JESUS precludes that TRUE Christians can own SLAVES!

Topic's posts
Posts in total: 82
--> @Dr.Franklin
My confessions are a joke

Of course it was funny. It made you look like a pathetic faggot.
--> @Harikrish

Take your pick, I like slurpee jockey LMAO!!
--> @Harikrish
Yeah it was a joke
--> @EtrnlVw
same :)
--> @Dr.Franklin
Yeah it was a joke
Meeting a pathetic faggot on a religion forum was funny.
--> @Harikrish
Well it was a joke, but continue to take it serious
--> @Dr.Franklin
Well it was a joke, but continue to take it serious
Making fun of your experiences is called self-deprecation.

You said your were hurt and humiliated by women. That was funny.
--> @Harikrish
I was lying
--> @Dr.Franklin
I was lying
That is another reason why those women dumped you. You are a liar too.

--> @Harikrish
No women dumped me
--> @Harikrish
No women dumped me
--> @Dr.Franklin
No women dumped me
It's in your confession. You confessed several women dumped you. You also confessed you are a liar too several times already in your last few posts. You just keep sticking your foot in your mouth.
--> @Harikrish
I was lying about women dumping me
--> @Dr.Franklin
I was lying about women dumping me
You said you lied in your last several posts. That makes you a serial liar. Busted!!!
--> @Harikrish
it was a joke

+++++++++++++++ UPDATE +++++++++++++

Has any Christian obtained any slaves of late since this post was initiated? 

Remember, our Jesus says that He condones slavery and can own slaves, and unfortunately, beat them as well, therefore can any Christian tell us their story in acquiring slaves, and how they did this godly act?  

What about getting a group of TRUE Christians together to head south to the US border and taking some of the ungodly illegals coming across said border and making them our slaves in Jesus' name?  Any Christian interested in this godly act? We could rent a cargo box truck for this event and split the costs, along with some Mexican food for them until we get them back to our property. 

Who is ready to make Jesus' TRUE WORDS reality?!

--> @BrotherDThomas
No, have you
--> @Dr.Franklin

Dr. "C&P" Franklin,

Haven't you realized that you DO NOT have the acumen to discuss anything with me, understood? Now, save yourself any further embarrassment and remain silent to my godly threads, agreed? Thank you.

--> @BrotherDThomas
I dont think so!
Has any Christian obtained any slaves of late since this post was initiated? 

Remember, our Jesus says that He condones slavery and can own slaves, and unfortunately, beat them as well, therefore can any Christian tell us their story in acquiring slaves, and how they did this godly act?  

What about getting a group of TRUE Christians together to head south to the US border and taking some of the ungodly illegals coming across said border and making them our slaves in Jesus' name?  Any Christian interested in this godly act? We could rent a cargo box truck for this event and split the costs, along with some Mexican food for them until we get them back to our property. 

Who is ready to make Jesus' TRUE WORDS reality?!

Damn I thought DART was free from this type of bullshit. Guess I was wrong :/

--> @BrotherDThomas
You are like the anti-backwardseden, and not in a good way
--> @PressF4Respect

PressF4Respect,

YOUR SEVERELY WANTING QUOTE: "Damn I thought DART was free from this type of bullshit. Guess I was wrong :/"

Your ungodly opinion is duly noted, where you go directly against Jesus condoning slavery. With that being said, I was always in the hopes of not seeing another "fence sitter" agnostic like you in these forums, but I guess we all have to put up with your comical position in the godly scheme of things.

--> @BrotherDThomas
I'm an agnostic because it provides literally the only correct answer for the question "Does God Exist?"
--> @PressF4Respect

PressF4Respect,

YOUR BULLSHIT QUOTE: "I'm an agnostic because it provides literally the only correct answer for the question "Does God Exist?"

The only opinion that you have in being a "coin flipping" Agnostic relative to a God concept, is that you  truly don't have one!   Agnosticism ends up providing a complacent perch for its followers to sit upon, who seemingly have no inclination to discuss or learn about godly belief systems of the world to truly make a correct decision.  

Next time to show respect for your comical belief, at least capitalize Agnostic. You're welcome.

--> @BrotherDThomas
Definitionally speaking, God exists outside of the observable universe (since acccording to Bible, he created it). Since we have no way of knowing what lays beyond the observable universe, we have no way of definitively proving whether or not God actually exists. It’s like trying to figure out whether Schrodinger’s cat is alive or dead without ever looking into the box.