JESUS condemns entire cities to dreadful deaths in HELL

Author: BrotherDThomas

Total: 133
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas

.Yes, I know that our Jesus was not all loving and forgiving, but I feel it necessary to inform the FAKE Christians of this fact so we do not forget His true horrific modus operandi within the scriptures.  This is what differentiates a TRUE Christian like myself in accepting this fact, verse a FAKE Christian like 99.99% of Christians on DebateArt that do not accept Jesus being a SOB at times.

“Then Jesus began to denounce the towns in which most of his miracles had been performed, because they did not repent. “Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the miracles that were performed in you had been performed in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. But I tell you, it will be more bearable for Tyre and Sidon on the day of judgment than for you.  And you, Capernaum, will you be lifted to the heavens? No, you will go down to HadesFor if the miracles that were performed in you had been performed in Sodom, it would have remained to this day. But I tell you that it will be more bearable for Sodom on the day of judgment than for you.” (Matthew 11:20-30)

TRUE Christians, the following are other horrific examples of our beloved Jesus to date showing His "other side" within the scriptures that we just have to accept in the 21st century.

Jesus as an outright brutal serial killing abortionist:
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2254/true-christians-have-to-accept-that-jesus-was-an-abortionist

Jesus as a murderer of innocent zygotes, fetus,' babies and children:
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2165/true-christians-have-to-accept-that-our-jesus-as-god-was-evil

Jesus states that we can own slaves, and beat them if necessary:
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2270/jesus-precludes-that-true-christians-can-own-slaves?page=1&post_number=1

Like I have said countless times, it is truly hard to be a TRUE Christian in the 21st century, especially when showing biblical axioms of our Jesus stated herein. Nonetheless, we have a glorious Heaven to look forward too, where we can talk in eternity to our serial killer Jesus upon our arrival, praise!

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Hi Iconoclast, your an atheist
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Dr.Franklin
Hi Iconoclast, your an atheist

The 'brother'  comes across as a far right white supremacist to me. I would like to believe I was wrong.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Stephen
He's on the same page of Harikrish
Polytheist-Witch
Debates: 1
Polytheist-Witch
Who cares what Jesus might or might not do unless you are a Christian. 
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Nobody gives a rats ass in what you assume to believe relative to my presence upon DebateArt, where I see you and the ever so equally inept of biblical knowledge, Dr. C&P Franklin, are together. As it has been easily shown by me and many others, you are as bible ignorant as Doc Frank!

Your latest bible SLAP DOWN by me has been given to you AGAIN at the following link: 

You are making the correct decision by not even getting close to discussing the topic of this thread, but only to add your trivial chatter, because as shown ad infinitum by myself and others, your bible ignorance has no bounds!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
bad iconoclast
Stephen
Stephen
Nobody gives a rats ass in what you assume to believe
I know. 

You are making the correct decision by not even getting close to discussing the topic of this thread,

Are you saying that  you are making a point, or is there a serious theme to this thread and something worth discussing?.
 I don't see anything here other than your usual misguided self rightious bullshite.

Your latest bible SLAP DOWN by me has been given to you AGAIN at the following link: 

That's a matter of opinion 'brother'. I am pleased you re-posted the link that clearly proves you to be the delusional bible bashing clown that you portray yourself to be. Please keep reposting this link.
RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I will just like to add my ever so relevant truth here: Jesus was Lucifer and Lucifer was not Satan. Satan was God of the OT.

:)
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
RM

HAHAHAHHAHAHA
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR EMBARRASSING AND RUNAWAY QUOTE: That's a matter of opinion 'brother'. I am pleased you re-posted the link that clearly proves you to be the delusional bible bashing clown that you portray yourself to be. Please keep reposting this link.

I am pleased that you are finally accepting the fact that you cannot in any way address my post to you in the link above, where running away from it with lame excuses is the only thing that you can do to save any further embarrassment to yourself! But, the post remains, and I will refer to it in the future showing your "Runaway Status" here on DebateArt Religion forum!  THANK YOU!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Your an atheist
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
YOUR EMBARRASSING AND RUNAWAY QUOTE: That's a matter of opinion 'brother'. I am pleased you re-posted the link that clearly proves you to be the delusional bible bashing clown that you portray yourself to be. Please keep reposting this link.

I am pleased that you are finally accepting the fact that you cannot in any way address my post to you in the link above, 

But I have addressed your nonsense.Your just so blinded that you  are unable to accept it 'brother'. People only have to look at the link that you so generously keep posting.  Here from the beginning, for thsoe interested. https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2273/how-did-judas-die?

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Wow!

I disappear for a short time and we get all sorts of imbeciles on here. 

The problem with your logic or theology or philosophy whatever you call it is that you commence with the assumption that God or Jesus can be evil. 

Yet the Bible clearly describes both God and Jesus as holy. 

So if Jesus does curse entire cities to Hell, it is because they entirely deserve it. This however would still remain consistent with God being entirely just and good. 

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Tradesecret,

YOUR QUOTE COMICALLY DESCRIBING YOURSELF: “I disappear for a short time and we get all sorts of imbeciles on here.”

Yes, it takes an imbecile like you to use the paradox where Jesus is shown throughout the bible as a serial killer as Yahweh God incarnate, and yet He is entirely just and good, and all the while it is postulated by FAKE Christians that Jesus is all loving and forgiving.  Surely you jest? To save face, please tell us you were just kidding!

The situation that you have embarrassingly described relative to Jesus is as empty and bereft as your biography page, where when a member of DebateArt leaves off their modus operandi from this page, speaks volumns.

Enjoy your return, where I am sure you will remove one foot to insert the other again in the near future.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Addressing your lacking of substance post #13 herein:

For you to TRY and save face AGAIN, you lead others to the beginning of topics instead of actual post numbers where I have explicitly shown you to be one of the most biblically ignorant of any member of DebateArt!  Why are we not surprised? How embarrassing for you once again, where you will never learn that you DO NOT bring a Boy Scout pocket knife to my fully loaded Abrams M-1 tank!  Understand?!

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@BrotherDThomas

YOUR QUOTE COMICALLY DESCRIBING YOURSELF: “I disappear for a short time and we get all sorts of imbeciles on here.”

Yes, it takes an imbecile like you to use the paradox where Jesus is shown throughout the bible as a serial killer as Yahweh God incarnate, and yet He is entirely just and good, and all the while it is postulated by FAKE Christians that Jesus is all loving and forgiving.  Surely you jest? To save face, please tell us you were just kidding!

The situation that you have embarrassingly described relative to Jesus is as empty and bereft as your biography page, where when a member of DebateArt leaves off their modus operandi from this page, speaks volumns.

Enjoy your return, where I am sure you will remove one foot to insert the other again in the near future.
So I guess that lets me of the hook then. Given I never tried to show a paradox or use a paradox. You seem to have lots of pleasant things to say about Christians - fake or not and your god appears to be a warped kind of monster. 

The bible clearly describes God as holy. The bible also describes God as good. It also says he is not the author of sin. True it also presents God as judge of the world - which when he executes his judgment brings about the death, perhaps execution of millions of people. Yet ordering or even carrying out the sentence does not of itself - characterise him as brutal or evil or a murderer. 

If his executions or judgments were carried out in a vindictive manner or a whimsical manner or an arrogant manner or an unjust manner - then perhaps your views may have some merit (although you will still need to explain why you still only rely on some parts of the bible while clearly leaving the remainder behind - especially his characterisation of himself as holy and good and merciful and full of grace) but there is not one shred of evidence in all of the bible that any act that God judged or executed was done unfairly or unjustly or with an evil intent. Not one. And I would include here - the deaths of the vegetation at the flood, the animals, and indeed the young children. 

To suggest otherwise requires you to prove that God acted unjustly and with evil intent. So far from the little I have read of your posts - you don't even come close to that. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
For you to TRY and save face AGAIN, you lead others to the beginning of topics instead of actual post numbers where I have explicitly shown you to be one of the most biblically ignorant of any member of DebateArt!  

NO I point them to the beginning where every story starts, including the story how your deluded character unfolds and your misguided opinions fall flat on their face. Context you clown, contex.

Such as here where you no not the Ark from your own arse.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Tradesecret
Do you know Iconoclast?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Tradesecret

Tradesecret,

YOUR BIBLICALLY IGNORANT QUOTE IN YOUR POST #17:  “The bible also describes God as good. It also says he is not the author of sin.” 

Since you had the laughable ignorance of posing that Jesus is not the author of sin, which is "logically" wrong, I am going to go real slow in your behalf so you can hopefully understand that Jesus did create sin in the Garden of Eden, okay? You can thank me later for this enlightenmen, although it is discouraging for a TRUE Christian like myself to accept this outcome.

First and foremost, Jesus, as Yahweh God incarnate (1 Timothy 3:15-16), is omniscient (1 John 3:20), and He created EVERYTHING (Colossians 1:16), therefore, when Jesus is omniscient, He knew beforehand that Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden were going to be the first to use His inception of sin at the onset of His creation.  

In essence, not only did Jesus know that A&E were going to sin, but He set up Adam and Eve by placing the serpent with vocal cords within the confines of the Garden to tempt the first couple with Jesus’ newly founded and never used before notion of sin.  Then since Eve transgressed and partook of the forbidden fruit and handed it to Adam, she was firsts to commit the Original Sin, and subsequently, Jesus cursed her with pain on her child bearing years with the added precept of Adam shall rule over her. Ouch!

Now, put your thinking cap on, who CREATED the yet to be used sin in the first place at the onset of the Hebrew peoples Creation? YES, it was Yahweh/Jesus, therefore deducing it to its irreducible primary, Jesus created sin, and then used it at the onset of His Hebrew creation by allowing Eve to transgress against Him!  2+2=4.

YOUR BIBLICAL IGNORANT QUOTE #2:  “If his executions or judgments were carried out in a vindictive manner or a whimsical manner or an arrogant manner or an unjust manner - then perhaps your views may have some merit”

First off, please show respect to our Jesus and capitalize the pronoun “His,” because Jesus is watching you disrespect Him, understood? (Hebrews 4:13).

Now, addressing your continued biblical ignorance, I will bring forth one of many examples of our Jesus being what you stated He is allegedly not in your quote above, with vindictiveness coming to the forefront in His behalf.  In Exodus 12:29, our Yahweh/Jesus intentionally murdered every first-born child of every family in Egypt, including the first born of livestock, simply because he was upset with Pharaoh.  The irony is the fact that our Yahweh/Jesus caused the Pharaoh’s actions in the first place.  Nonetheless, when is it ever loving and forgiving for our Jesus as Yahweh God incarnate to brutally murder innocent  first born children that knew not of Pharaoh’s actions that upset our Yahweh/Jesus?  Besides, our Jesus contradicted His inspired words this case by not following this passage: "Fathers are not to be put to death for their children or children for their fathers; each person will be put to death for his own sin.” (Deut 24:16)  

Since TRUE Christians need a laugh now and then, what is your latest Satanic apologetic spin doctoring to the biblical axioms above, but when giving them, remember, you have to try remain intelligent looking in the aftermath, okay?  TRUE Christians like myself just have to accept that our Jesus was truly a SOB brutal serial killer at times.

To save us both from further embarrassment towards our Jesus as Yahweh God incarante, I will NOT bring forth in detail the actions of our Lord when He Murdered innocent zygotes, fetus’ and babies in the Great Flood as their mothers watched in horror, and when He unjustly murdered innocent fetus’ within the womb of the women of Ephraim because He was not pleased with them and their husbands, and if said women gave birth, Jesus would murder the babies afterwards.  Vindictive? Yes, the true definition of this word.

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE: “although you will still need to explain why you still only rely on some parts of the bible while clearly leaving the remainder behind”

We all know about the niceities of Jesus within the scriptures, and where He is all loving and forgiving, that is a given, BUT, when our Jesus turns into a brutal serial killer of the innocents and contradicts His all loving and forgiving nature, this stands out from what we were taught in Sunday School and subsequently into adulthood. Therefore this type of contradicting Jesus is to be shown as well for the sake of many. You understand, don’t you? Sure you do.

Please, I'll await a meaningful and cogent answer to my statements above that will show you living in the 21st century of morals and ethics, okay? Your new arrival within this forum allows me to take a break from the equally bible ignorant Stephen, and Dr. "C&P" Franklin, for that, I thank you.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

With your child like banter in your post #18 in this thread falls flat once again, this is because you still have yet to address your outright biblical ignorance in the link below!  You must be so tired in having to RUN AWAY from your biblical ignorance again, that you just can't address it until you rest? Is that it?

Within the thread in question, I put out a APB in wanting to know if anyone has seen you HIDING in others areas of DebateArt from said post shown above, but to no avail. If need be, get the equally dumbfounded of biblical precepts, Dr. "C&P" Franklin, to "try" and help you, okay?

Stephen, don't you realize that the members of DebateArt are watching you RUN AWAY from what you thought you knew, but didn't? Shameful embarrassment on your part once again.  :(

We are awaiting a cogent response from you in having to stop running away, okay? Thanks.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
NO I point them to the beginning where every story starts, including the story how your deluded character unfolds and your misguided opinions fall flat on their face. Context you clown, contex.

Such as here where you know not the Ark from your  arse.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Woe!

Me thinks the Brother is something of a Troll.

There's far is too much satire in his comments.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

WHY ARE YOU STILL RUNNING AWAY FROM MY POST TO YOU IN THE LINK BELOW, AS IF WE DON'T SEE THIS COWARDLY ACT?!!!
NO MORE LITTLE BOY LAME EXCUSES, THE MEMBERSHIP IS WATCHING!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Because  no one wants to talk with you
disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Tradesecret

Yet the Bible clearly describes both God and Jesus as holy. 
And let's face it that's where they were both invented.

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. "C&P" Franklin,

YOUR REVEALING AND COMICAL QUOTE:  "Because  no one wants to talk with you"

I have noticed over time that you take this same notion, where subsequent to me Bible Slapping you Silly, you remain silent as well to save what face you have left upon this forum!  As explicitly shown, Stephen is as dumbfounded as you regarding our Judeo-Christian bible, of which, I and many others will point this fact out here on DebateArt. 

You are embarrassingly excused once again.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
No one bible slaps me!
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. "C&P" Franklin,

YOUR LYING QUOTE: "No one bible slaps me!"

Listen up, I have had to hire a secretary to keep track of all of your bible ignorant posts, and where I have had to BIBLE SLAP YOU SILLY in the name of Jesus because of them!  

I get it!  You are trying to take back your number 1 status as being the most bible ignorant member on DebateArt Religion Forum! LOL!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
never!