JESUS precludes that TRUE Christians can own SLAVES!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 82
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

This post is a continued series of showing our beloved Jesus in His true bible modus operandi, and that is being an outright brutal serial killer when being Yahweh God incarnate, along with other seemingly distasteful acts of what He says the TRUE Christians can do in His name, but we love Him anyway, praise!

In the following parable, Jesus clearly approves of beating slaves, aka, servants, even if they didn’t know they were doing anything wrong. Therefore, if slavery is good enough for Jesus, then we TRUE Christians should follow suit and acquire a slave and beat them if necessary as well.  JESUS SAID: “The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it.  “But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly.  Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given.” (Luke 12:47-48)

Now, if a FAKE Christian says that what Jesus proposed above doesn’t count because it is a parable, does not hold water, period! This is because the passage of Luke 12:47-48 is attributed to Jesus, the passage above is stated by Jesus as an ongoing act, the passage is precluded by Jesus that it is okay to own slaves in the first place, and beat them if necessary. Last but not least, does any FAKE Christian want to argue that the true words of Jesus in this case are wrong, in essentially calling Him a LIAR?

TRUE Christians, the following are other horrific examples of our beloved Jesus to date:

Jesus as an outright brutal serial killing abortionist
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2254/true-christians-have-to-accept-that-jesus-was-an-abortionist

Jesus as a murderer of innocent zygotes, fetus,' babies and children
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2165/true-christians-have-to-accept-that-our-jesus-as-god-was-evil

Like I have said countless times, it is truly hard to be a TRUE Christian in the 21st century, especially when showing biblical axioms of our Jesus stated herein. Nonetheless, we have a glorious Heaven to look forward too, where we can talk to our serial killer Jesus upon our arrival, praise!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

Wait a minute, I just thought of solution to the immigration problem on the Southern border of the United States!

Since Jesus says that TRUE Christians can own slaves, and unfortunately beat them if necessary, I wonder if some fellow TRUE Christians could get a consortium together and head down to the Southern border and retrieve a lot of the immigrants coming in from Mexico, and then give them shelter and make them slaves!  It would be a "twofer" for the immigrants, in that they would be fed and watered and be out of a dangerous country that they fled from, and at the same time, they would be servants, aka, slaves, to TRUE Christians as Jesus proposes in Luke 12: 47-48, praise Jesus for such enlightenment!

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Your an atheist
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. C&P Franklin,

You are in my thread where Jesus promotes owning slaves. Now, address the topic of the thread, and DO NOT runaway from it, understood? You are known for always running away from biblical axioms as a FAKE Christian, therefore, the members of DebateArt are watching you.

Since Jesus says owning slaves is okay, would you like to own a slave?  If the slave got out of line, would you be able to beat it as Jesus so states?  Would you pay your slave minimum wages, or a higher wage?  What say you? Remember, Jesus is watching you, so again, DO NOT runaway from His true words! (Hebrew 4:13)

BEGIN:

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
No, but admit you are an atheist
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

As is blatantly and embarrassingly shown, DR. C&P FRANKLIN cannot in any way discuss the FACT that Jesus says the TRUE Christian can own slaves. He has struck out once again in front of the membership of DebateArt!

Who will be the Christian that can actually discuss Jesus' notion with me that we can actually own slaves, and beat them if necessary? Anyone?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
hehe
Harikrish
Debates: 0
Harikrish
-->
@BrotherDThomas

As is blatantly and embarrassingly shown, DR. C&P FRANKLIN cannot in any way discuss the FACT that Jesus says the TRUE Christian can own slaves. He has struck out once again in front of the membership of DebateArt!

Who will be the Christian that can actually discuss Jesus' notion with me that we can actually own slaves, and beat them if necessary? Anyone?
Here is a similar argument raised on DDO about slavery.

titled: Everyone should own a bible and a black slave.

Blacks are considered a net liability to the world. They receive the highest global aid yet Africa is a basket case leading in rape, AIDS, Crime, Corruption, Starvation, Diseases and failed states.
Wouldn't it be productive to deal with this global crisis and find a solution that deals with high unemployment among Blacks and improve the other statistics that Blacks are negatively famous for?

I had proposed everyone should own a bible and a negro slave. The bible provides the justification for owning a slave under the biblical curse of Ham which condemned all Africans to slavery and, Slavery reduced the unemployment rates among Blacks as well as takes away the responsibility from them of managing a family or country. Both areas where Blacks have failed miserably.

We have a niggar on DDO who has been delivering free bibles for over 15 years. His name is Ethang and he lives in Ghana Africa. But most Africans are illiterate so much as his bibles are free they are unable to read it. Being free the bibles are cheaper than toilet paper. So the people who receive these free bibles use it as toilet paper. You can see how putting bibles in the wrong hands ends up in the wrong places.

My suggestion that every one should own a bible and a negro slave promotes a Christian ideology that made many Christian countries rich and Blacks were fully employed during slavery. But that ended when people stopped reading the bible and lost the justification for slavery. Slavery was abolished and that created the current negroid problem which led Trump to called all African countries shitholes.

For those who want a topic that doesn't suck. That choice would be left to you and your slave in this case. But do we have your vote on making Black Slavery trend again?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Harikrish

Harikrish,

YOUR QUOTE: "But do we have your vote on making Black Slavery trend again?"

Since my Jesus purports that TRUE Christians can own slaves to begin with, and beat them if necessary, it matters not to me the color of their skin. Like I proposed within this thread, TRUE Christians should avail themselves to the US Southern borders and take possession of South American immigrants as their slaves. In this process, it would save the US government the cost of impounding these immigrants, and uphold Jesus' biblical axiom of being able to own slaves, a "twofer" so to speak, praise Jesus' direct words!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
iconolcast is racist

7 days later

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

Has any Christian taken advantage of Jesus purporting that we can own slaves yet?  This topic is certainly a revealing situation, whereas, who other than the number one Christian, Jesus the Christ, says slave ownership, and the beating of same, is acceptable!!!

If you have taken Jesus' lead in this notion, tell us how many slaves that you have accumulated, and if you have had to beat them, we're interested in your stories!  

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Stop
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. "C&P" Franklin,

YOUR QUOTE REGARDING MY POST #11, IS THAT I AM TO STOP: "Stop"

Why?  Listen, have you taken advantage of our Jesus' proposition that we Christians can own slaves?  Yes? If you don't like Jesus' notion on this topic, then talk to Him in prayer tonight telling Him that He is wrong, where subsequent to your disrespectful prayer, your bedroom should be hit with godly lightening!  TRUE Christians like myself love it when FAKE Christians like you try in vain to correct Jesus' true words! LOL

Oh, don't forget, when you get your slaves, don't forget that you can beat them as Jesus says if they don't do what you want them to do, or are not respectful to your family and friends.  The best slave beater is still the snapping whip, so go on line and get one from Amazon, okay?

Subsequent to you owning slaves, please tell us how it is turning out, and maybe you can give us some good pointers in how to handle them when they are working for you, and how you handle the discipline factor.  Thanking you in advance!

PRAISE OUR JESUS FOR ALLOWING US TO OWN SLAVES IN THE 21ST CENTURY BECAUSE OF LUKE 12:47-48! 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Stop because you claim our Great God is evil
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. "C&P" Franklin,

Do you think that our God Jesus is EVIL when He states that we can own slaves, and beat them if necessary as my initial post so states?

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
He never stated that
keithprosser
Debates: 0
keithprosser
Has anyone else commented that 'preclude' is not the right word?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. "C&P Franklin,

YOUR MISGUIDED QUOTE: "He never stated that"

As explicitly and simply shown within contest below, yes, it was our Jesus that stated that He condoned slavery, and the beating of slaves, in Luke 12:41-48. 

"Peter asked, “Lord, are you telling this parable to us, or to everyone?” THE LORD ANSWERED, “Who then is the faithful and wise manager, whom the master puts in charge of his servants to give them their food allowance at the proper time?  It will be good for that servant whom the master finds doing so when he returns. Truly I tell you, he will put him in charge of all his possessions. But suppose the servant says to himself, ‘My master is taking a long time in coming,’ and he then begins to beat the other servants, both men and women, and to eat and drink and get drunk. The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the unbelieversThe servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows.  But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." (Luke 12:41-48)

Since my timely and godly arrival here at DebateArt, I have watched you grasp for so many proverbial straws when showing that our Jesus was truly a SOB, that your finger nails must be profusely bleeding by now!  It is a biblical fact that Jesus condones that Christians can own slaves and beat them as well, period!  Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate, told His Hebrew followers many time to own slaves in the Old Testament, so why should He change His mind in the New Testament as shown in Luke 12:47-48? GET IT?

Doc Frank, I know it's hard being a TRUE Christian in having to accept that our Jesus was truly a SOB at times and not all loving and forgiving, like we were erroneously taught by our divisional churches, okay? Our ONLY solace is knowing that not everyone will walk through the Pearly Gates into Heaven upon our demise, where we only have a chance, at best, in doing so, therefore this is what we hang our hat upon when being a TRUE Christian (Matthew 22:14).

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
It's a parable, I had this discussion with you before on DDO with Iconoclast
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@keithprosser

Keithprosser,

YOUR RIGHTFUL QUOTE: "Has anyone else commented that 'preclude' is not the right word?"

NOPE! Not until you just did!  You are correct. How about replacing the opening statement to "JESUS states that TRUE Christians can own SLAVES!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. "C&P" Franklin,

Oh no, please don't leave yourself wide-open once again to be biblically ignorant in your post #19!!!  That is, unless you are vying to be the number one biblically ignorant member again at DebateArt, is that it? LOL

PARABLE:  a story intended to teach a basic truth or moral about life.

Following the true definition of a parable in Luke 12:47-48:

1.  Jesus spoke this parable Himself to teach a BASIC TRUTH about condoning the owning and beating of slaves like in the Old Testament!
2.  Luke 12:47-46 is attributed to Jesus since He spoke it in the time period of Bible slavery still going on!
3.  Jesus condoning slavery at the time He spoke Luke 12:47-48, again teaching a basic truth of slavery in the Old Testament!

To help you along, imagine you sitting in front of Jesus when He proffered Luke 12:47-48, where Jesus DID NOT say that slavery and the beating of slaves was wrong, but instead, Jesus is shown condoning slavery as He did by being Yahweh God in the Old Testament writings!  Do you understand simple logical deductions? Probably not, and that is why you are one of the most biblically ignorant at DebateArt.

Doc Frank, like I stated before, it is truly hard to be a Christian in the 21st century of morals and ethics, when our Jesus was shown to be a brutal serial killer and condoning the owning of slaves, and the beating of same.  :(

UPON THIS TOPIC, YOU HAVE RUN OUT OF SATANIC EXCUSES TO SHOW OTHERWISE THAT JESUS CONDONED SLAVERY!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
The parable had nothing ot do witgh slaverly
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. "C&P" Franklin,

YOUR QUOTE DENYING THE BIBLICAL FACT OF JESUS CONDONING SLAVERY: "The parable had nothing ot do witgh slaverly"

Barring your atrocious spelling that Jesus does not like whatsoever, you once again are trying so hard to make Jesus condoning slavery just go away, but in biblical axiomatic fact, it will NEVER go away, for that I am sorry.

As for the message of Jesus in His parable in Luke 12: 47-48, I think you’re looking at things through Satan's rose colored glasses. Slavery was common during the first century, and had been endorsed and was common since the Old Testament times. Jesus Himself was the one handing down the commands in the Old Testament about the rights of earthly masters to have slaves and to beat their slaves since He is Yahweh God incarnate, and He continues the thought in the passage in question as what he must have considered a great example to use for his parable — masters and slaves. He even endorses the beating of slaves who don’t know any better: “but the one who did not know it, and committed deeds worthy of a flogging, will receive but few." At least Jesus is nice enough to not beat the slaves ignorant of wrongdoing as hard as the others! For that, we have to give Jesus credit!

Jesus' additional inspired words relative to slavery in the New Testament that He was referring to in Luke 12: 47-48:

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect and fear, and with sincerity of heart, just as you would obey Christ." (Ephesians 6:5)

"All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God’s name and our teaching may not be slandered. Those who have believing masters should not show them disrespect just because they are fellow believers. Instead, they should serve them even better because their masters are dear to them as fellow believers and are devoted to the welfare of their slaves." (1 Timothy 6:1-2)

"Masters, treat your slaves justly and fairly, knowing that you also have a Master in heaven." (Colossians 4:1)

"Let all who are under a yoke as slaves regard their own masters as worthy of all honor, so that the name of God and the teaching may not be reviled." (1 Timothy 6:1)

"Slaves, obey in everything those who are your earthly masters, not by way of eye-service, as people-pleasers, but with sincerity of heart, fearing the Lord." (Colossians 3:22)

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ, not by the way of eye-service, as people-pleasers, but as servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart, rendering service with a good will as to the Lord and not to man, knowing that whatever good anyone does, this he will receive back from the Lord, whether he is a slave or free." (Ephesians 6:5-8)

Doc Frank, I have left out the horrific examples of slavery in the Old Testament, where Jesus' inspired words, as Yahweh God incarnate, state that one can sell "Sex Slaves" to others, where one can sell their daughters into slavery, and where the beatings were taken to the death of the slaves if need be!  I too was upset when I finally found out that Jesus condones slavery with His inspired word as Yahweh God incarnate within the scriptures, and that is why it is so hard in being a TRUE Christian today, because we have to accept this fact and try and move on the best way we can.

Bottom line? Our Jesus condones slavery and the beating of slaves.

Now, as a TRUE Christian, I feel it my duty that if you erroneously state once again that Jesus does not condone slavery, and the beating of same  in the examples shown within this thread, then I want you to take a "Reading Comprehension Class" to save you any further embarrassment, okay?

I recommend the following:

Reading Comprehension 101

Reading Comprehension Courses

Fundamentals of Reading Comprehension

Doc Frank, you can thank me later if you need to take the aforementioned Reading Comprehension Courses to get yourself up to date in actually reading and totally understanding the Bible. Your are welcome.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Actually, Jesus loves us all
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. "C&P" Franklin,

I am so glad that you finally have to admit that our Jesus condones slavery and the beating of slaves within the scriptures, hallelujah!  You have done so by not even trying to refute this biblical axiom this time, good for you!  

Of course Jesus loves us, and He probably loves us more when the TRUE Christian do not try in vain to spin doctor His true words away from their true meaning regarding slavery, praise!

I am sure Jesus is now looking down upon you (Hebrews 4:13) and smiling in your behalf for coming to terms with Him condoning slavery, praise His name in your newly founded enlightenment!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
He does not support slavcel;y
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas

Dr. "C&P" Franklin,

YOUR SATANIC QUOTE: "He does not support slavcel;y"

OMG!!!!  WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!  

MY POST #25 HAD YOU COMING TO TERMS WITH JESUS CONDONING SLAVERY AND THE BEATING OF SLAVES, AND NOW YOU REVERT BACK TO CALLING JESUS A LIAR BECAUSE I GAVE YOU JESUS' INSPIRED WORDS AS GOD WITHIN THE NEW TESTAMENT IN MY POST #23 THAT EXPLICITLY SHOWED THAT JESUS CONDONES SLAVERY AND HIS PARABLE IN LUKE 12:47-48 STATES THE SAME!

Doc Frank, tell us why you Satanically still accept that our Jesus does not support slavery subsequent to the New Testament stating that He does!  Remember, Jesus is watching you calling Him a LIAR which will have you committing the UNPARDONABLE SIN, WHICH IS BLASPHENE!!!!!!

BEGIN:

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
I dont know what happened to me
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. "C&P" Franklin,

YOUR QUOTE: "I dont know what happened to me"

I've seen your situation before many times, where when the Christian is actually shown the true words of our Jesus, as in this case where Jesus condones slavery and the beating of slaves in the New Testament, they have to deny it outright in pure shock. This is because it blatantly goes against what we were taught about Jesus within the churches.  Since I am a TRUE Christian that has read ALL OF THE BIBLE, where I am not "spoon fed" my Christianity like 99.99 percent of Christians are, then unfortunately, but truthfully, these biblical narratives make themselves known in our embarrassment.

Doc Frank, I am saddened that you were on your way of enlightenment, where you either accept Jesus' TRUE modus operandi of being a real SOB and serial killer as Yahweh God incarnate in the Old and New Testaments, or you find another faith that has less stress by not having to insidiously "spin doctor" away what the faith actually states and represents!  

In your current state of mind of confusion, it is no use for you to continue coming up with additional spin doctoring and simple platitudes of what you want Jesus to be, whereas I have unfortunately shown you what He truly represents within ALL of the scriptures. Take a serious break, and think about who you are really following, the Jesus as described herein, when you call yourself a Christian, okay? 2+2=4.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
okay