illegal immigrants should be given guest status to grow our produce

Author: n8nrgmi

Total: 10
n8nrgmi
Debates: 0
n8nrgmi
i use to want all illegals deported. then i realized we can just use E verify to stop illegals from stealing almost all our jobs, if all they do is rough produce production. plus, a large majority of americans do not want to work in fields, and it'd be rough on farmers to strip them of that cheap labor, plus this gives us cheap produce, plus it doesn't cost so much to deport them this way.  i agree they deserve to be deported, but this is just a practical step that benefits everyone involved. 
n8nrgmi
n8nrgmi
i'm all for deporting anyone who doesn't work in the fields and abide by the rules, or if they are criminals. 

138 days later

Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@n8nrgmi
I don't think anyone should be deported because I support open borders.  It would double the world's GDP and increase America's by about 50%.
linate
linate
-->
@Alec
u should start a thread about open borders. there is a lot of strong sentiment against that idea
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Alec
please rethink that idea, drug cartels, human traffickers, gun runners etc would LOVE open borders.  Just a few horrible problems with an open border idea.
Alec
Alec
-->
@TheDredPriateRoberts
The reason why drug cartels have so much power is because people go to jail for drugs.  If we offered rehab to drug users of crack, cocaine, meth, etc, then they lose their power and the war on drugs would be over.

Human traffickers would get punished under US law once caught.

What exactly is a gun runner?

Alec
Alec
-->
@linate
I think this thread is satisfactory.  It's about immigration.
TheDredPriateRoberts
TheDredPriateRoberts
-->
@Alec
rehab is used after they are addicted and if they want help, it's not mandatory, regardless there is a market for these substances and the cartels are making huge profits from them.

Human traffickers would get punished under US law once caught.
they do now, IF they get caught, and until then imagine what these children go through.  Making it easier to move them around from country to country would make it easier and more profitable for them imo, there would be far less risk of being stopped or caught at the border since there wouldn't be one.

gun runners/smugglers  guns do get smuggled in and out of the U.S. currently, imagine if there was no border.....
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Alec
I don't think anyone should be deported because I support open borders.
WOW! I had no idea you were of this mind.

It would double the world's GDP and increase America's by about 50%.
Ok, now I see why. Gross Domestic Product or is it Gross Domestic Produce ---from the fields of hard labor----.

I  have nothing against hard labor.  Ive been doing it most of my life and dont see any end of it before I die.

Actually bodily damage will limit my physical abilities but I will find work that doenst take as much physical prowness.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Alec
The reason why drug cartels have so much power is because people go to jail for drugs. 
WOW!  You continue to surprise me.  All drugs should be legal but regulated as best as humanity can.

This all goes back to one common issue:

...1} we dont have unified global governing process, that, is inclusive of all as one race of hunanity,

....2} we have way too many people for the systems we have in place, and that,

...3} is extremely detrimental to the ecological systems that sustains humanity.

This above should be obvious to most rational, logical common sense mature adults, however, we all know many human adults never reached maturity, lack proper education, mislead by misinformation campaign by the immature immoral adults.