Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
The site achieved 100,000 forum posts total

Cheers to stubborn people being stubborn
Ramshutu
Debates: 43
Ramshutu
I’ve been informally tracking stats. Daily forum averages are about 250-300 posts per day. 500 if “someone” loses a debate. About 2-3 new debates per day, 1 new debater and 0.5 new forum contributed per day too.
Vader
Vader
-->
@Ramshutu
neato
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
Over 1.6% of those were contributed by me. Who's #1?
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Alec
Over 1.6% of those were contributed by me. Who's #1?
Where did you get that number from?

If you want to see who made the most posts see the forum leaderboard. 
Vader
Vader
-->
@Alec
Incorrect .01658% have been because of you
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
Woot!
TheRealNihilist
Debates: 44
TheRealNihilist
-->
@Vader
How about me? 

Can you go through the formulation as well?
Just wanted to see how did it. 
Alec
Debates: 42
Alec
-->
@Vader
1658/100,000=1.658/100=1.658%.
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
Ive contributed over 3% of this forum
RationalMadman
Debates: 556
RationalMadman
1.658/100=1.658%.

- Alec, our resident genius.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
The funny part is Alec is correct about the percentage, supadudz is wrong. The part that is strange is why Alec's second step is incorrect on both parts.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Here is what you are meant to do. 

1658 / 100,000 = .01658

Then you multiply that by 100 to get the 1.66 (which was less as he has less posts to begin with and was 1.65) so Alec was correct for the wrong reasons.

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
why is that funny
Vaarka
Debates: 0
Vaarka
Is nobody gonna answer his original question, which was basically "who has the most posts on the website"?
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vaarka
If you want to see who made the most posts see the forum leaderboard. 

Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Dr.Franklin
who is mopac lol

I'm never here anymore ;-;
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vaarka
Mopac is a active member
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@Dr.Franklin
I figured
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
-->
@Vaarka
You dont use this site], hes another religious forum man
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
I agree that Vaarka is barely a user of this website but he/she/they's the owner and by extension admin of the site's official Discord server.

So, one may ask why that is so, and the answer one may get will be 'don't you dare ask'. Vaarka, Supadudz and Warren42 are the site's Discord server's Illuminati. They did less to earn ownership of the Discord server than Bsh1 did to earn modship here and that's saying something.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
Why dont you be a mod
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
At the moment I have one main reason not to, I would clash brutally with Ramshutu and struggle to have a good working relationship with bsh1. Nonetheless, I could be a great mod if I really treated this site like a job and I have already come up with the perfect way I'd handle Ramshutu and bsh1 (neither would be banned, especially not bsh1 which has no justifiable reason to ban) in order to tame them and make them happy to work under me if I were chief moderator.

As for why I am not moderator yet, it comes down solely to Mike and his worry that people wouldn't like me. That itself stems from knowing I am both intelligent and unpredictable, which makes me dangerous for his agenda because he knows I would not be easy to remove once I am in power. If he were to demote bsh1, bsh1 would likely not throw a major tantrum, same with Virtuoso. Ramshutu would but Ramshutu is consistent in that he will value gaining power back over expressing discontent over the power lost so Mike knows that Ramshutu would tame himself if Mike simply offered him a much lesser role and gave him a pat on the back. On the other hand, there is me. I will come and tell you that I am a sexually dominant genius motherfucker and then spit verses out of nowhere too. While I have my boundaries and never directly violate CoC, I also treat this site as what it really is; a recreational place to let off steam, not a professional environment to be a member of staff. If I were to be moderator, Mike would need to provide me an account that is used pretty much solely for that stuff. If he did that, I'd put on my professional self's mask and be a quiet, disciplined moderator but he already knows that even then, the rebellious 'don't you dare demote me' guy would be present and I'd intentionally be partly corrupt in order to keep my position and please the masses.

Being a moderator and being corrupt go hand in hand, the difference is that moderators who know what they are doing will pick the right friends to be corrupt with and get rid of real assholes and scumbag users in the correct fashion, even going as far as legal action if need be if the users begin threatening or continually abusing the website's means of signing up etc to bypass bans. It's not easy to be a moderator, I never ever suggested that. You will get haters, lovers who then will partially break rules later that you'll struggle to punish and so much more. I don't lust the job but I know I'd be great at it, regardless. I would be someone everyone feared and/or respected in their own way. It would begin small but over time I'd snowball it, have a real team working under me, delegate moderation (especially if the person being punished is my friend, I don't want to deal with that manipulation but I also know that lowkey I'd want to avoid banning them for my own sake) and that's basically it. This is also why Mike won't pick me for moderator; I'm too damn willing to admit that I'm going to be biased somewhat and openly will tell the website 'I went easy on X for Y reason and went ham on Z for B reason.' and will even openly discuss the why's and how's to keep drama alive and activity going as well as being seen as a fantastic moderator by all (even my haters).

The reason why bsh1 stays in power is he's timid. He knows how to make everything appear like someone else's fault (his MEEPs are always angled, always bullshit wording and whether you vote yes or no his enforcement will not at all alter, especially with the recent 'delete debates against banned users' which solely was for me and enacted retroactively which he now will say it wasn't but was always against the rules). He does everything sly, lowkey and knows how to constantly shine the limelight on someone else like myself, disgusted and even you if ever drama breaks out too severely. This is why not enough people ever build a 'remove bsh1 from power' thing for long enough. He knows how to say to Mike 'I did nothing wrong man' and make it indeed appear that way to his lovers.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin

I agree with you a little on bish though
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Being laughed at and underestimated is one of my greatest talents, that is not at all a joke.

I am fantastic at many multiplayer online games thanks to knowing exactly how to intentionally (or even accidentally but in a minute way) making a mistake here and there that makes my enemies comfortable that I am not the perfect player. Then they bet big and make a super risky move later, totally underestimating me and bam, I win and profit hard never letting the snowball-lead I just gained slow down until I win. I enjoy being underestimated, both physically and intellectually, hell even emotionally. It is important to be seen as weak enough, dumb enough and emotionally vulnerable enough that all of your enemies feel comfortable that you're not a real threat to them. Failure to do this with even one enemy, opens you up to the enemy realising how great you are and giving you their A-game which will increase stress against you etc and tire you out making the guy who made himself or woman who made herself be underestimated a little, end up on top of you in the long run as they end up with no one really full-out taking them down for long while you have people trying their level best to do so, hellbent on revenge.
Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
 no one actually though of you as a mod
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
Do you fake interest in people and ask questions about them to reply snide remarks afterwards? I notice that you run around to debates and call people who debate tryhards and then complain that they are not tryharding when they don't be tryhards. Do you do anything other than complain and insult?

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
When have I complained abiut not tryharding enough>
RationalMadman
RationalMadman

Dr.Franklin
Dr.Franklin
I dont mean to go tryhard, just to try not to try HARD