and inside the tube and begins with number #1 and #2.

.......1, 3vP, 4, 6^, 7P, 9, 10, 12, 13P...has three Prime numbers in a set of nine integers.

.......2P, 3P, 5P, 6^, 8, 9, 11P, 12, 14.....has four Prime numbers in a set of nine integers.

.....1......................5p............7p.......................11p............13p...........................17p............19p.........................23p......

0.....................................6...........................................12...............................................18............................................24
..................3p..........................................9............................................15..............................................21........................

............2p.........4................................8...........10............................14...........16...............................20...........22...............

#0 is the first sine-wave initiating integer

#1 is the 2nd sine-wave initiating integer

#2 is the 3rdsine-wave initiating integer

This completes a wholistic set of a stabilizing three spiral{ helixed } hexagons that ends at a wholistic #14 ans is 15 integers

Paul
Paul
-->
@ebuc
If the problem is that everyone is clueless that says more about your lack of communication skills than anything else. Most people want to be understood. Why don't you want to be understood?

58 days later

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Paul
Why don't you want to be understood?
I do my best to explain with the tools I have. Your ego is doing its best to create a false narrative  Sad :--( waste of bandwidth and mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This first wave pattern has all  primes except 2 and 3 falling on same line/level of existence in the more static wave pattern.

0...........................6.................................12........................................18......................................24.......
.....1................5p.......7p...................11p.......13p.......................17p..........19p....................23p..........25
.........2p......4....................8........10.......................14..........16..........................20........22.......................
.............3p.............................9......................................15......................................21..............................

And this above can be expressed using a hexagon with six radii wherein all of the primes will fall on two radii, that fall on each side of a radii with no primes.  This was produced algebraically some 200 years ago as the equation 6 * n plus or minus 1{ radii } is where primes will be found{ fall into place }
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All primes except 2 and 3 fall on top line/level of existence in this static, inside-outed wave pattern.

Yes these are my pattern discoveries above and they follow rational, logical common sense pathways of thought as do the following.

The four inside-outed lines/levels can define four specific kinds of quasi-great circles ---all on the same 2D plane--- of a torus.

Here is texticonic bisection/cross-section of a torus (  )(  ) wherein we have diametric opposites of positive (  )  and negative )( shaped geodesic that define the surface of the torus.

Inside the toroidal tube we find a trinary sine-wave defined by the numbers 0, 3, 6, 9, 12, 15 etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we have two of these tori interfering in specific angles ---60 degrees--  we have what I believe the basis for one quark.

Four tori interacting at 60 degrees --as in cubo{6}-octa{8}hedron---  we have a meson { two quarks }.

When we get to three quarks we have hadrons and six great tori.  This graphic explains the basic set of abstract great circles as the center axi of each tori.

Of ocurse this always fall on deaf ears because the ego is strong dark force for ignorance by most who come my way.

A  rare few actually use their ego for a strong light force for educational enlightenment .

The truth exists for those who seek and Ive found few that truly seek it.

20 days later

ebuc
ebuc
...."All primes except 2 and 3 fall on top line/level of existence in this static, inside-outed wave pattern."....

However, as an alternative, we could have the all primes except 2 and 3 fall on the bottom line, i.e. innner surface peak of curvature ---Dark Energy )(---  is where all primes fall instead of the top line outer surface peak of positive curvature and Gravity (  )

-
-
-
-