How do you go about removing your sins ?

Topic's posts
Posts in total: 62
--> @Deb-8-a-bull
How do you go about removing your sins ?
Since I passed 60 my problem is getting them in the first place.
--> @BrotherDThomas
So the fuck what. If you're not an atheist it wasn't about you. Fucking Christians think they own every thing. Moron 

--> @keithprosser
Unfortunately, I did  LOL big fella. 
But ummmmm yesterday i got to thinking that sinning / a sin and a immoral act are exactly the same but only diffrent.
But with a twist of a scripture or two , I think one could commit a sin " mortally " 
A moral sin? 
No? 
I don't know. Im putting sins in the same bag  with souls and morals.  

I think i just need to know what the smallest possible sin is and the largest and i could work things out from there.

Couldn't swimming be a sin, you know that verse in the Bible.  ,( something about doing something unnatural is bad. ) 
Good day.

--> @Deb-8-a-bull
Couldn't swimming be a sin,
Offiicially, you should try to emulate Jesus and walk on top of bodies of water, but I think swimming would only be an actual sin if you enjoyed it.  It's a safe bet that if it's fun then it's a sin.  Puritans don't sing hymns because singing's fun (Puritan have a low fun threshold).  That's why I drink vodka... I don't like vodka much so drinking it is more a pennance than a sin.

--> @Polytheist-Witch

PW,

YOUR DISTASTEFUL QUOTE: "So the fuck what. If you're not an atheist it wasn't about you. Fucking Christians think they own every thing. Moron "

My dear, do you kiss your mother with that fowl mouth of yours? Ewwwwww!  What did the TRUE Christian expect from an unbeliever like you, whereas, thank you for proving the point that Christians are not lowly sluts like you, praise!

--> @BrotherDThomas
You are an atheist
--> @Dr.Franklin

Dr. "C&P" Franklin,

At your embarrassing expense all the time, you are still purporting that I am an Atheist, just because I have read ALL of the Bible, and when doing so, it shows our Jesus the Christ as a brutal serial killer, therefore to you, I am an alleged Atheist.  A TRUE Christian like myself accepts this fact of Jesus true MO, whereas you as a FAKE Christian cannot.  2+2=4.
--> @BrotherDThomas
Your iconolcast, an atheist
--> @BrotherDThomas
Wussy bitch. 
--> @Polytheist-Witch

PW,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: "Wussy bitch. "

Ahhhh, I see that my truth hurts!  Sorry. :(

--> @disgusted
I think the bigger question is why do you feel the need to have your sins forgiven? 
Define SIN
Anything that falls shorts of God's perfect standards. 
--> @Tradesecret
And how could you possibly know what those standards are?