Who are you?

Author: TheRealNihilist

Total: 160
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Wizofoz
How long does it take for you to change your neural makeup ( hopefully this is a word)?
Wizofoz
Debates: 0
Wizofoz
-->
@TheRealNihilist
That's like asking when does water flow down a river- it happens constantly. It would be entirely subjective to draw a line where the new "me" begins and the old one ends.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Wizofoz
That's like asking when does water flow down a river- it happens constantly. It would be entirely subjective to draw a line where the new "me" begins and the old one ends.
Do you think it happens every millisecond or every second?

blamonkey
Debates: 24
blamonkey
Who am I? Blamonkey
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@blamonkey
Who am I? Blamonkey
No you are not. You are blamonkey.

I win. Can you accept a debate stating you lose?

blamonkey
blamonkey
-->
@TheRealNihilist
In the words of the stupid Shadow the Hedgehog game on the GameCube, I am all of me.

Oh, and I don't get what you are saying. I guess me capitalizing the first letter of the name makes it wrong? I understand that my username isn't uppercase, but a proper noun referring to someone ought to be capitalized.

TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@blamonkey
In the words of the stupid Shadow the Hedgehog game on the GameCube, I am all of me.
Oh, and I don't get what you are saying. I guess me capitalizing the first letter of the name makes it wrong? I understand that my username isn't uppercase, but a proper noun referring to someone ought to be capitalized.
Your name on this site isn't capitalized therefore you capitalizing it isn't referring to you. We ought to name people based on their preferred names like the lower case b you used to refer to yourself. I win. Can I get 2 wins? 
blamonkey
blamonkey
What if my real name was Blamonkey and my username is simply my actual name? Also, I didn't expect you to get that reference. That game was weird.
TheRealNihilist
TheRealNihilist
-->
@blamonkey
What if my real name was Blamonkey and my username is simply my actual name? Also, I didn't expect you to get that reference. That game was weird.
Played the game and liked the intro.

You should've called yourself Blamonkey instead of what you are actually referred to on this site which is blamonkey.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@TheRealNihilist
Simple but would like something concrete so that I can discuss it with you.
Philosophical mind game or attempt to know private information of member?

I was dump the other day, and this person has truck load of huge 1000 lb chunks of concrete and asks me if I need any concrete.

Ha, concrete that has already been set, and then chopped into irregular shapes of enormous size.

Mind games?  I think so and their a few at Dart who are experts at these type of mind games. Some gone away. OH gee I forgot their identity. :--(

At least they were reasonable. They have been replaced by much worse, The antgaonist ---opposite of synergist--  with no rational, logical common sense to offer.