JESUS precludes that TRUE Christians can own SLAVES!

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 82
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. "C&P" Franklin,

YOU FINALLY ADMITTING THAT JESUS SAYS CHRISTIANS CAN OWN SLAVES: "okay"

PRAISE!  You stated "okay" to my post #29 that states that Jesus condones the ownership of slaves! 

YOU HAVE FINALLY COME AROUND TO BIBLICAL FACT, CONGRATULATIONS!

keithprosser
Debates: 0
keithprosser
In fact the passage in question shows that in those days employers used physical punishment to discipline their (non-slave) employees.  That might seem barbaric,but it had the advantage of giving an alternative to sacking.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
No 
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@keithprosser
In fact the passage in question shows that in those days employers used physical punishment to discipline their (non-slave) employees.  That might seem barbaric,but it had the advantage of giving an alternative to sacking.
That is how the Arabs controlled their African slaves for 1,300 years and Christians controlled their African slaves for 400 years. Today Aftica is the rape, AIDS, crime, poverty, starvation centre of the world. Africans were happier then as slaves.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. "C&P" Franklin,

YOUR QUOTE TO JESUS CONDONING THE OWNING OF SLAVES, AND BEATING THEM: "No"

WHAT?! Are you kidding?  Oh, I understand, even though the passages in question in the New Testament, as shown in this thread, states with specificity that Jesus does condone slavery and the beating of slaves, you just can't accept this biblical axiom, therefore you have to erroneously say no, it is not true!

We get it, but that separates a TRUE Christian like myself that "has to accept Jesus condoning slavery" and a FAKE Christian like you that has to call Jesus a LIAR in Him not condoning slavery.

Hmmmmm, calling Jesus a LIAR is Blaspheme and committing the UNPARDONABLE SIN!  Sorry Doc Frank, you are now Hell bound upon your earthly demise, all because you have now called our Jesus a LIAR in going against His "Spirit" part of His Triune!!!!!

How sad.  :(

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
It's a parable
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. "C&P" Franklin,

YOUR WRONGFUL QUOTE AGAIN: "It's a parable"

It is truly unbelievable in how FAKE Christians like you like to relive their blatant bible ignorance!!!  LOL!

To prevent you from making a complete bible ignorant fool of yourself in not truly understanding what this thread explicitly teaches, I want you to join one of the "Reading Comprehension" online classes listed below:

Reading Comprehension Courses

Fundamentals of Reading Comprehension

NOW, WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED ONE OF THE ABOVE READING COMPREHENSION CLASSES, RETURN TO THIS THREAD AND READ MY POST NUMBERS 1, 18, 21, 23, AND 27 WHERE A PARABLE DOES NOT MATTER!  THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT WITHIN THE NEW TESTAMENT, IT SHOWS THAT JESUS CONDONES SLAVERY AND THE BEATING OF SLAVES, UNDERSTOOD?  I KNOW, ITS A HARD PILL TO SWALLOW, BUT WE CANNOT HIDE FROM BIBLICAL AXIOMS THAT SHOW JESUS CONDONING SLAVERY, OTHERWISE, WE WOULD BE CALLING HIM A LIAR!  UNDERSTOOD? YES? MAYBE? ALMOST?

Yes, I know you want to be the number one bible ignorant member on DebateArt, so you are on your way if you don't take said Reading Comprehension Classes!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Your iconolcast
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. "C&P" Franklin, 

How does it feel now in knowing that you have committed the dreadful UNPARDONABLE SIN since you blatantly disagree with Jesus in condoning slavery, where in turn, you are calling Him a LIAR?!    Do you now realize that no matter what you do from this time hence, is meaningless relative to Christianity? 

The lot has been cast in your behalf with absolutely no way out in calling Jesus' Holy Spirit a LIAR!  “Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come” (Matthew 12:31-32)

Doc Frank, I am truly sorry for your future demise where you will be swimming in the the sulfur lakes of Hell for eternity. All I can say is, "Shit Happens!"  :(

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You are an aheist
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. "C&P" Franklin,

You answered my post #39 in a non sequitur way in stating that I am an assumed Atheist, therefore taking the limelight off of you because you are now realizing that you committed the dreadful UNPARDONABLE SIN against Jesus by calling Him a LIAR!  I am truly sorry for you now, of which, the only way out for you is to leave Christianity altogether as just a myth. therefore the Unpardonable Sin really does not exist anymore.  GET IT?

If you continue to be a FAKE Christian, then I can't even pray for you, because nothing removes the UNPARDONABLE SIN!  

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@BrotherDThomas
C&P" Franklin,

You answered my post #39 in a non sequitur way in stating that I am an assumed Atheist, therefore taking the limelight off of you because you are now realizing that you committed the dreadful UNPARDONABLE SIN against Jesus by calling Him a LIAR!  I am truly sorry for you now, of which, the only way out for you is to leave Christianity altogether as just a myth. therefore the Unpardonable Sin really does not exist anymore.  GET IT?

If you continue to be a FAKE Christian, then I can't even pray for you, because nothing removes the UNPARDONABLE SIN! 

Franklin called Jesus a dumb redskin kyke on DDO. If he didn't have his other foot stuck up you know where he could stick both in his mouth and save himself from the unpardonable sin. Those are practical solutions.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Harikrish

Harikrish,

Doc Frank obviously has a "death wish" to have committed the UNPARDONABLE SIN against Jesus in calling Him a LIAR as shown in this thread.  Then when your facts about Doc Frank come to the forefront about him calling Jesus those despicable names, then it is a given that Doc Frank put the last candle upon the proverbial cake in what happens to him upon his demise where HE IS HEADED FOR THE SULFUR LAKES OF HELL UPON HS DEMISE because of committing the Unpardonable Sin for sure!!!!  

So many FAKE Christians like Dr. Franklin act as though they can have their cake and eat it too relative to acting anyway they want, BUT, that is not the case with the horrific UNPARDONABLE SIN where you only get ONE CHANCE in not committing it!

“Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come (Matthew 12:31-32)

I would suggest that poor ol' Doc Frank start wearing asbestos suits full time because it is not known when Jesus will take him skyward for Judgment Day, where the last thing he will hear, is the trap doors being sprung open to the depths of Hell!!!  So sad. :(

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Harikrish,

Doc Frank obviously has a "death wish" to have committed the UNPARDONABLE SIN against Jesus in calling Him a LIAR as shown in this thread.  Then when your facts about Doc Frank come to the forefront about him calling Jesus those despicable names, then it is a given that Doc Frank put the last candle upon the proverbial cake in what happens to him upon his demise where HE IS HEADED FOR THE SULFUR LAKES OF HELL UPON HS DEMISE because of committing the Unpardonable Sin for sure!!!! 

So many FAKE Christians like Dr. Franklin act as though they can have their cake and eat it too relative to acting anyway they want, BUT, that is not the case with the horrific UNPARDONABLE SIN where you only get ONE CHANCE in not committing it!

“Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come” (Matthew 12:31-32)

I would suggest that poor ol' Doc Frank start wearing asbestos suits full time because it is not known when Jesus will take him skyward for Judgment Day, where the last thing he will hear, is the trap doors being sprung open to the depths of Hell!!!  So sad. :(
What concerns me about Franklin is he is a Catholic. There are over a billion Catholics like him. Your patience with him will be rewarded.
if you read his confession you would know he has several very sore wounds from relationships that failed. A whoopee cushion offers him only temporary relief so you imagine the rest. 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Why do you call ethang a nigger
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Hi iconoclast
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Why do you call Ethang a nigger
Ethang confessed he lives and works in Ghana Aftica. He posted  that about 5 years ago on DDO. 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
so?, he doesnt deserve abuse from you
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
so?, he doesnt deserve abuse from you
I did my research on African history and slavery before I knew who Ethang was. He must have been offended after he read it and started attacking Harikrish and Hindus. So I checked his past posts and found out  he was an African living and working in Ghana Africa. I posted his confessions which annoyed him even more.

But you have the same problem as Ethang. You make public confessions then try to deny it. Why? 
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
My confessions are a joke

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
My confessions are a joke

Of course it was funny. It made you look like a pathetic faggot.
EtrnlVw
EtrnlVw
-->
@Harikrish

Take your pick, I like slurpee jockey LMAO!!
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Yeah it was a joke
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@EtrnlVw
same :)
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Yeah it was a joke
Meeting a pathetic faggot on a religion forum was funny.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Well it was a joke, but continue to take it serious
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Well it was a joke, but continue to take it serious
Making fun of your experiences is called self-deprecation.

You said your were hurt and humiliated by women. That was funny.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
I was lying
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I was lying
That is another reason why those women dumped you. You are a liar too.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
No women dumped me