no 

--> @Dr.Franklin
ok 

--> @TheRealNihilist
say that one more time
--> @TheRealNihilist
Is your soul unique?

Are you unique as an individual?

I would say through perception and creativity yes, I am unique just like any thing of individuality, that's the meaning of the term really. 
--> @EtrnlVw
I would say through perception and creativity yes
Explain.
--> @TheRealNihilist
Perception and creativity make what you consider individual expressions. 
--> @EtrnlVw
Perception and creativity make what you consider individual expressions. 
You just said the same thing twice but in a different way. Care to give examples of this?

--> @TheRealNihilist
Without those experiences you are not you?
our experiences change and mold us do they not?  how could it be any other way?

So lets say if a scenario played out differently because we are hypothetically able to change what you do. You are not you when you did something else?

I'm not understanding what you are asking.
--> @EtrnlVw
You are the one observing those experiences, you are not those experiences. They don't make who you really are, they just play the role of a movie not the actor. The actor is the one observing the role, the experience. One comes before the other. 
you've never experienced anything that's had a profound impact on you, which changes how you view or do certain things, I'm sure you have.  This happens since birth which is why I made my initial statement, which I believe is accurate and true.

--> @TheDredPriateRoberts
our experiences change and mold us do they not?  how could it be any other way?
When are you most you? When your experiences molded you or when it didn't?

I'm not understanding what you are asking.
Basically you had a choice to eat an apple. I rewind the time and made you eat a pear instead. Are you you when ate the pear or is that still you? 
--> @TheRealNihilist
ah I see what you mean I think, very thought provoking btw
The way I think about it is, if it wasn't for (experience) then in the future you wouldn't respond in a certain way had it not been for that (experience)

Child is bitten by a dog, has a fear of dogs growing up acts accordingly
Child isn't bitten by a dog does not have a fear of dogs grows up accordingly

this fear or lack of affects many aspects of that child/adult's life, experiences mold people in the way they act, react, likes, dislikes, morals etc  It makes us who we are.
The way I think about it is, if it wasn't for (experience) then in the future you wouldn't respond in a certain way had it not been for that (experience)
Guess you would answer no to this question:
Are you you when ate the pear or is that still you? 
Child is bitten by a dog, has a fear of dogs growing up acts accordingly
Child isn't bitten by a dog does not have a fear of dogs grows up accordingly
That leads to other things like being more aware of animals and being more prone to things that require more quick movements. So basically Child A would be better at FPS's than Child B. This can lead to them being part of a competitive esports team which can boost their following on social media and find love. Whereas the other person would just follow the going to college then university then working a 9-5 job and getting lucky finding love. Just because of that one scenario the person is different. I would say what happens during your childhood plays heavily on who you would be like in the future and it would be difficult to change that.
this fear or lack of affects many aspects of that child/adult's life, experiences mold people in the way they act, react, likes, dislikes, morals etc  It makes us who we are.
My first response here addressed this I think. 
--> @TheRealNihilist
Are you you when ate the pear or is that still you?
we are ever changing because of external influences aren't we?

When are you most you? When your experiences molded you or when it didn't?
most you?  I'm not sure what that means, we are who we are.

we are ever changing because of external influences aren't we?
External experiences. Influences can have an impact on how we experience things.
most you?  I'm not sure what that means, we are who we are.
Like lets say 1 is you. And when you learn more information have you reached 1 or are you at like 0.1 or something?
--> @TheRealNihilist
sure, we are in constant change because of new experiences, new knowledge etc.
I'm definitely far different than when I was 16 years old.
sure, we are in constant change because of new experiences, new knowledge etc.
I'm definitely far different than when I was 16 years old.
So can you answer the most concrete concept of who you are? 

Flip. I just found an answer to my question that is concrete. I don't want to give it since I can't talk to myself about it. 

we are the sum of our experiences
This sounds like a Bucky Fuller quote

--> @TheRealNihilist
So can you answer the most concrete concept of who you are? 
no, because I haven't experienced everything, isn't that how we describe ourselves?  how and what we think or react to experiences?

--> @ebuc
I had to look him up :)  I'm definitely going to read his stuff, thank you.
--> @TheDredPriateRoberts @TheRealNihilist
Dredd Pirate---we are the sum of our experiences.
Omar---Without those experiences you are not you?
Without experiences the entity who typed them would not exist.  Please try and use rational, logical common sense.

So lets say if a scenario played out differently because we are hypothetically able to change what you do. You are not you when you did something else?
OMG, you are beating a dead horse. Hypothetical's you's are irrelevant to who we are.

Lets try and talk directly to your most basic common sense and see if you will continue to play irrelevant mind games.

You{ we } are you { we }.   Duhh.

You{ we } are not God, you{ we } are humans they generally speaking have the most access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts ergo access to a metaphysical-1 ego that sometimes loves to play mind games.  Jokes and words at play are the simple ones. Philosophy leads to more complicated mind-at-play-games.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...........W........bad hair day
..........* i  *......i  is for ego  and we all have access to one
.......( . )( . ).....my bosom buddies
.........(  .  )......a wee bit pregnant { not }, Thats my naval
..........*Y*......yes that is symbol for male
........../...\......
......_./......\_...yes to some I may look like a chicken and yes humans and chickens share some genetic similarities ex bilateralism.

Two humans go out for drinks, first one walks into a bar,....the 2nd one ducks.......

Whats the differrence between a snow-man and a snow-woman?  Snow-Balls!

Did you hear about the Pepsi person who got fired?  They found too  much coke in his system.

Hey, I'm a teller of jokes. OMG Please Stop, your killing me with these lame jokes :--))

no, because I haven't experienced everything, isn't that how we describe ourselves?  how and what we think or react to experiences?
In order to know who you are would you would have to experience everything?
You are missing something else. 
isn't that how we describe ourselves?  how and what we think or react to experiences?
I think we describe ourselves from what we have done. This can be something like an idea in the mind or went to X school or something. 
--> @TheRealNihilist
In order to know who you are would you would have to experience everything?
to a certain degree, yes, often new experiences reveal things we didn't know about your selves, true?

to a certain degree, yes, often new experiences reveal things we didn't know about your selves, true?
And? Missing another key thing that can impact your experiences. Should I just tell you?

I had to look him up :)  I'm definitely going to read his stuff, thank you.
Your welcom.  Here is the quote by Fuller I was most likely thinking of.

..:I'm not a genius, I'm just a tremendous bundle of experience"...Bucky Fuller 1895 -- 1982

'''We are the sum total of what we have learned and there is still so much more to explore." from the above link.

Inventions year Fuller was born 1895

Automobile, Diesel engine oil, Wireless telegraph, X-rays, Automatic screw machine, Discovery of helium.

Fuller experienced 1982 via his mothers womb and the emotions and all of her sensorial experiences.

INventions of 1982

Commodore-64 personal home computer at lowest cost  LINK .....I had one or more of these....

Cray-MP super-computer LINK
...parallel vector processor, the first such computer from Cray Research. It housed two CPUs in a mainframe...

CD player

Sony Watchman handheld tv