Author: Harikrish

Total: 74
Harikrish
Debates: 0
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
No, my other confession :)
So you now remember there are other confession. But you cannot remember were where you read it? 
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Tell tehm to me
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Harikrish
No problem.  I support free speech.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Tell tehm to me

Can you remember which sore part you are struggling with? Your confessions deal with all kinds of physical and mental/emotional issues. We can get down to the specific cause for your current condition you are inquiring about.
We don't want to go public with everything that is going wrong with you and your life.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
No,tell me more
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
No, tell me more 

Can you remember which sore part you are struggling with? Your confessions deal with all kinds of physical and mental/emotional issues. We can get down to the specific cause for your current condition you are inquiring about.
We don't want to go public with everything that is going wrong with you and your life.

Name what is sore with you and we will find the cause you identified in your confession.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
I sent mankind to the moon!
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I sent mankind to the moon!
See, your scatterbrained ADHD is showing again. You were complaining about your sore butthole and wanted to know where you confessed what caused the soreness after you confirmed your crippling depression makes you scatterbrained.

You resort to lying when your memory gets foggy. How did you send mankind to the moon?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Who's back with another rap!
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Who's back with another rap!
You are drifting again.

More proof you are scatterbrained and suffer from a crippling depression.

You confessed you suffer crippling depressions, remember?

Causes of selective hearing post#8
Franklin wrote: I have a crippling depression.

It can be found on page one post# 23

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Master of ze yeets
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Master of ze yeets
Now that you have admitted you have crippling depressions we can move on to your other confessions.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Like what confessions?
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Like what confessions?
Are you confessing here you cannot remember your other confessions?  Your crippling depression and scatterbrained is still very visible.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
Post the confessions
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Post the confessions
Admit you have forgotten all your public confession and we can start dealing with your scatterbrained caused by your crippling depressions.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
nah
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
nah

You confessed you suffer crippling depressions, remember?

Causes of selective hearing post#8
Franklin wrote: I have a crippling depression.

It can be found on page one post# 23

That leaves you confused, foggy and scatterbrained. 

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
No it doesn't
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin
No, it doesn't 
Your dumb single line responses proves it does. Your confessions leaves no doubts.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
no 
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin

No, it doesn't
Your dumb single line responses proves it does. Your confessions leaves no doubts.

No

You just proved my point again.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
No 
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin

No, it doesn't

No

No

There you go again!!
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
no 
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@Dr.Franklin

No, it doesn't

No

No

There you go again!!
No
You need professional help.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Harikrish
no 
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@RationalMadman
Actually this was a seriously accurate post, I don't see the issue with it.
What is up with GuitarSinger,  He gave me a Catholic response and then faded away?

9 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish

Why Christianity is a failure and Christians in denial?

Jesus never claimed he was God. He said he was sent by God to save the Jews. But we know that failed. Jesus said he would return 2000 years ago. But that never happened.
During his life on earth Jesus was called a liar and a lunatic.
1. Liar.
John 10:33 "We are not stoning You for any good work," said the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God."

2. Lunatic.0
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, they went out to take custody of Him, saying, "He is out of His mind."

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him?"

3. They demanded Jesus be crucified.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him!"

4. The Romans crucified Jesus.
John 19:23 When they crucified him, the Roman soldiers took his clothes and divided them up four ways, to each soldier a fourth. But his robe was seamless, a single piece of weaving ...

5. Even Jesus blamed God for forsaking him on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" which means, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?"

6. Jesus's call to his disciples failed too. No one followed Jesus or joined him in his crucifixion. Therefore no one was saved or worthy of Jesus.
Matthew 10:38 and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me.

7. His discipiles all tried to save their own lives and did not want to lose it for Jesus.
Luke 17:33 Whoever tries to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life will preserve it.

8. The one time offer for salvation ended with Jesus. Jesus has not returned to make a similar offer to future generations. But God has sent another prophet Mohammad in his place.

9. Jesus spoke to his generation. Repeating his words does not carry the same promise. His promise ended on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" which means, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?"

10. Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U.S. tour. "And if at times <ins><strong>OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, we need to REMEMBERthat <ins><strong>WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS ... and <ins><strong>His LIFE</strong></ins>, humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS"

When you don"t understand something, when desperation hits you then look at the <ins><strong>CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH

If there is no resurrection of Jesus then Jesus did not die for anyone's sins on the cross. Dattaswami said Jesus was saved by his disciples and smuggled to India where he lived to 85 years in Kashmir.
Dattaswami believes Jesus's resurrection never happened.
Reply: Bhavishya purana"

Dattaswami wrote: When Jesus was crucified based on simple emotional slogans. His death was not justified and therefore He rose and walked out. When the soldier was leaving finally, He pierced the stomach of Jesus with his weapon. Then blood came out. Blood will not come out from dead body. Jesus was alive and He was brought down by His disciples. Then He was kept in the cave. He knew the protection of His life. He walked into India and met the king Salivahana and talked with him. His conversation was recorded in "Bhavishaya Purana" of Vyasa. This scripture speaks about the future. Vyasa wrote this long back.

The verse in scripture is "Esa Putram Cha Mam Viddhi, Kumari Garbha Sambhavam, Mlechcha Dharmasya Vaktaram"', Which means "I am the son of the father of heaven. I was born to unmarried girl. I preached spirituality to Muslims. ' Thus spoke Jesus to Salivahana. He stayed in India till He attained the age of eighty-five years and died in Kashmir. You can find the buried tomb of Jesus there even today. On the tomb it is written "Jesus" in Hebrew language.

Jesus disappeared from home at the age of 16 years. He returned at the age of 30 years. He was crucified in 32nd year. From 16th year He was in Himalayas in the association of several sages. He was a good Sanskrit scholar. He studied all the Hindu philosophy and this is the reason why the Christian and Hindu philosophies are almost similar in concepts.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.

GuitarSlinger
Debates: 15
GuitarSlinger
-->
@Harikrish
Just now getting to this....

But we are certain what is written portrays Jesus as a blasphemous liar and a lunatic for which he was crucified

Sorry, you have to prove he was liar....and a lunatic...

John tells us what was written was supposed to convince us to believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name. so what was left out were the embarrassing parts of Jesus that would have changed our minds forever and cause us to reject Jesus.
But Jesus was rejected by the Jews who lived during his time and heard Jesus in his entirety. They were not fooled by his fake miracles, blasphemous lies and claims. Jesus did not meet the requirements of the promised messiah.
Even John the Baptist question Jesus about his authenticity 

You offer no proof that what He did did not really happen....

This is why there are some 30,000 Christian denominations. Each try to deal with the Bble contradictions differently. But no one can argue with the conclusion. Jesus was crucified for his blasphemous lies and lunacy. The cross is the symbol of the crucifixion.

My first statement begins with Jesus never claimed he was God. (How, Why))
Jesus said he was sent by God to save the Jews. That's not a contradiction.
See Matthew 15: 24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."
So Jesus was sent by God. He was not God. He was taking orders from God.

Again, you haven't proved he was liar or lunatic, you just say it....Just because He was sent does not mean He was not God...Also, how do you know He never said he was God?  Because it's not written down?  I'm willing to bet a lot of money that there are lot of thigns you say that are not written down-- doesn't mean you didn't say them....

Even Jesus did not know his own slip of the tongue. He was surprised they were attacking him for his good works when they were actually accusing him of Blasphemy.
But the conclusion proves Jesus was not God. Jesus had to escape to save his life. Hardly a godly act. Jesus was a coward too.

Um, how do you know he was surprised (you don't)?  Perhaps he was prompting them (leading them, goading them) into truly admitting why they were wanting to kill him.  

COntinue....