@disgusted
NOPE
BrotherDThomas
Debates: 2
BrotherDThomas
-->
@keithprosser

keithprosser,

The ONLY God that exists is Jesus the Christ! Why do I know this as fact?  Because Jesus' inspired words said so, that's why!
"For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus," (1 Timothy 2:5)

See how easy Christianity makes it for its followers, praise!

Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Actually, your a atheist
disgusted
Debates: 0
disgusted
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Actually you alleged quote says that Jesus is not god, he's a man who mediates.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
The ONLY God that exists is Jesus the Christ! Why do I know this as fact?  Because Jesus' inspired words said so, that's why!
"For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus," (1 Timothy 2:5)

Is this clown speak!?  The only part of that whole sentence that rings true, is the fact that Timothy, quite plainly states Jesus is in fact a "MAN", and not a  god.

We should expect nothing less from ' brother' buffoon who knows not his Ark from his own arse;

disgusted
disgusted
-->
@Stephen
Already noted in post #7 seven hours earlier.
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Okay, we get it! You are vying to be the most dumbfounded of biblical knowledge on DebatArt Religion Forum! Furthermore, you are already the number one RUN AWAY from your bible ignorance on DebateArt, where I forgot to congratulate you earlier!

Now, you once again remove one foot to insert the other AGAIN in your vain attempts to "think" you know the Bible, where you DO NOT!

YOUR BIBLE IGNORANCE HAVING NO BOUNDS QUOTE POST #8: "Is this clown speak!?  The only part of that whole sentence that rings true, is the fact that Timothy, quite plainly states Jesus is in fact a "MAN", and not a  god. We should expect nothing less from ' brother' buffoon who knows not his Ark from his own arse;"

The passage in question: "For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus," (1 Timothy 2:5)

Let me help you break this verse down that runs against your continued bible ignorance, okay? Ready?

1. "For there is one God" equals Jesus the Christ as God where 1 Timothy 3:15-16 and many other narratives so states, GET IT?

2. "and there is one mediator between God and men" equals Jesus between Himself as Yahweh God incarnate and men, UNDERSTOOD?

3. "the man Christ Jesus" equals the words stating that Jesus is God, DO YOU GET IT YET?

Stephen, I can understand that you are trying so hard in not making Jesus God because of your one of many other posts that shows you to be vying to be the most bible ignorant on DebateArt listed below. You actually stated that all divisions of Christianity make Jesus the Son of God, where you were BLATANTLY WRONG again! You are still RUNNING AWAY from your embarrassment within this post!

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2273/how-did-judas-die?page=3&post_number=51

Regarding your perceived notion of the Ark contradiction, I have explained this many times where I was testing the threads members, but yet you hang on to this situation as if you have a "gotcha!" against me, where compared to the following embarrassing and bible ignorant posts of yours shown below, CONVERSELY YOU ARE LAUGHABLE TO THE CORE!  LOL!

STEPHEN BEING “SCHOOLED” UPON JESUS’ MIRACLES:
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2260/what-does-hate-mean?page=5&post_number=101

STEPHEN BEING “SCHOOLED” UPON LUKE 14:26:
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2260/what-does-hate-mean?page=1&post_number=20

STEPHEN “SCHOOLED” ON JESUS’ CRUCIFIXION AND RESURRECTION THAT HE RAN AWAY FROM:
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2273/how-did-judas-die?page=2&post_number=46

STEPHEN “SCHOOLED” AGAIN WHEN HE DISAGREES WITH STRONG’S CONCORDANCE RELATIVE TO LUKE 14:26
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2260/what-does-hate-mean?page=4&post_number=98

STEPHEN HAVING A HARD TIME IN NOT UNDERSTANDING THE FORGIVENESS OF SIN DOCTRINE, DUH
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2285/how-do-you-go-about-removing-your-sins?page=1&post_number=11

STEPHEN RUNS AWAY FROM ANOTHER POST OF MINE WITH LAME LITTLE BOY EXCUSES BECAUSE HE CANNOT ADDRESS IT
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2285/how-do-you-go-about-removing-your-sins?page=1&post_number=11

STEPHEN RUNS AWAY FROM YET ANOTHER OF MY POSTS SHOWING HIM TO BE AS BIBLE IGNORANT AS DR. “C&P” FRANKLIN
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2273/how-did-judas-die?page=3&post_number=51

STEPHEN FAILS TO REALIZE THAT HIS RUSE PERTAINING TO BIBLICAL SCRIPTURES GOES SEVERELY WANTING AT ALL TIMES
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2260/what-does-hate-mean?page=5&post_number=103

Question, when do we expect you to go into HIDING on DebateArt to save what face you have left upon this forum? Huh? LOL!!! Now, go and lick your wounds that I have easily inflicted upon you once again, where your bible ignorance has absolutely no bounds!

Stephen
Stephen
Stephen, Okay, we get it! You are vying to be the most dumbfounded of biblical knowledge on DebatArt Religion Forum! 

No, that will be you 'brother' on this thread where you show the world your unlearned biblical knowledge by not being able to distinguish your holy Arse from the Ark of the Covenant!

P.S. Timothy makes it quite clear Jesu was "MAN"  , was he, like you, also confused?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Earth to Steven, yes, Jesus was a MAN, and at the same time as the Bible so states, He was also Yahweh God incarnate, Therefore, Timothy was correct! Wow, that was a hard conclusion to come too, huh? Duh!

WAIT!  HMMMMMM, WHAT DID YOU FORGET TO TRY AND ACCOMPLISH, AGAIN, FOR THE 4TH TIME? OH YEAH, YOU FORGOT TO ADDRESS YOUR COMPLETE BIBLICAL IGNORANCE IN YOUR COMICAL POST BELOW!

REQUOTE: Stephen, I can understand that you are trying so hard in not making Jesus God because of your one of many other posts that shows you to be vying to be the most bible ignorant on DebateArt listed below. You actually stated that all divisions of Christianity make Jesus the Son of God, where you were BLATANTLY WRONG again! You are still RUNNING AWAY from your embarrassment within this post!

When you are done with TRYING to address your outright embarrassing position in the above laughable post of yours above, then you can start on the following posts that show your biblical knowledge that of a 2 year old, equally ignorant to the ever so biblically inept Dr. "C&P" Franklin.  You're going to be a busy little boy as I continue to Bible Slap you silly! BEGIN:

STEPHEN “SCHOOLED” ON JESUS’ CRUCIFIXION AND RESURRECTION THAT HE RAN AWAY FROM:

STEPHEN “SCHOOLED” AGAIN WHEN HE DISAGREES WITH STRONG’S CONCORDANCE RELATIVE TO LUKE 14:26

STEPHEN HAVING A HARD TIME IN NOT UNDERSTANDING THE FORGIVENESS OF SIN DOCTRINE, DUH

STEPHEN RUNS AWAY FROM ANOTHER POST OF MINE WITH LAME LITTLE BOY EXCUSES BECAUSE HE CANNOT ADDRESS IT

STEPHEN RUNS AWAY FROM YET ANOTHER OF MY POSTS SHOWING HIM TO BE AS BIBLE IGNORANT AS DR. “C&P” FRANKLIN

STEPHEN FAILS TO REALIZE THAT HIS RUSE PERTAINING TO BIBLICAL SCRIPTURES GOES SEVERELY WANTING AT ALL TIMES

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Stephen, Okay, we get it! You are vying to be the most dumbfounded of biblical knowledge on DebatArt Religion Forum! 

No, that will be you 'brother' on this thread where you show the world your unlearned biblical knowledge by not being able to distinguish your holy Arse from the Ark of the Covenant!

Timothy makes it quite clear Jesu was "MAN"  , was he, like you, also confused?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Oh, oh, you are double posting the SAME post as an assumed response to my post #12 that shows you to be as bible ignorant as Dr. "C&P" Franklin, and TradeSecrets!  Additionally, you are still trying to hang your hat upon my Noah's Ark post that was a test. How sad that this is the only thing that you can come up with relative to my superior biblical knowledge, compared to your blatantly ignorant 2 year old bible knowledge!  

Here, for your continued perusal of your embarrassing attempts of "thinking" that you know about the Bible, when in reality, you do not, are examples that I am sure I will add too over time! 

STEPHEN, AS BEFORE, START RUNNING AWAY FROM THE EXAMPLES BELOW, HURRY, MEMBERS ARE WATCHING YOU RUN AGAIN!

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. "C&P" Franklin,

I am sorry to inform you that you are now 2nd place in being the most biblically ignorant on DebateArt Religion Forum! This is because the member known as Stephen has now taken 1st place as it has been easily shown because he cannot defend his bible ignorance and remain intelligent looking as explicitly shown in the following embarrassing examples:

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2260/what-does-hate-mean?page=5&post_number=101

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2260/what-does-hate-mean?page=1&post_number=20

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2273/how-did-judas-die?page=2&post_number=46

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2260/what-does-hate-mean?page=4&post_number=98

STEPHEN HAVING A HARD TIME IN NOT UNDERSTANDING THE FORGIVENESS OF SIN DOCTRINE

STEPHEN RUNS AWAY FROM ANOTHER POST OF MINE WITH LAME EXCUSES BECAUSE HE CANNOT ADDRESS IT

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2260/what-does-hate-mean?page=5&post_number=103

STEPHEN SCHOOLED AGAIN ON A BIBLICAL PASSAGE
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2330/at-least-one-god-exists?page=1&post_number=10

STEPHEN CANNOT COME TO TERMS THAT HIS BIBLE IGNORANCE GOES WANTING AT ALL TIMES
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/2330/at-least-one-god-exists?page=1&post_number=14

CONGRATULATIONS DR. "C&P' FRANKLIN FOR YOUR POSITION OF ONLY BEING IN SECOND PLACE OF BIBLE IGNORANCE!!! 

Will you now hold a party with your equally bible ignorant FAKE Christians in your newly founded position here at DebateArt Religion Forum? If you do, please take pictures to show us as you discuss who will continue to be number one!   I am sure Jesus will be watching anyway as He shakes His head in disgust!  (Hebrews 4:13)

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
How do I get number 1 again?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen
@Tradesecret
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. "C&P" Franklin,

YOUR ACCEPTANCE QUOTE:  "How do I get number 1 again?"

I really can't tell you, because as shown, Stephen will be a hard to beat because his main problem is the fact that he doesn't really know in how truly dumbfounded he is regarding the Bible!  In that case, you are going to have to work real hard in regaining 1st place again, where to begin with, just act in your normal bible ignorant fashion, okay?

Besides, as shown in the link below, TradeSecrets is in 3rd place and will move up relative to his bible ignorance, that is,  if he ever returns subsequent to my patented "Bible Slap" that I had to give him in the name of Jesus!  At this time, he is still MIA for good reason.

Doc Frank, I am rooting for you to retake 1st place, praise Jesus!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Thank you I will now start with the triggering!

The Bible never says the Earth is flat
The Bible promotes an old Earth
Women go to heaven
Jesus is not evil

YOU ARE AN ATHEIST AND 21STCENTURY ICONOCLAST!!!!
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Dr. "C&P" Franklin,  

YOUR QUOTE IN REGAINING YOUR LOST 1ST PLACE STATUS OF BEING THE MOST BIBLE IGNORANT ON DEBATEART:

"The Bible never says the Earth is flat
The Bible promotes an old Earth
Women go to heaven
Jesus is not evil"

Way to go Doc Frank, we can see by your continued bible ignorant quotes that you are vying to be the number one bible ignorant FAKE Christian again at DebateArt Religion Forum, praise Jesus!  

Albeit, poor ol' Stephen will be pissed if you overtake him again. He'll just have to work harder to be more bible ignorant than you, of which, it is easy for him to accomplish.  Again Doc, good luck in regaining your number one status, where at least you have Satan on your side!  

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
Is that you on your profile picture?
BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Dr.Franklin

Doc Frank,

YOUR QUOTE: "Is that you on your profile picture?"

Duh.

I have a more manly picture of myself standing with bible in hand next to my Salvation Bus. Its woman bait for sure, praise Jesus in giving me such a macho look!

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@BrotherDThomas
If a women touched you, they would die of posion

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
You haven't answered this question 'brother'.  What are you afraid of?

Timothy makes it quite clear Jesus was a "MAN"  , was he, like you, also confused?

BrotherDThomas
BrotherDThomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR BLINDED QUOTE: "Timothy makes it quite clear Jesus was a "MAN"  , was he, like you, also confused?"

It is so sad to watch your decline within this forum because of your complete bible ignorance. I had already answered your question in my post #12, along with showing your other posts that you are still running away from, where what you thought you knew about the Bible, you really didn't as you continue to flail around like a fish out of water.  Seriously, it is truly embarrassing to watch you in your current state of bible ignorance, whereas others are watching as well.

If you want to use Timothy in your failed argument, then he  gave one of the best passages in showing that Jesus was truly God incarnate as well as being a man: “but in case I am delayed, I write so that you will know how one ought to conduct himself in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and support of the truth. By common confession, great is the mystery of godliness: He who was revealed in the flesh, Was vindicated in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Proclaimed among the nations, Believed on in the world, Taken up in glory.” (1 Timothy 3:15-16)

Stephen, all you are doing at this time is adding to your ever growing list of posts that show you as the number one bible ignorant member here on DebateArt, therefore, maybe it is time for you to take a needed break from the action to save yourself further embarrassment. Yes?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@BrotherDThomas
It is so sad to watch your decline

"Decline".? Are you unbalanced. Why don't you stick to crawling and crying to the moderator everytime you are shown to be the complete and utter bible bashing buffon hat you are.

If anyone on the whole of this forum is ignorant in understanding those scriptures, it is you 'brother',  as shown by you and this complete bollocks;

Yes, Jesus was a MAN, and at the same time as the Bible so states, He was also Yahweh God incarnate,

Not true at all and you have absolutely no evidence to support that silly claim.

RationalMadman
Debates: 555
RationalMadman
I would agree to the title of the debate but not necessarily the reasoning used. I know the one true God, her name is Fiora and she and I have a complex relationship.

My reality is similar to the atheists' in that ultimately it has no purpose. Randomly originating 'is' vs 'is not' variables was what Fate and reality were until it randomly granted a conscious being (Fiora) the ability to rig what was random (to control the variation of what 'is' and 'is not' at any given time). From that moment forth, Fate became organised by a being it could no longer stop. This was 'God', the mother of organised AKA logical reality.
disgusted
disgusted
Bwuahahahahahahaha