Why Christianity is a failure and Christians in denial

Author: Harikrish

Total: 74
GuitarSlinger
Debates: 15
GuitarSlinger
-->
@Harikrish
How about Christians eating their sins because they are mistaken about Jesus.

If Jesus was on the side of truth he would have stood by his claims. Instead we see he fled to escape for his life when he was questioned and accused of blasphemous lies.
No Jew would have stoned his God. No God would be afraid of a Jew trying to stone him. My conclusion is backed by scriptures. Jesus was a blasphemous liar and knew he was lying
Eating their sins?  What are you talking about? The Jews that wanted to stone him did not think he was God.  How do you know he fled because of fear?  It could very well had been because it wsa not the time/place for him to die.  You have not proved he was liar.

But they were not just someone. They were his family and people who heard Jesus speak. That's a lot more closer than Christians are who know only from hearsay about Jesus who died 2000 years ago.

Um, yea.  BUt just because someone calls someone a lunatic doesn't make it so.  You know that and I know that.  We see family members and friends betray each other all the time.  It was probably no different in the time of Jesus.

Jesus was crucified. Catholics still carry the crucifix as a reminder the Romans crucified Jesus by nailing him to a wooden cross.

Agreed

Psalms 22 is a lamentation. A lamentation is a complaint to God. Jesus was in deep pain and suffering. He could have picked a better Psalm to quote if he was intending to praise God.
Let's not forget the facts Jesus believed he was picked and sent by God to save the Jews gHod's chosen people. Here he was suffering under Roman crucifixion. Helpless and lost.

WOw.  Pretty presumptuous (arrogant, maybe) for you, someone not in that position of being crucified, to think you could ahve picked a better psalm?  The psalm is a prayer to God.

COntinue....

GuitarSlinger
GuitarSlinger
-->
@Harikrish
Peter lied about Jesus and judas betrayed Jesus. Jesus was betrayed by God and his own disciples. Proves Jesus was a poor judge of people. We see the same poor judgement in Christians. They would rather kiss a dead piece of wood than a Muslim.,

Eh, no.  He wasn't betrayed by God.  He knew what awaited him.  And he knew the disciples would betray him, because they have free will.  But he loved them anyway.  And it just shows God's greatness, able to use weak and imperfect humans to work out his plan of salvation.  It should give us all comfort, even those of us who know we are imperfect.  

As far as kissing a dead piece of wood instead of Muslim, that's not true.  I've kissed Muslims, Hindus, etc.  It all depends on the person.  If they haven't showered or bathed, I might be more inclined to shake hands or fist bump.  

Jesus spoke to his generation. Repeating his words does not carry the same promise. His promise ended on the cross.

Eh, wrong again.  He said he would build his Church, and He did.  He said he would be with His Church always, he has.  He said his CHurch will endure, it has.

The entire New Testament is about Jesus in the flesh. Moses promised a prophet like him would come. The Jews were promised a Messiah, a deliverer. Nowhere did it say the Messiah would be God himself.
The Pope could only address the human aspects of the promised Messiah. The mission was a failure, the Romans destroyed the temple, Jerusalem and slaughtered the Jews after they crucified their messiah. If the Pope wanted to give God's perspective he would have done so. but even here he declared the cross the great failure of God.

jesus was crucified and not sacrificed. Human sacrifice was banned by God.Turning Jesus's crucifixion into a sacrifice is itself  blasphemy. Jesus died for his own sinns. Blasphemy was a sin punishable by death. If he was just a lunatic he might have been spared.
Eh, no.  His Church has lasted some 2000 (plus/minus) years, hardly a failure lol.  So what if the Jewish promise never said the Messiah would be God himself, what does prove?  Nothing.  Just because it never it would be God doesn't mean it couldn't be God.

When was human sacrifice banned by God?  COuld not God change the rules when it comes to Jesus?  Why not?  

So far you've done nothing but give opinion, no proof.
GuitarSlinger
GuitarSlinger
-->
@Harikrish
What is up with GuitarSinger,  He gave me a Catholic response and then faded away?

As the great Mark Twain once said, the reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated....

I"m back, sorry.  Had other pressing matters.

VassaAthanasia
Debates: 0
VassaAthanasia
-->
@Harikrish

Claim: Liar.
Proof Text: [John 10:33] "We are not stoning You for any good work," said the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God."

Objection: The verse itself demonstrates that Jesus was making statements and acting as though He were God, example being the prominent "Before Abraham was, I AM" among others. So, this throws out your "Jesus nevyeer claimed to be God" assertion. The Apostles and disciples, who interacted with Jesus directly, came to this understanding, and St. Thomas after the resurrection directly called Jesus his God. In fact, in Acts 20:28, the Greek itself demonstrates it and is translated into English as "Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood." 

Προσέχετε (take heed) ἑαυτοῖς (to yourselves) καὶ(and) παντὶ(to all) τῷ(the) ποιμνίῳ(flock) ἐν (among) ᾧ(which) ὑμᾶς (you) τὸ(the) Πνεῦμα (Spirit) τὸἍγιον (Holy) ἔθετο (has set) ἐπισκόπους (overseers), ποιμαίνειν (to shepherd) τὴν (the) ἐκκλησίαν (church) τοῦΘεοῦ(of God), ἣν (which) περιεποιήσατο (he purchased) διὰ(with) τοῦαἵματος (blood) τοῦ(the) ἰδίου (own). 

Claim: Lunatic.
Proof Text: [Mark 3:21] When His family heard about this, they went out to take custody of Him, saying, "He is out of His mind." [John 10:20] Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him?"

Objection: What is this intended on proving? The opinion of others outside those willing to listen didn't believe in Him, same with the pagans at the time. The Gospels as well as epistles were written to those already believing. 

Claim: They demanded Jesus be crucified.
Proof Text: [Luke 23:21] but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him!"

Reply: Yep. Believe it or not, but many Christians have, in fact, read the Bible. 

Claim: The Romans crucified Jesus.
Proof Text: [John 19:23] When they crucified him, the Roman soldiers took his clothes and divided them up four ways, to each soldier a fourth. But his robe was seamless, a single piece of weaving ...

Reply: Mhm. 

Claim: Even Jesus blamed God for forsaking him on the cross.
Proof Text: [Matthew 27:46] About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" which means, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?"

Objection: Actually, no. This goes back to Psalm 21 as a psalmic prophecy of the Suffering Servant. It reads: "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?Why are You sofar from helping Me,and fromthe words of My groaning?My God, I cry in the daytime, but You do not hear;And in the night season, and am not silent." It goes on to describe: "For many dogs surrounded me; an assembly of evildoers enclosed me; they pierced my hands and my feet. I numbered all my bones, and they look and stare at me. They divided my garments among themselves, and for my clothing they cast lots. But You, O Lord, do not remove Your help from me; attend to my aid. Deliver my soul from the sword and my only-begotten from the hand of the dog;"

Since the Hebrew scriptures weren't separated into chapters and verses, you'd quote something by repeating the lines. He was confirming He was the Suffering Servant and that such was fulfilled. At least research the point before you make it. 

Claim: Jesus's call to his disciples failed too. No one followed Jesus or joined him in his crucifixion. Therefore no one was saved or worthy of Jesus.
Proof Text: [Matthew 10:38] and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me.

Objection: Huh? His Apostles made disciples and founded churches. Sts. Peter and Paul established the church in Rome, St. James became bishop of Jerusalem, St. Thomas, I beliweve, went to India. Carrying one's cross isn't a call to suicide, it's a call to struggle to remain faithful despite one's circumstances which can lead to martyrdom. Tradition tends to state that the majority of the Apostles were martyred alongside many followers. 

So, struggling and being born again. Romans 6 covers this. "Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin." 

VassaAthanasia
VassaAthanasia
-->
@Harikrish
Claim: His discipiles all tried to save their own lives and did not want to lose it for Jesus.
Proof Text: [Luke 17:33] Whoever tries to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life will preserve it.

Objection: They're recognised in Christianity to have been martyred for their faith. Losing your life recklessly and desiring to do so is suicide, which destroys the temple of the Holy Spirit, and isn't what martyrdom is. But firstly, in context, Luke 17 is about the distinguishing between the lukewarm and evil and those that live godly lives. In order to truly follow Christ, you have to die and be born again. It's fundamental Christianity. The entire chapter of Romans 6 covers this. "Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin." 

Claim: The one time offer for salvation ended with Jesus. Jesus has not returned to make a similar offer to future generations. But God has sent another prophet Mohammad in his place.

Objection: No idea what you're talking about. Salvation in relation to the world, otherwise dubbed objective salvation, is what the crucifixion managed. Personal salvation, or subjective salvation, pertains to our independent decision to choose God. The offer has been made and we have the choice to accept it or reject it. Muhammad isn't factored into the situation. If you're describing Christianity, adding external factors doesn't make a case. 

Claim: Jesus spoke to his generation. Repeating his words does not carry the same promise. His promise ended on the cross.
Proof Text: [Matthew 27:46] About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" which means, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?"

Objection: The proof text doesn't relate to what your claim states. The Pauline epistles and the resurrection recorded in the Gospels nullifies your argument. You apparently didn't even know He was quoting a psalm. 

VassaAthanasia
VassaAthanasia
-->
@Harikrish
Claim: Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.
Proof: Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U.S. tour. "And if at times <ins><strong>OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, we need to REMEMBERthat <ins><strong>WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS ... and <ins><strong>His LIFE</strong></ins>, humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS" When you don"t understand something, when desperation hits you then look at the <ins><strong>CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH

Objection: I'm not even Roman Catholic and that smells supremely fake. Even if it's not, the Pope's proclamation ultimately means nothing—even Popes can fall into heresy and have fell into heresy. It'd be an issue for Catholics if he was speaking ex cathedra. 

Claim: If there is no resurrection of Jesus then Jesus did not die for anyone's sins on the cross. Dattaswami said Jesus was saved by his disciples and smuggled to India where he lived to 85 years in Kashmir.
Proof: Dattaswami believes Jesus's resurrection never happened.
Reply: Bhavishya purana"

Dattaswami wrote: When Jesus was crucified based on simple emotional slogans. His death was not justified and therefore He rose and walked out. When the soldier was leaving finally, He pierced the stomach of Jesus with his weapon. Then blood came out. Blood will not come out from dead body. Jesus was alive and He was brought down by His disciples. Then He was kept in the cave. He knew the protection of His life. He walked into India and met the king Salivahana and talked with him. His conversation was recorded in "Bhavishaya Purana" of Vyasa. This scripture speaks about the future. Vyasa wrote this long back.

The verse in scripture is "Esa Putram Cha Mam Viddhi, Kumari Garbha Sambhavam, Mlechcha Dharmasya Vaktaram"', Which means "I am the son of the father of heaven. I was born to unmarried girl. I preached spirituality to Muslims. ' Thus spoke Jesus to Salivahana. He stayed in India till He attained the age of eighty-five years and died in Kashmir. You can find the buried tomb of Jesus there even today. On the tomb it is written "Jesus" in Hebrew language.

Jesus disappeared from home at the age of 16 years. He returned at the age of 30 years. He was crucified in 32nd year. From 16th year He was in Himalayas in the association of several sages. He was a good Sanskrit scholar. He studied all the Hindu philosophy and this is the reason why the Christian and Hindu philosophies are almost similar in concepts.

Objection: I don't know whst relevance this has. Roman, Jewish, and Christian writings confirm the crucifixion of, in the least, someone named Jesus who had a multitude of followers, and that on the day of the crucifixion, if I recall correctly, there was a darkness. Some of those writers attempted to explain the phenomenon away.

Harikrish biblical scholar and spiritual leader.
^ This also smells like a lie, to be honest. 

Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@VassaAthanasia
Claim: Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.
Proof: Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U.S. tour. "And if at times <ins><strong>OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, we need to REMEMBERthat <ins><strong>WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS ... and <ins><strong>His LIFE</strong></ins>, humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS" When you don"t understand something, when desperation hits you then look at the <ins><strong>CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH

Objection: I'm not even Roman Catholic and that smells supremely fake. Even if it's not, the Pope's proclamation ultimately means nothing—even Popes can fall into heresy and have fell into heresy. It'd be an issue for Catholics if he was speaking ex cathedra.

Claim: If there is no resurrection of Jesus then Jesus did not die for anyone's sins on the cross. Dattaswami said Jesus was saved by his disciples and smuggled to India where he lived to 85 years in Kashmir.
Proof: Dattaswami believes Jesus's resurrection never happened.

Dattaswami wrote: When Jesus was crucified based on simple emotional slogans. His death was not justified and therefore He rose and walked out. When the soldier was leaving finally, He pierced the stomach of Jesus with his weapon. Then blood came out. Blood will not come out from dead body. Jesus was alive and He was brought down by His disciples. Then He was kept in the cave. He knew the protection of His life. He walked into India and met the king Salivahana and talked with him. His conversation was recorded in "Bhavishaya Purana" of Vyasa. This scripture speaks about the future. Vyasa wrote this long back.

The verse in scripture is "Esa Putram Cha Mam Viddhi, Kumari Garbha Sambhavam, Mlechcha Dharmasya Vaktaram"', Which means "I am the son of the father of heaven. I was born to unmarried girl. I preached spirituality to Muslims. ' Thus spoke Jesus to Salivahana. He stayed in India till He attained the age of eighty-five years and died in Kashmir. You can find the buried tomb of Jesus there even today. On the tomb it is written "Jesus" in Hebrew language.

Jesus disappeared from home at the age of 16 years. He returned at the age of 30 years. He was crucified in 32nd year. From 16th year He was in Himalayas in the association of several sages. He was a good Sanskrit scholar. He studied all the Hindu philosophy and this is the reason why the Christian and Hindu philosophies are almost similar in concepts.

Objection: I don't know whst relevance this has. Roman, Jewish, and Christian writings confirm the crucifixion of, in the least, someone named Jesus who had a multitude of followers, and that on the day of the crucifixion, if I recall correctly, there was a darkness. Some of those writers attempted to explain the phenomenon away.

^ This also smells like a lie, to be honest.

There was an uproar over what the Pope said. And they are his words in quotes. But the Pope did not retract what he said and accepted the translation of his words.

Dattaswami is a religious Hindu leader. He published his findings in his website about Jesus living in India. BBC also did a documentary on the same subject.

Thank  you for participating.
Harikrish
Harikrish
-->
@VassaAthanasia
Claim: His discipiles all tried to save their own lives and did not want to lose it for Jesus.
Proof Text: [Luke 17:33] Whoever tries to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life will preserve it.

Objection: They're recognised in Christianity to have been martyred for their faith. Losing your life recklessly and desiring to do so is suicide, which destroys the temple of the Holy Spirit, and isn't what martyrdom is. But firstly, in context, Luke 17 is about the distinguishing between the lukewarm and evil and those that live godly lives. In order to truly follow Christ, you have to die and be born again. It's fundamental Christianity. The entire chapter of Romans 6 covers this. "Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection, knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin."

Claim: The one time offer for salvation ended with Jesus. Jesus has not returned to make a similar offer to future generations. But God has sent another prophet Mohammad in his place.

Objection: No idea what you're talking about. Salvation in relation to the world, otherwise dubbed objective salvation, is what the crucifixion managed. Personal salvation, or subjective salvation, pertains to our independent decision to choose God. The offer has been made and we have the choice to accept it or reject it. Muhammad isn't factored into the situation. If you're describing Christianity, adding external factors doesn't make a case.

Claim: Jesus spoke to his generation. Repeating his words does not carry the same promise. His promise ended on the cross.

Objection: The proof text doesn't relate to what your claim states. The Pauline epistles and the resurrection recorded in the Gospels nullifies your argument. You apparently didn't even know He was quoting a psalm.

Jesus did not quote the psalm. Jesus quoted what was relevant to his situation. He was in deep pain and despair and he lamented

[Matthew 27:46] About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" which means, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?"

If jesus wanted to praise God he would have picked a better psalm.

38 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish
The Jews rejected Jesus. They even called for his crucifixion.

Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him!" 

Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U.S. tour. "And if at times OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, we need to REMEMBER that WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS  ... and His LIFE, humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS"

When you don"t understand something, when desperation hits you then look at the CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH.

So what is keeping Christianity alive?
 2 billion Christian sinners who want to believe a dead Jewish corpse nailed to a wooden cross 2000 years ago died for their sins. The concept is too difficult for these Christisns to discard.

23 days later

Harikrish
Harikrish

40 Problems with Christianity
BY HEMANT MEHTA

"Many people believe the Bible is the inerrant word of God, but, for that to be true, it must stand up to critical analysis as a factual history. Any deviation from this ideal would mean that any other portions of the Bible, even the otherwise believable stories, would be suspect for their veracity. Most Biblical stories cannot be proven true or false, but, as an example, the following ten can be considered false beyond a reasonable doubt:

1. Garden of Eden: Modern science has long surpassed this amateurish explanation of our origins
  2. The Great Flood: There is no evidence of a worldwide flood
  3. Census in the gospels: The Romans took great care in documenting their censuses; there was no census at the time of Jesus’ birth, and there was never a requirement for people to travel to their birth cities to be counted
  4. Passover prisoner release: The Romans never released a prisoner at the Passover
  5. He who is without sin: The story of Jesus and the woman caught in adultery was added to the scriptures almost 400 years after the fact and was copied from a previous religious tradition
  6. Hebrew enslavement in Egypt: Absolutely no evidence from any source including Egyptian historical records exist for this
  7. Camel archaeology: Camels were discussed in the Old Testament before any camels existed there
  8. Zombies after Jesus death: Matthew’s account of people rising from their graves, walking around the city, and conversing with people is false based on its intrinsic absurdity
  9. Elisha calling down a curse of boys who were mocking him resulting in two bears emerging from the woods and mauling 42 children: False by reason of absurdity
  10. The Tower of Babel: Linguistic studies reveal this explanation for different languages to be farcical
These are just some of many examples, but they are sufficient to show that the Bible contains a lot of fiction and the extent to which it pervades the book is unknown. It calls into question every story presented in the Bible as being potentially fictional or otherwise exaggerated."

1026 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@Harikrish
Why Christianity is a failure and Christians in denial?

Jesus never claimed he was God. He said he was sent by God to save the Jews. But we know that failed. Jesus said he would return 2000 years ago. But that never happened.
During his life on earth Jesus was called a liar and a lunatic.
1. Liar.
John 10:33 "We are not stoning You for any good work," said the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God."

2. Lunatic.0
Mark 3:21 When His family heard about this, they went out to take custody of Him, saying, "He is out of His mind."

John 10:20 Many of them said, "He is demon-possessed and insane. Why would you listen to Him?"

3. They demanded Jesus be crucified.
Luke 23:21 but they kept shouting, "Crucify Him! Crucify Him!"

4. The Romans crucified Jesus.
John 19:23 When they crucified him, the Roman soldiers took his clothes and divided them up four ways, to each soldier a fourth. But his robe was seamless, a single piece of weaving ...

5. Even Jesus blamed God for forsaking him on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" which means, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?"

6. Jesus's call to his disciples failed too. No one followed Jesus or joined him in his crucifixion. Therefore no one was saved or worthy of Jesus.
Matthew 10:38 and anyone who does not take up his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me.

7. His discipiles all tried to save their own lives and did not want to lose it for Jesus.
Luke 17:33 Whoever tries to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life will preserve it.

8. The one time offer for salvation ended with Jesus. Jesus has not returned to make a similar offer to future generations. But God has sent another prophet Mohammad in his place.

9. Jesus spoke to his generation. Repeating his words does not carry the same promise. His promise ended on the cross.
Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour, Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" which means, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?"

10. Even the Pope declared the cross was a failure of God.

Pope Francis said during his whirlwind U.S. tour. "And if at times <ins><strong>OUR EFFORTS AND WORKS SEEM TO FAIL AND PRODUCE NO FRUIT, we need to REMEMBERthat <ins><strong>WE ARE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS ... and <ins><strong>His LIFE</strong></ins>, humanly speaking, ENDED IN FAILURE, THE FAILURE OF THE CROSS"

When you don"t understand something, when desperation hits you then look at the <ins><strong>CROSS. THAT IS THE GREAT FAILURE OF GOD, THAT IS THE DESTRUCTION OF GOD, AND IT'S A CHALLENGE TO OUR FAITH

If there is no resurrection of Jesus then Jesus did not die for anyone's sins on the cross. Dattaswami said Jesus was saved by his disciples and smuggled to India where he lived to 85 years in Kashmir.
Dattaswami believes Jesus's resurrection never happened.

Harikrish, by most standards convincing 2 billion Christians a Jewish liar and lunatic name Jesus can offer salvation if you just believe in Jesus, would be considered a success. Today we have 2 billion Christians that believe  this Jewish liar and lunatic named Jesus is God.

According to John 3:36, "He that believeth on the Son hath eternal life; but he that obeyeth not the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abideth on him."
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Shila
Have we resorted to talking to ourselves now? 

Shila
Shila
-->
@Tradesecret
Have we resorted to talking to ourselves now? 
Jesus believed he was praying to his father in heaven.  Praying  is often saying this aloud in solitude. It could be mistaken for talking to ourselves.

32 days later

Shila
Shila
-->
@BrotherD.Thomas
Harikrish,

WOW!  You are testing my faith in Jesus, as if what I have proposed regarding my Jesus being a serial killer wasn't enough, you come forth with more discomforting notions about Him.  I feel the ice cracking beneath me relative to my faith, but I still need to TRY and believe in TRUE Christianity, even though our leader, Jesus the Christ, is shown in such a factual bad way. Whew!
How did you come to the conclusion Jesus was a serial killer?